Path of Nerfs

About all those nerf whiners - I still play heavy strike, still clear t15 maps EZ and still don't care. You people are legitimately acting as if not being able to facetank the Shaper or being forced to dodge damage makes the game literally unplayable and "RIP build". Stop being such babies, jesus...
Great job GGG :) There will always be haters but good one you for moving the game in a better direction each time. I love that the game evolves and creates new opportunities for FUN and CHALLENGES - this is what a game should be. I think to many people don't realise that the nerfs are targeting only the small percentage of people who manage to exploit them generally. But its like cheating - you're only cheating your self out of a fun challenge. If people complain they can go play another game and use cheat codes.
PS love the idea of an optional "Drought league" challenge mentioned on reddit
mb wait for patchnotes and we'll see that things are not so bad. Exp nerf is a bit sad, but GGG planned to add more mobs on maps or something like that, so mb there will be more exp gained on average?
I had a Slayer from Turmoil that I levelled, chose Oak for the extra life regen and now have to respec b/co f the change to Brutal fervour and Vaal Pact. Time to go back to 2 passives.
OH YEAH ... slayer aint slayer huh. wtf

OK NECROMANCER RULEZ THIS LEAGUE
"
Xhibbi wrote:
Let's hope that the buffs makes up for this.
1. When you decide what direction to take, balance the game around hardcore and not softcore.
2. Balance the game around a 8-12h playtime a day not 24h+ sessions.
3. Create endgame content locked to only lvl96+ characters so that you can not enter before that.
1. Why HC?
2. Nobody is playing 24h+ sessions except maybe for the very first day in a league. Which is fine, it's a race.
3. You realize how few people get to 96+? Suggesting that GGG should create even more content for an even smaller segment of the player base is a bit silly.

"
Merluza wrote:
"
th3cYcLo wrote:
Kinda interested to see how the game will progress, i don't particularly agree with most of the changes as i feel it might be "forcing" a meta where one doesn't need to be forced. But i reserve judgement until i actually try it out and see how it goes.

The one concern i have... is the XP penalties, this last race i was actively trying to push to get top100 and get a feeling of accomplishment and maybe it was just lack of experience or whatever, maybe it's just me being bad (probably) but it feels like you have to invest too much time (read WAY too much time, days on end) to actually get top100. Which don't get me wrong i understand that it should be a reward for people that PUT that time into it, i just think that maybe just maybe we could come up with a solution that doesn't require you to play 10+ if not 15+ hours a day for days on end just to get that up high.

Like i said before i'll withhold judgement for now as i still enjoy the content and the game, and overall feel like the game is in a good spot, we'll see if the next patch changes my mind or not.

highest character is 92. people pulling lies out of their bottoms. Low amount of challenges. Many such cases. Sad!

128 - Cyclo_Mayhem_HC_Warchie th3cYcLo 94

Huh before you talk shit, go read up on your sources, i deleted the char since it was a void league but i do have a char high up there on the ladder in Mayhem HC. I WAS pushing for top 100 like i said for the first time, i didn't claim to have MANY high level chars? Anyways i tried to voice my opinion in a reasonable way, and like i said i will withhold judgement and see how the game progresses. Please refrain from talking shit when you got no reason to do so.
experience change doesnt look ok for me but its ok we got several
bye bye GGG, thx for all the time that game entertained me over the last years, and thx for taking all my money. now i can search a new game / developer that i can throw my money at. :sadface:
"
typecast wrote:

- What didn't make the list:
+ Reduce Aurabot effectiveness

Why the fuck would anyone in their sane mind want that? PoE is enough of a single player game as it is, don't completely destroy the last single way to play together... (without Aurabot there are no reasons to play together at all, since you're better off blazing through shit alone if it doesn't give you benefits substantial enough to supplement for lack of damage from second player)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info