Path of Nerfs

"
Innomen wrote:
I'm saying what everyone else said, nerf and flatten monster damage, or buff junk uniques. nerfing 99% of players because of 0.01% of players is simply foolish from an enjoyment perspective though of course that's not GGG's goal, profit is. (Which again you should be opposed to as a marxist.)

You're being ridiculous now. If you don't see how nerfing some skills to oblivion without nerfing skills that are more powerful even before these nerfs affects build diversity and therefore takes away "fun" from a game which best selling point IS build diversity i don't know how to even speak to you.
"
xGarysx wrote:
Im honlestly regreating buy a few points yesterday, i mean why the fuck do u want to stop the bast majority of players to ever reach 100? not all have the time play 18 fuking hours a day to reach 100 "faster", that xp nerf is just awfull, the most people in the forum just dislike the nerf, where are you looking at? come on get some common sense over there.

Because getting 100 in under 10 days in a 3-4 month league was a joke.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Not to mention that casual players make up at least 90% of the player base of any online game regardless of how "niche" it might be. Catering to the largest population of players makes them more money. Which is why this game exists. It's how every company makes business decisions, pissing off the elite players(to avoid using the term Hardcore, since that has a different meaning in this game), who likely make up less than 10% of the player base, is a negligible loss.
Nice, love all of it. So many tears, keep the nerfs coming please!
"
LaiTash wrote:
If you don't see how nerfing some skills to oblivion without nerfing skills that are more powerful even before these nerfs affects build diversity and therefore takes away "fun" from a game which best selling point IS build diversity i don't know how to even speak to you.

You can't. I made the mistake of engaging. Don't.
"
As various humongous nerfs have shown, GGG isn't afraid of pissing people off. If it was feasible to not have legacy items, they'd be doing it.

The mental gymnastics are real.

Did we not just watch a league get voided?

If legacies are such a problem and they really aren't afraid of pissing people off and it's really such a technical hurdle to run a database edit once, then just delete standard and make everyone play leagues.

In reality you've completely invented this technology problem. They could easily modify all legacy items to be contemporary versions. The reached into my stash to change my skeleton jewels no problem.

I am frankly amazed you seriously asserted otherwise.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Wow that really looks like a GGG balance, not only you nerf barrage, but you nerf QOTF and doomfletch as well. You can't simply nerf one thing on a build, you have to nerf it 3 times over.

Very well thought.

Keep hearing your top addicted players, since they are like 0,1% of the player base, maybe soon only them will play PoE.
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Dec 4, 2017, 10:14:34 PM
What about the Punishment skill? It was already pretty bad. Now that Vulnerability's becoming the phys-focused curse, are there any plans to change or remove Punishment?
Welp, I was looking to replay this game in the new league, see what exciting new stuff they bring out, or hopefully buff to make it worthwhile.... and then there is shit stupid shit yet again.

Fuck this game. You dont even play it yourselves or you'd make it enjoyable again.

I'd rather play UO from 1997, back when they made actual games.
Last edited by hoodar on Dec 4, 2017, 10:14:00 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
buff aoe ? how can you buff something that is already covering the whole screen ?

lmao

Projectile skills cover the screen. P R O J E C T I L E. Aoe skils cover two pixels next to your character. Which is why we don't play them anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh yeah icestorm, firestorm, storm call, bladefall, rf, fire nova mine, gc mine (hell any aoe skill with mine besides maybe vortex), ice shot aoe, hoi aoe with aoe from subclass, reave, flameblast all cover exactly two pixels. got it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info