Path of Nerfs

Every round of nerfs there is so much crying yet the playerbase grows every league. Keep up the good work GGG!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Too many people were stacking this modifier. So we nerfed it.

//balancing101
"
korppi1 wrote:
Please stop with your marxist propaganda.

Please read the thread or don't comment. It's called context, look into it.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
At least chaos DoT builds didn't get screwed, hopefully the damage output is still the same, not a pro player but I'm not sure how anyone could say they're overpowered. Now if you could fix all the crazy frame drops with the game and make it playable for everyone again that'd be nice.
"
Innomen wrote:

I didn't say any "casual friendly" game. You did. You aren't seriously telling me plants vs zombies is a suitable alternative to poe are you?

there are ton of arcade-like modern arpgs. diablo 3. sacred 3. van helsing. torchlight 2. you dont have to grind for shit in those games. and there dozens of old arpgs but they might be too hardcore for you.

grim dawn might be too niche for you, tis a shame. new tq came out just a day ago

"
grepman wrote:
your criteria is too specific here, come the fuck on

"

I'm glad you agree I don't have any alternatives.
I dont agree with shit. you can create any criteria you like to fit one and only niche game into your criteria and demand that it be accessible to you. it doesnt work like that. your entitlement to get any game to be accessible by you is baffling and retarded.

I want to read a book about complex nuclear physics without being a nuclear physicist myself. guess what ? boo fucking hoo, right ?

read the rest of my post, it got edited badly. stop trying to come in into gay bars and make them straight.
"
grepman wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Dont forget to nerf monster damage in tomorrow notes, and massively buff our aoe.

buff aoe ? how can you buff something that is already covering the whole screen ?

You just not have launched the game since 2016. AoE is in a terrible state right now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Dec 5, 2017, 4:24:06 PM
"
Odds_ wrote:
You can't. I made the mistake of engaging. Don't.

Yeah try to team up because I am crushing you individually. I'm flattered :)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
hazley wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.
its funny how people with > $50 in displayed supporter packs cannot read the first sentence in the manifesto.
"
Demonoz wrote:
Seriously grow up and make a new build. Its easier than ever to make an endgame viable build out of just about anything these days even all the so called "Garbage" skills can be made into endgame viable builds..

"Viable" doesn't mean "competitive" and "competitive" is what people really want. People are freaking out because so many skills were nerfed to the ground over the years and didn't receive a single buff since then. I seriously doubt we'll get any buffs to elemental hit or ice spear, but we've already seen how GC is getting a shiny new theshold jewel. And now we can probably forget that DP or RF even exist for another millenia.
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
xGarysx wrote:
Im honlestly regreating buy a few points yesterday, i mean why the fuck do u want to stop the bast majority of players to ever reach 100? not all have the time play 18 fuking hours a day to reach 100 "faster", that xp nerf is just awfull, the most people in the forum just dislike the nerf, where are you looking at? come on get some common sense over there.

Because getting 100 in under 10 days in a 3-4 month league was a joke.

How many people made it to 100 in 10 days? Only one that I know of, and that mofo must've skipped sleep for 6 of those days because that was all I saw was his name.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info