[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

I dont get it at all how this works.

I am Playing a 9.7k ES Guardian with 87/82/81 Resists, good Armor, very tanky.

There were some Grandmsters that just 1shot me. I found my end this league at "Kaoms_Heart" lvl 91. He shot some Ball lightings with multiple projectiles and I didnt even get hit by those but as soon as I came close enough to hit him with scorching ray I dropped dead. I didnt even see how I lost ES. I just dropped dead...

How can you go through those waves without even dropping to 50%??? I dont get this AT ALL!! I get your dmg and stuff but how do you not die to anything when I am a fucking total ONESHOT from SEVERAL Grandmasters with my super tanky built???? I dont get it one bit! Please explain this!
"
There were some Grandmsters that just 1shot me

because some Grandmasters Ignore ES
"
I dont get it at all how this works.

I am Playing a 9.7k ES Guardian with 87/82/81 Resists, good Armor, very tanky.

There were some Grandmsters that just 1shot me. I found my end this league at "Kaoms_Heart" lvl 91. He shot some Ball lightings with multiple projectiles and I didnt even get hit by those but as soon as I came close enough to hit him with scorching ray I dropped dead. I didnt even see how I lost ES. I just dropped dead...

How can you go through those waves without even dropping to 50%??? I dont get this AT ALL!! I get your dmg and stuff but how do you not die to anything when I am a fucking total ONESHOT from SEVERAL Grandmasters with my super tanky built???? I dont get it one bit! Please explain this!

Some GMs have Culling Strike
The big question is.

Is HoGM even profitable with the higher prices of the map in 3.2
No its not. For profit the map must cost less than 12 c
Do you know if this build is viable for uber atziri ?
very nice, marked
awsome.
found this helmet today.

Is this a viable option to play with? i got the staff as 5 link already (my charakter isnt leveled up yet)
Thoughts on this build for HC starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info