Path of Nerfs

"
Innomen wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Thanks for the backhanded compliment. I'm sorry my command of the language and various concepts offends/confuses you.

I'm not saying I'm better than you because of it, I'm just saying I'm correct here and you're not.
YOU SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE AND SHOWED RESPECT AT THE SAME TIME!
"
grepman wrote:
"
sehrverrueckt wrote:
Not to mention that casual players make up at least 90% of the player base of any online game regardless of how "niche" it might be. Catering to the largest population of players makes them more money. Which is why this game exists. It's how every company makes business decisions, pissing off the elite players(to avoid using the term Hardcore, since that has a different meaning in this game), who likely make up less than 10% of the player base, is a negligible loss.
you got links to back up those numbers ?
90% of players in a game like eve are casuals ?

Nope, that was an approximation and and assumption based on Path of Exile's popularity, one I deem reasonable. Also there has never been a game made by a professional studio that wasn't made for the purpose of generating profits, even Eve (or w/e). If money is being put into the game, it is making somebody money somewhere, somehow.
Press "f" to pay respect to Atziri's Acuity price.
"
"
Chris wrote:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

No idea what you are smoking, but can I have some?
I have 700+ hours in PoE and 0 100 lvl chars. Heck, 0 95 lvl ones. It was already hard enough to reach 100, this change isn't needed.

My friend has 5000 hours in poe, his highest level is 93, your point?
Well, I expected there to be a huge nerf to ele conversion. That didn't happen, so I guess I'm happy,

"
NekoHanten wrote:

The best post I've seen in this thread.
"
Otomok wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Thanks for the backhanded compliment. I'm sorry my command of the language and various concepts offends/confuses you.

I'm not saying I'm better than you because of it, I'm just saying I'm correct here and you're not.
YOU SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE AND SHOWED RESPECT AT THE SAME TIME!

X) I'm genuinely always trying to consider the feelings of the people I'm talking to, thanks for noticing. I often however assume they are of a sort that aren't going to be emotionally damaged by my unfiltered replies.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
My back is hurting from these patch notes but atleast my body will be ready.
All changes are good in my opinion, well except the xp nerf, its not something that will affect me, but im abit concerned about the health of the Top racers, they are allready putting insane amounts of hours into getting a top spot, with too little sleep :/

In 2015 a young man died from cardiac arrest in an internet cafe in taiwan, playing for 86 hours straight, please lets not go down that road, at least consider this, before the patch goes live.
It's funny to see people hating those changes because their old builds aren't as overpowered anymore. Those balancing changes are definitely better for the future of the game so you gotta adapt, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info