Path of Nerfs

whatever
Last edited by Venrera_Faltis on Dec 5, 2017, 9:35:05 AM
"
Pyridoxine wrote:
Wow calm down people and wait for full patch notes or actually play new patch before raging like little kids. Dont forget theres coming new op elder/shaper items, jewels etc.
Whats fun to play broken builds and kill shaper and other bosses in few seconds?
In Harbinger i played simple cyclone build without vaal pact i could kill shaper and uber atziri deathless and it was so much more fun then doing it with some op broken build

WoW? Rlly? U played broken Slayer maybe? You will need to change that.

"

The Slayer
The Brutal Fervour Ascendancy Skill no longer grants Maximum Life Leech Rate. Hematophagy and Vitality Void now only grant +3% to Maximum Life Leech Rate (from +5%).

As a result of the changes to Vaal pact, other sources of leech were also examined. Brutal Fervour was identified as a problem, moreso after the changes to Vaal Pact, as it was the next-closest thing to instant leech. We didn't want to change what made the Slayer the Slayer, but were okay with it taking a small hit, given its dominance over the 3.0.0 ladders.

"
AlexOwnzAll wrote:
"
Pyridoxine wrote:
Wow calm down people and wait for full patch notes or actually play new patch before raging like little kids. Dont forget theres coming new op elder/shaper items, jewels etc.
Whats fun to play broken builds and kill shaper and other bosses in few seconds?
In Harbinger i played simple cyclone build without vaal pact i could kill shaper and uber atziri deathless and it was so much more fun then doing it with some op broken build

then go and play your simple cyclone build and do whatever the fuck you want with it. I will never understand why ppl that complain about op builds when they dont play them anyway.... Like some ppl like op builds, feeling like an "invisible" god X amount of upgrades. SO you play how u want and let others play what they want.

it takes away from the sense of accomplishment, when what you fight hard to achive is steamrolled by others because they use OP shit. I am very happy that GGG is balancing the game. If this was a offline single player game sure do whatever you want, use trainers or bot. But as long as this is online and competitive it needs to be balanced.
what no blade flurry nerf? it's still hands down one of the most OP skills in the game
I like the nerfs. as always many players can't handle changes. but I think they are appopriate ones. and considering that buffs will income tomorrow those nerfs might end up not that bad like many think. and even without those buffs it still would be fine in my opinion.

only one thing that makes me sad:
I wanted to go for lvl 100 this league for the first time. feels bad to see that it now got even harder. I dont play in parties like the 5 top players because my average pc can't handle the lags. instead of nerfing exp overall you might have considered nerfing exp for playing in parties with aura- and curse "bot"players. but maybe the new density makes up for it and the lvl 100 dream still is possible. I will still go for an attempt this league :)

keep up ur good work GGG.
poe best game ever
so what do we know for sure until now: NERF= lets be seriosly people will still stay in line for leagues but u sopport money will drop thats for sure . u dont have to trust me ull see for uself what nerf meen. insted of nerf (for the one that balanced balanced balanced) u simple could add thinkgs to character thau u consider too week or skills etc not nerf the ones u see as too good
I'm casual player and I hate to die often. I play from closed beta of PoE and still looking for my best build, but when I finally find one than is nerfed and again I die often :).

I think it's two ways to make people to use many different builds:
1. by nerfing best builds, so all builds are mid and none preferred and beginners or casual players die often :)
2. or by buffing weaker builds, so people can choose which build is best for them to play, because many builds are strong and OP

In the second way you can than make harder to do 100lvl, or harder to find good stuff for this builds to make people to longer play and to look for best equipment, or to farm cuurrency to buy needed things. You can also make stronger monsters, bossess and locations to make OP builds to be challanging with this.

Try next time to do 2 way :)

PS: Sorry for my language.
Last edited by tombo on Dec 5, 2017, 4:51:26 AM
GJ, not buying anymore supp packs.
"
GJ, not buying anymore supp packs.

bis
I dont mind the nerfs. I had alot of fun with Doomfletch last League and ill gladly play something else now.

I dont really see the need for the increase in xp needed tho.
The only effect its going to have is that racers play more to reach 100 and "casuals" will not even consider goin that high.

My highest so far is 93 tho so it doesnt affect me but i really dont get it.

Good thing is that PoE will always have something new and fun to play and im sure the new gems and items are sure to bring some new "fotm" builds that will be nerfed next time around.

All in all BRING ON THE NEW LEAGUE cause i cant wait ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info