[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

How do you go through spellblock and some of the really tanky builds?
"
Bigschwang wrote:
How do you go through spellblock and some of the really tanky builds?

Scorching Ray
Thanks for the guide!

Would be really happy to see some leveling items and a short guideline about good places to lvl with mines.
I think that you underestimate the effectiveness of Mind over Matter, what it does is if you take lets say 1000 damage, that you get -700 life and -300 mana.
This means that the life to mana ratio isn't 10:3 but 7:3.
Your PoB link has 4989 life and just 1463 mana which's almost 600 mana short for making full use of MoM.
Of course it's not possible to bridge that gap within the limitation of the used items and maybe you shouldn't even want to for the Divination Destillate, but it'd be good to at least recommend to try to include mana on the amulet.
Is this build hc viable?
cant yoiu drop tier 8 maps comepltely so you get more t9-12?
Hey I've been testing out your build, and was just curious on the ring choice, how do you feel about swapping ventors for Le Heup ring with decent rolls? Thanks for the build I'm loving it as a league starter.
Hi, what better for this build on 86+? I have rats nest and devotos (all with additional 3 arc)
Can you add a list of your other builds (though I only know of the VD/BS Elementalist) on the bottom of your build guide? I'm really enjoying this build so far (just got to Act6) and would love to see your other boss specific builds.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Can you add a list of your other builds (though I only know of the VD/BS Elementalist) on the bottom of your build guide? I'm really enjoying this build so far (just got to Act6) and would love to see your other boss specific builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2136554

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info