Path of Nerfs

"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

LoL, I already don't have character above lvl95 and I am here from 2012, because after 95 grinding xp is boring to me and most my builds can own content with lvl90 or less so it is pointless.

You with that nerf moved level 100 boundary a bit far for 99% of PoE population and you repeat similar xp nerfs from patch to patch, making this game more boring not harder.
Those less then 1% who rlly dont play game and enojy in real meaning "play all content", will still got that 100, because passing 1.000.000 "poorjoys", "beacheads", etc is not real progression and I think it don't deserve ladder. Brainless progress don't need to become meta.
I know only that, many of those lvl100 on ladder still can't kill shaper, many cant own guardianas at all, so did they won game and deserve place on ladder?
Ty for making game more grindy not harder.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 5, 2017, 4:19:17 AM
The Nerfesto of Path of Nerf..

Thanks to no lifers, that earn money by playing this game, no casual players will ever get to 100 anymore.

Thank you Chris, i can see you got 3 challenges last league, and you are for basing your destinations on the top 0.1% of players. I invest money in a game to play and enjoy not in the challenge for the streamers. For them you can give another pillar to put in the hideout for reaching levels to level 110 that give no passive points and reduce the XP to level 100 by 10 times.

GG GGG
Last edited by heliusflame on Dec 5, 2017, 4:16:53 AM

Now without instant life ended the CoC unfortunately.
Interesting
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Making leveling more difficult? Bad move.

Ive been playing this game since early 2013 and until recently, my highest level char was lvl 88!
Now just because only few streamers, who play nonstop reach easily lvl 100 doesnt mean 99% people feel the same. I bet 99% HAS not and WILL NEVER get character beyond lvl 90! I know you want to make people play more, but this would only make people give up sooner!

Dude, getting to 95 is as easy as before, for f*ck sake, this change is not targeting the 99.99 % who don't even get to 95, it is NOT EVEN AFFECTING YOU, so I don't understand why you and the rest of these folk are even crying... I got to lvl 98 this league, this nerf might affect me, depending how much I bother to play this league, but do you see me care, or cry, no, cos I don't give a sh**, the only bad part of this post is the continues f@@@ing whiners...

rules are rules and I adobt... Do the same pls.

And ffs, the only reason this game is so good is that it keeps on changing, if it stayed the same it would be another bloody single player RPG that you play for X hours and then forget...
u are perfectly right no more ci characters no more mellee characters u could rip them from char selection
since when you delete posts that you don't like? i thought this was a free forum, i didn't curse i just stated my opinion about your balance team which is really bad at there job...
"
Pyridoxine wrote:
Wow calm down people and wait for full patch notes or actually play new patch before raging like little kids. Dont forget theres coming new op elder/shaper items, jewels etc.
Whats fun to play broken builds and kill shaper and other bosses in few seconds?
In Harbinger i played simple cyclone build without vaal pact i could kill shaper and uber atziri deathless and it was so much more fun then doing it with some op broken build

then go and play your simple cyclone build and do whatever the fuck you want with it. I will never understand why ppl that complain about op builds when they dont play them anyway.... Like some ppl like op builds, feeling like an "invisible" god X amount of upgrades. SO you play how u want and let others play what they want.
The main question is: WHAT ABOUT BLOODSEEKER? Plz Chris enlight all of us
i had a few deleted as well.....but hey thats life nerf u dont like delete u dont like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info