Path of Nerfs

"
Shinjuku wrote:
So, the HeadHunter is fine? And don't tell me is a hard item to get, a lot of player are able to farm one in the first week of a league... maybe faster in race. And then, richest players get richer.

And what about divination card? Are you fine that the Tier 11 meta is shaped spider forest just because of The Doctor?

Nice manifesto anyway. I'm agree and happy with all the nerf, excepted more.

Don't forget about Bisco's!
chris, how could you take away the toys :)

never played a dark pact build, never had a acuity, neither used a queen of the forest, didn't even get vaal pact for my cyclone char which went juggernaut instead slayer last league.

has been fun, i only could master one guardian and so didn't even try shaper although i got a 6 link belly of the beast and starforge at the end of the league, but that's ok given the invested playtime. and i still have goals for the next league.

the problem this game has is masses of people jumping on the overpowered stuff too quickly, streamers ftw!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I think all nerfs are reasonable... even the xp... because I just hate it when it is too easy too reach the final goal. IMO it is stupid that some skills can melt shaper in a few seconds... so I would nerf them aswell.

The great thing about PoE is that there are so many solutions for a problem. F.e. there are so many ways you can make a build visble without VP.

GJ!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 5, 2017, 1:36:19 AM
Streamers is the cancer which is destroying the game.

An angry mobs speaking out of their limited visions just for their own needs.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
wow... so many people think the xp nerf is bad...
still I gotta ask, why do you need to go to 100? most builds are complete at 85-90 this change affects nothing of most players acording to the data they get from each league...

sure I dream of someday getting to 100 but I know I would just die from something very silly and never get past somewhere between 95-97

on a more positive note vulnerability is phys only! hurray! now give a similar treatment to enfeeble and maybe I will not use it in every build!
"
bashtart wrote:
I think all nerfs are reasonable... even the xp... because I just hate it when it is too easy too reach the final goal. IMO it is stupid that some skills can melt shaper in a few seconds... so I would nerf them aswell.

The great thing about PoE is that there are so many solutions for a problem. F.e. there are so many ways you can make a build visble without VP.

GJ!

- Could You explain why You think so ?!

- as well - could You please enlighten me why the diversity should be decreased in order to be found some "other way" the target ?
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Yes, the vaal pact keystone is a great nerf :D
Hope you plan to change how reflect works too so it's not instant.
These are the 2 most character breaking designs so far :) Now we can enjoy even more build diversity :D
"
Gouresdo wrote:
wow... so many people think the xp nerf is bad...
still I gotta ask, why do you need to go to 100? most builds are complete at 85-90 this change affects nothing of most players acording to the data they get from each league...

sure I dream of someday getting to 100 but I know I would just die from something very silly and never get past somewhere between 95-97

on a more positive note vulnerability is phys only! hurray! now give a similar treatment to enfeeble and maybe I will not use it in every build!

"leagues" is just a stupidity of alpha game going public. It's completely pointless thing.

Going PvE only reason for the peoples which is actually RPG players, not a racing cars is to get to the top, be happy, leave character there, and start a new one.
For 26 years RGP-ing I believe that at least I can stat this..
"
Chris wrote:

Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).

This item granted too much maximum fire resistance, more than any other shield provided for any other maximum resistance type. This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character. Other bonuses on the item have been added or increased to have the item remain useful for other builds.

This will be a huge blow to those who want to start an RF Build...

Are there any new unique items coming in with the 3.1 patch that gives to maximum fire resistance so we could pair it with Purity of Fire and RotF Shield to make RF doable at level 66-68 ?!...

Regards, RF Builds Player!!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
Zeleene wrote:
Yes, the vaal pact keystone is a great nerf :D
Hope you plan to change how reflect works too so it's not instant.
These are the 2 most character breaking designs so far :) Now we can enjoy even more build diversity :D

False. Diversity will be decreased. It's a simple math for 5th grade.
The outcome will be not more, not less but initial high population peak and in not more than a month even less peoples will remain active in here than currently is.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 5, 2017, 1:43:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info