Path of Nerfs

Only very very determined people should get to 100 / kill shaper or whatever. Else it would be nothing special. It's one of the reasons why D3 is now garbage - casuals demanded everything.
Like the nerfs, guys. Eliminates many cookie cutter builds that allowed people to cheese through all the content.

That said, looking forward to seeing the full patch notes tomorrow. Everyone is crying doom and gloom, but nobody even knows what buffs will come. This may all be for the best and people won't even be complaining about it a month from now; they may be praising it!

BE PATIENT AND STOP THINKING SO SHORT-TERM, POE PLAYERS!
All things I don't use. Good manifesto!
Good changes, we dont want POE to be another kill in seconds get bored in seconds game.
PoE brought real challenge, let's keep it that way, in my opinion game is still too easy compared to early days.

BTW i have never need urge to use vaal pact or acuity, and still was able to achieve crazy clearspeeds.
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Dec 5, 2017, 4:36:32 AM
"
mititelul wrote:
so what do we know for sure until now: NERF= lets be seriosly people will still stay in line for leagues but u sopport money will drop thats for sure . u dont have to trust me ull see for uself what nerf meen. insted of nerf (for the one that balanced balanced balanced) u simple could add thinkgs to character thau u consider too week or skills etc not nerf the ones u see as too good

right

Anyone can tell me the reason why i must go to the Uber Atziri?
"
B4ngg wrote:

Anyone can tell me the reason why i must go to the Uber Atziri?

League challenge?
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Dude, getting to 95 is as easy as before, for f*ck sake, this change is not targeting the 99.99 % who don't even get to 95, it is NOT EVEN AFFECTING YOU, so I don't understand why you and the rest of these folk are even crying... I got to lvl 98 this league, this nerf might affect me, depending how much I bother to play this league, but do you see me care, or cry, no, cos I don't give a sh**, the only bad part of this post is the continues f@@@ing whiners...

rules are rules and I adobt... Do the same pls.

And ffs, the only reason this game is so good is that it keeps on changing, if it stayed the same it would be another bloody single player RPG that you play for X hours and then forget...

You said everything. Thanks mate.

Doomfletch here, Dark pact there, stop crying and wait for full patch notes tomorrow. A game have to get nerf and upgrades, GGG do it very well and THAT is the difference between other f*cking other boring Rpgs.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Good changes, we dont want POE to be another kill in seconds get bored in seconds game.
PoE brought real challenge, let's keep it that way, in my opinion game is still too easy compared to early days.

LOL ! Dude !
What a "real challenges" ?! What "kill in seconds get bored" ?!
DUUUDE ! When I was playing Diablo 2 ( 8 years into this stuff ) - the point was to reach multi-kills in second, else there is no fun. As in a bloody and dark game - this is the most important part - to reach a few tens to hundreds.. if possible thousands kill in a second. I am sorry fellow. Buy you are very far from the reality of RGP action gaming.

I am the guild leader of guild with 40 somehing members. None is active anymore.
I still have them on Sype, but everyone went to play another games since 3.0.
Even I am playing other games now, disregarding that I am here since the birth of this game.

PoE is flat not a consistent game.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 5, 2017, 4:40:49 AM
I`m almost finished with my build and you ******** are nerfing Wither and Dark Pact?!?!? WTF
And i was actually thinking of putting money into this sh** - thx for providing me with enough reasons to stop playig this "game".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info