Path of Nerfs

The XP nerf doesn't bother me seeing as how I've never tried to go over 95 anyway. I just get bored and reroll. Idk why you're all complaining about it.
Slayers were so OP I.was thinking of creating my first Marauder 3.1. 99 to 100 looks formidable (haven't surpassed 90) but overall, new buffs, gems, etc should be able to tweak out exploits for future nerfs. xD. keep up the great job. GGG is goat
"
Odds_ wrote:
Can't +1 this hard enough, thanks for (PLEASE GOD WIN My DEBATES FOR ME I CAN'T DO IT ALONE)

Fixed that for you.

You realize I could do the same only I'd have like 90 people to quote kiss right?

You're on the wrong side of history here pal and no amount of recruitment will change that.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I like most of these nerfs, but this exp nerf hurts.
I invest a lot of time in this game and my highest level ever was 96. That is because I hate doing the same lame ass Tier 11 map with weak roll ten thousand times. If you like doing Shaper, Uber Atziri, 8 moded Guardians and so on you will die from time to time and with this much increase for the needed exp I propably won't manage to go past level 95 ever again.
That being said, in hc you have to level like that, because 1 death is not just 10% exp loss and I guess this game is balanced for not dying at all because of that.
IGN: Nakaguri
"
grepman wrote:
"
hazley wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.
its funny how people with > $50 in displayed supporter packs cannot read the first sentence in the manifesto.

Just some flipper things. :D
Well, certainly nerfed the meta. I don't mind, now it feels less bad when you DON'T play VP, Doomfletch, Barrage builds. People will get over it. They always do... until they find the next meta.

Vulnerability is now a strength gem? Things make sense now.

More exp required for 96-100? Well, I made it to 95 for the first time ever this league (and only thanks to Beachheads). Guess I'm never going to think about pushing for 100.

Can't wait for patch notes tomorrow! Pity that it comes out on the same day as Destiny 2's first DLC. -.-
"
grepman wrote:
there are ton of arcade-like modern arpgs.

Except that's not what I asked for. Also Arcade/RPG pick one.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
It's amazing how at some point this thread turned into some people trying to prove things to a commie
Conclusion

Never gonna get on lv 100, again.
"
sehrverrueckt wrote:
Not to mention that casual players make up at least 90% of the player base of any online game regardless of how "niche" it might be. Catering to the largest population of players makes them more money. Which is why this game exists. It's how every company makes business decisions, pissing off the elite players(to avoid using the term Hardcore, since that has a different meaning in this game), who likely make up less than 10% of the player base, is a negligible loss.
you got links to back up those numbers ?
90% of players in a game like eve are casuals ?

there are games are made not for money but for the sake of niche, too. newsflash !
very few games, but they do get made. simply for the love of the niche genre that has been dying ever since consoles entered the pc market.
"
RPS: Okay – Some of your answers seem genuinely angry, or at least frustrated. Who are you most angry at? Are you worried about alienating people who would be interested in your game by showing that, or do you think that your real audience at the people who would empathise and completely understand it? Or do you just not care either way, and would rather speak your mind?

Vince: I’m a big fan of the “honest and blunt” approach. An internet reader has a right to visit a game site and read “Did Oblivion really suck or what?” or “Molyneux has gotta be on drugs!”, don’t you think? Instead every journalist pretends that Oblivion was a 10/10 brilliant masterpiece, that Molyneux isn’t a lying old kook, and that Dungeon Siege wasn’t a screensaver. Then Chris Taylor says that he’s making Space Siege even simpler and everyone nods in agreement: Right on, man! It’s about time someone makes a game for the amputees. BRA-VO!

And no, I don’t really care who’d think what and how my comments would affect sales. I’m making this game on a bold assumption that there are some people out there who are interested in complex games that aren’t made for retards. Btw, did I mention that I was the editor of RPG Codex for 4 years? Perhaps you’ve read my Oblivion review and other critically acclaimed articles/interviews? Now you probably understand where I’m coming from a bit better.

Overall, I’ve witnessed the trend from simple graphics-amazing gameplay to amazing graphics-simple gameplay. Can’t say I’m too happy about it.

niche games are made, and will be made as long as people like this guy exist. and amen to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info