Path of Nerfs

"
LightW2 wrote:
"
Noone cares about standard - so why do you nerf some items (like acuity) while other items staying legacy even though they are also OP (kaom's). What is the resoning for nerfing one item and not nerfing other? Who chooses?
Like I bought acuity long time ago and not using it in standard, but i DONT want it to be nerfed. It will destroy entire build, which wasnt that OP to start with anyhow. But just changing items like that - i can see in new league, but retroactively - i dont like it.

Remember legacy Mjolnir. That was overwhelming nerf. But we still alive.
Acuity is next. No problem.

yes but mutch more thin build with it.... not strong enoth like before...if it seems too strong they could easily increase diff for bosses not nerf the whole build
Let's hope that the buffs makes up for this.

I'm already sure that I will never make a character to level 100 since the grind 95 to 100 has been pointless since the beginning for anyone beside those that compete for the absolute top in a league.
Unsure why regular players keeps getting punished because some people have streaming as a job and can play day and night in groups to do every aspect efficiently unlike 90% all players that play solo and will take 20x longer or so to reach the same wealth, exp and time played.

1. When you decide what direction to take, balance the game around hardcore and not softcore.
2. Balance the game around a 8-12h playtime a day not 24h+ sessions.
3. Create endgame content locked to only lvl96+ characters so that you can not enter before that.
"
Roji wrote:
"
auraforlaura wrote:
You guys are amazin. These changes is absolutly what the game needs, and they have been needed for a long time. Every patch you seem to actively move the game in a better direction - i feel you do it a bit slow and conservative at some times; a radical change for instant-sustain is long overdue, but atleast you make the change in the end. You also hit the nail on the DP nerf etc. Keep up the good work and please dont be bothered with all the useless whine.

I mean, yeah if all you want to do is play Summoner (SRS, Zombies and the like) and Totem builds which are literally the least fun way to play the game.

Says who? Are you a member of the fun ministry? Are you in charge of the fun police? Do you make the definitions of what is fun and what isn't?
People crying for nerfs and they dont really know how those works
Kinda interested to see how the game will progress, i don't particularly agree with most of the changes as i feel it might be "forcing" a meta where one doesn't need to be forced. But i reserve judgement until i actually try it out and see how it goes.

The one concern i have... is the XP penalties, this last race i was actively trying to push to get top100 and get a feeling of accomplishment and maybe it was just lack of experience or whatever, maybe it's just me being bad (probably) but it feels like you have to invest too much time (read WAY too much time, days on end) to actually get top100. Which don't get me wrong i understand that it should be a reward for people that PUT that time into it, i just think that maybe just maybe we could come up with a solution that doesn't require you to play 10+ if not 15+ hours a day for days on end just to get that up high.

Like i said before i'll withhold judgement for now as i still enjoy the content and the game, and overall feel like the game is in a good spot, we'll see if the next patch changes my mind or not.
Will Atziri's Acuity go legacy or change completely?

Ty
"
th3cYcLo wrote:
Kinda interested to see how the game will progress, i don't particularly agree with most of the changes as i feel it might be "forcing" a meta where one doesn't need to be forced. But i reserve judgement until i actually try it out and see how it goes.

The one concern i have... is the XP penalties, this last race i was actively trying to push to get top100 and get a feeling of accomplishment and maybe it was just lack of experience or whatever, maybe it's just me being bad (probably) but it feels like you have to invest too much time (read WAY too much time, days on end) to actually get top100. Which don't get me wrong i understand that it should be a reward for people that PUT that time into it, i just think that maybe just maybe we could come up with a solution that doesn't require you to play 10+ if not 15+ hours a day for days on end just to get that up high.

Like i said before i'll withhold judgement for now as i still enjoy the content and the game, and overall feel like the game is in a good spot, we'll see if the next patch changes my mind or not.

highest character is 92. people pulling lies out of their bottoms. Low amount of challenges. Many such cases. Sad!
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
great nerfs, though a few more are needed. and what this game really needs is a buff to the critters, make them threatening again, any half arsed build can treat 99% of the game as a loot piñata simulator. am ok with great builds doing that to an extent but every build?

make rare critters great again... maybe give them better ai and pvp skill scaling? :)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
azraelb wrote:
man, it took the game years to recover from that v1.3 all-time low and it only took 2 patches to ruin the game completely again.

great job!

have fun playing necromancer league.

whaaaaaaaat necrmomancer builds dont worry,
we still have some ziggy D meme builds,
whats wrong with throwing some juicy GC traps bro,
or some scorching ray action,melt down the boss in atleast under 30 min ezpz
Last edited by mynewaccountisawsome on Dec 5, 2017, 7:34:03 AM
"
Xhibbi wrote:
Let's hope that the buffs makes up for this.

2. Balance the game around a 8-12h playtime a day not 24h+ sessions.

Still sounds like a job....

Agree with your first sentiment though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info