Path of Nerfs

"
auraforlaura wrote:
You guys are amazin. These changes is absolutly what the game needs, and they have been needed for a long time. Every patch you seem to actively move the game in a better direction - i feel you do it a bit slow and conservative at some times; a radical change for instant-sustain is long overdue, but atleast you make the change in the end. You also hit the nail on the DP nerf etc. Keep up the good work and please dont be bothered with all the useless whine.

great another summoner
Thanks GGG! This thread alone is fun enough for a week!

And thanks for the changes, it keeps the game fresh and all time you post changes like this, i start immediately to plan new chars. Thats the way i like! The Game is Awesome since beginning and i have no game ever played in my life for more hours then PoE. Not even WoW!

You got my biggest respect and i bow in awe!
Regarding XP nerfs, there's an alternative solution that should suit all players: https://redd.it/7hp9v4
https://fullstackme.co.uk/
"
sainnr wrote:
Regarding XP nerfs, there's an alternative solution that should suit all players: https://redd.it/7hp9v4

too much work for them this is more simple just nerf
Noone cares about standard - so why do you nerf some items (like acuity) while other items staying legacy even though they are also OP (kaom's). What is the resoning for nerfing one item and not nerfing other? Who chooses?
Like I bought acuity long time ago and not using it in standard, but i DONT want it to be nerfed. It will destroy entire build, which wasnt that OP to start with anyhow. But just changing items like that - i can see in new league, but retroactively - i dont like it.

good job ggg and comunity suporting thise jackasses streamers thise is what we get out of it amazing
Why i have feeling that in any time poe will become party like game cuz solo content slowly dying.

man, it took the game years to recover from that v1.3 all-time low and it only took 2 patches to ruin the game completely again.

great job!

have fun playing necromancer league.
"
Noone cares about standard - so why do you nerf some items (like acuity) while other items staying legacy even though they are also OP (kaom's). What is the resoning for nerfing one item and not nerfing other? Who chooses?
Like I bought acuity long time ago and not using it in standard, but i DONT want it to be nerfed. It will destroy entire build, which wasnt that OP to start with anyhow. But just changing items like that - i can see in new league, but retroactively - i dont like it.

they dont care about our builds...sad i realize that way to late
"

Remember legacy Mjolnir. That was overwhelming nerf. But we still alive.
Acuity is next. No problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info