Path of Nerfs

"
"
mititelul wrote:
so what do we know for sure until now: NERF= lets be seriosly people will still stay in line for leagues but u sopport money will drop thats for sure . u dont have to trust me ull see for uself what nerf meen. insted of nerf (for the one that balanced balanced balanced) u simple could add thinkgs to character thau u consider too week or skills etc not nerf the ones u see as too good

right

for sure
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
B4ngg wrote:

Anyone can tell me the reason why i must go to the Uber Atziri?

League challenge?

i dont know)
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
had a longer text here before.. but:
TLDR; the exp change benefits 1% of players, makes 9% sad and does not affect 90%...

fine with the other changes though
"
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

what the actual F ?!
when you started making this game,did you planned bulding it around racers ?
if so,then good job at alienating EVERYONE except them. why not taking the next step ? lock 91+ level with microtransactions !
"
B4ngg wrote:

to get this
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

what the actual F ?!
when you started making this game,did you planned bulding it around racers ?
if so,then good job at alienating EVERYONE except them. why not taking the next step ? lock 91+ level with microtransactions !

+1.

The next step is coming. It's just going toward us very slowly.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 5, 2017, 4:43:04 AM
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

LoL, I already don't have character above lvl95 and I am here from 2012, because after 95 grinding xp is boring to me and most my builds can own content with lvl90 or less so it is pointless.

You with that nerf moved level 100 boundary a bit far for 99% of PoE population and you repeat similar xp nerfs from patch to patch, making this game more boring not harder.
Those less then 1% who rlly dont play game and enojy in real meaning "play all content", will still got that 100, because passing 1.000.000 "poorjoys", "beacheads", etc is not real progression and I think it don't deserve ladder. Brainless progress don't need to become meta.
I know only that, many of those lvl100 on ladder still can't kill shaper, many cant own guardianas at all, so did they won game and deserve place on ladder?
Ty for making game more grindy not harder.

Um, dude what? I don't know of a single racer that gets to the top of the ladder each league that hasn't done all game content and can farm. If we just look at streamers alone that are in the top of each league/race there isn't a single 1 that has not farmed shaper extensively. You said it yourself you have never had a 95+. So chances are you never would either. You said you farm just fine at 90. So then there is no reason you should be complaining about content changes that will never affect you because you don't play on that level.

Overall I think the nerfs mentioned here where all needed. Vaal Pact has been far to powerful for far to long. Rise of the pheonix is the ONLY shield for RF the only thing I see this nerf doing is massively decreasing the damage ability of RF by forcing people to go for more max res nodes instead of damage. Which might make this gem into a very rarely used skill again.

Looking forward to tomorrow patch notes to see what kind of buffs we are getting!
no one cares....................................
Last edited by RedStark on Dec 29, 2017, 7:39:49 AM
"
SeriousLus wrote:
I`m almost finished with my build and you ******** are nerfing Wither and Dark Pact?!?!? WTF
And i was actually thinking of putting money into this sh** - thx for providing me with enough reasons to stop playig this "game".

Found a VP DP zerker! :D
"
Pyridoxine wrote:
"
B4ngg wrote:

to get this

if u spend ex on that u shoud put them in minions its the only thing they hadn`t changhe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info