Path of Nerfs

nerfs are good for the game, stupid shit needs to get removed. d3 went to shit because they didnt nerf anything and dmg numbers got to billions, you dont want this happening to poe. btw getting to 100 is probably easier and achievable for more builds now because of the reflect nerf, just takes longer. you will die less because of stupid shit now i imagine, but only people who have expierence in getting to 100 would know i guess.
Reaching 100 was always impossible for me, so this exp change do not affect me. But I think it so stupid to listen to 0.1% of nolifers and destroy game expirience for the rest 99.9% of players. Look closer to this 0.1% and see why they level to 100 in one week when for average player it takes 3+ months, and nerf accordingly,
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker

What is with Bloodseeker ?
Claw Templar BF confirmed.
Vaal Pact dead. Path of exile dead.
"
Darkrox wrote:

Nerfing vaal pact AND the slayer makes no sense at all.

Except it makes perfect sense. Nerf VP and leave slayer untouched - ensure slayer meta in Abyss. I'm honestly surprised GGG went so easy on him.

"
Rockerbyter wrote:
Vaal Pact dead. Path of exile dead.

If you honestly, genuinely think that way, then it was never alive for you to begin with ;d.
Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 5, 2017, 1:11:29 AM
Good stuff, Chris. Keep it up. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
veneror wrote:
The devs arw forgeting not all of us are nolifers: lvl 100 in 3 days . Stop using those players as a way to balance the game

Exactly , those NO - LIFERS will hit 100 level anyway , 1 -2 days +
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Stop complaining about Vaal Pact nerf, casuls.
Don't care about skill changes, there is always different ones to play, tis okay but

"
Chris wrote:

Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time

The hell? Of course SOME people can get there fast because they put like 18+ hours a day (btw also in most efficient ways) and can get away with playing PoE for their lives.

Why would you hate all other players that much tho, i could never comprehend. Reaching level 100 for an average player becomes more and more of impossible task. Kinda unreasonably.

#never100
- 30h Job
- studying at University
- almost no real life

I will only play one Char this league in sc.

Will probably (unless I change my plans) give feedback on my Level 100 push being a filthy casual.
Last edited by Schiriki on Dec 5, 2017, 1:24:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info