Path of Nerfs

Don't listen crying babies mr. Chris. Go on. Just Go on!
The only point that annoys me greatly is the XP nerf. Why do you keep balancing xp gain 100% on a tiny fraction of players that nolife this game full time 24/7?

Who cares if people that do 48 hour sessions and play nonstop after league start reach level 100 rather quickly? They are sacrificing their health for it after all.

You are making it near impossible to reach level 100 for people that have families and jobs, and likely pay the biggest part of your upkeep.

Edit: Balancing around Beachhead chaining with sextants..
Last edited by visibledark on Dec 5, 2017, 4:23:45 AM
Why are so many people upset that it will be harder level from 95 to 100, especially when so many of the complainers don't have any characters above level 92?

I feel it's like complaining about your CEO getting a paycut because you're sure that you'll be the CEO one day.

I've seen a lot of folks parroting the opinion that the 95-100 exp nerf "ruins the game for the 99.9%."

How so? The 99.9% will never feel the effects of this change at all because they'll never even get to 95 much less try to push past it. Why should GGG take advice on level 95-100 exp balance from players who have never come close to that range?

If you want to set level 100 as your long-term goal then more power to you I suppose, but understand that GGG never intended it to be a realistic goal for more than a tiny handful of hyper-dedicated players. Your character doesn't magically become a demigod or win the game when you hit 100. You don't even get a fancy hat. Why is there so much vitriol about this being harder to achieve? Full disclosure, my highest is 95.0 and I never plan to go further on any character, so it doesn't affect me and never will. I have a lot more fun rerolling a new build at that point than grinding shaped maps endlessly.
As a casual who works a job and wants to have some fun after it - everything that was making my characters feel strong to me is being systematically taken away.

If this game is for people who play it as I work a job, then its clearly not for me.

I am not stubborn or desperate to hold on.

NO I WANT MY BACON WHY YOU ATZIRI GLOVER USELESS
Summoners, Mines, Totems..... let's all kill bosses without even seeing them yay. such balance...
Last edited by khuzvhan on Dec 5, 2017, 6:36:26 AM
Great, i trust that you know what is best for the game :)
thank you for this amazing game, in this sad time for video games
(p2w, Early access, lootBox, nerfing games so much that dogs can play them. The list goes on and on)
"
juerk wrote:
"
Shalyndra wrote:
Slayer......nerf............ Dark pact ...........nerf...........Doomfletch prism .... nerf............ VP .... nerf ......... Atziri's accuity....... nerf .......

What about Blade Flurry ?????????????

BF is so crazy........... some builds go to 176 million dps and you nerf Doomfletch prism ??????????

I hope you'll make some thing against Blade flurry...........

If you do not, The nerf of Doomfletch prism is ridiculous.............

Doesn't make much sense to nerf barrage over bflurry/molten strike. A popularity-nerf of sorts? It wasn't too bad though, bow builds remain playable (maybe until tomorrow?).

On a sidenote: something out of Windripper / DeathOpus / LG / ChinSol / REALLY good rare bow should be fine (as of now).

I understand what you said but why tell that the nerf is justified because this bow is the most powerfull of the game and don't do that for the most powefull "melee" skill ???
99 to 100 need %40 more xp . ah ty. all poe players are ladder racers tyy.

last day i got 100 lv in a single day ty. ty again. and thanks..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info