Path of Nerfs

"
mititelul wrote:
"
khuzvhan wrote:
Yay. We now all get our AFK clear 2-3 whole screens spectres, pussy-gameplay mines that one-shots the whole screen drop & run away for cheese bosses, or get a slayer with new doubled-doubled leech new VP if you still want to feel like an actual Melee in this shitty retard-balance game.

"Vaal Pact makes things trivial BTW". yeah yeah, killing bosses off-screen with these retarded listed ones is FINE i would assume.

None of the actual OP builds are getting affected by this since you are 5 miles away from mobs and bosses anyways.

Why in the fucking hell you GGG thinks that is fine killing bosses without even seeing them, but face-tanking is a HUGE problem, prob cuz "fuck melee" right?. Welcome to Path of Pussies (summoners, totems, mines) because fast leeching is the ONLY fucking way a melee could actually take 2 subsequent NORMAL BASIC MELEE ATTACK from end-game bosses cuz the boss damage is fucking retarded.

Nerf your game not just ONE of the possibilies for dealing with your retarded design and let everything else untouched, you are just removing possibilites from the game, not balancing anything.

they will be nerf too if are too good

IF????? OMEGALUL look at those solar guard spectres & wickerman, glacial cascade mines(this one getting BUFFED IN 3.1 with the new Jewel), 3 whatever totems. you don't even see what you're killing even end-game bosses. ALL OF THEM NON VAAL PACT USERS BY THE WAY.
Last edited by khuzvhan on Dec 5, 2017, 6:51:57 AM
Vulnerability being made red is quite interesting - I'll no longer need such a significant Intelligence investment on my Juggernaut and probably free up some passives to put into damage. I'll have to change some gear too though.

As for exp - been trying to get to 100 for over 2 years now, even a single death at level 93 can set me back an hour or so. I probably should try running t15 maps in teams or something, really
Last edited by Xfing on Dec 5, 2017, 6:52:15 AM
Me as customer am not afraid to nerf my wallet, and reduce the ammount of purchased microtransactions by 100% to the massive feedback i get from my beloved developers to make this game fun again ;D
i was google a good rf guardian build a few days ago with rf for the new league...(of course with my own changes - but i wanted a good start)....now.... not such a good ideea
"
Me as customer am not afraid to nerf my wallet, and reduce the ammount of purchased microtransactions by 100% to the massive feedback i get from my beloved developers to make this game fun again ;D

bis
you guys are wankers, ive got no probs with you nerfing your skills etc, but there is no valid reason to push lvl 100 beyond casual and everyday normal non no life players. There is nothing really to aim for now, because lvl 100 is now unattainable. my first post post on the forums and played for so many years, sad it had to be this.
new league long live glacial cascade mines
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
> Rise of Fenix
> too easy

Me: WUUUUUUT?! EASY?!

@TAKE ALL NODES ON REGEN ON TREE
@TAKE REGEN ENCHANT IN LAB
@TAKE ALL POSSIBLE GEAR WITH REGEN
@TAKE REGEN AURA
@TAKE MAX RES ON TREE
@TAKE MAX RES FROM CORRUPTION
@TAKE MAX RES FROM MAX AURA, THEN CORRUPT THEN +2 FROM RING
@SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET KAOM OR SHAVRONNE
@TAKE BOTH PANTEON AGAINS DAMAGE OVER TIME

Me: This is a minimal setup to sustain and play RF and not die from any random zombie on twilight strand!
GGG: yes dude, it's too easy to play RF, so NERF best item in build AAHAHAHHAH
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
Last edited by yalme on Dec 5, 2017, 7:04:33 AM
"
typecast wrote:
- Vaal Pact - Like ES, VP was destined for its fate. VP trivialized nearly all (traps???) aspects of gameplay as long as you were stun immune. Hopefully they hit those insane leech builds that essentially mimic VP.

- Slayer - 3.1 VP Slayer seems like it's better than 3.0 VP Slayer. Wonder why this is on the nerf list.

- MoM - Everyone who saw the changes to MoM giving a boatload of mana for very little investment saw the benefits. Given the little options casters have for damage reduction layering, it'll still be widely used.

- Vulnerability, Despair - With the exception of Witchfire Brew not being used by melee builds in 3.1, it's a buff. Vulnerability being STR instead of INT. A chaos curse for chaos casters!

- Wither - Still broken even at 15 6% stacks.

- Dark Pact - Didn't require much investment to cheese all of the content. The nerfs will require investment into a few area nodes and maybe a helm enchant. Still does more damage compared to similar area skills.

- Barrage - There are so many sources for additional projectiles. Does -1 projectile from a helm enchant really bring barrage closer to other projectile skills (even after slight number tuning)?

- Doomfletch - Items are coming that will offset the crit loss (new crit jewel, flat phys damage jewels). Bow is still amazing and you'll need to invest in a little crit to smooth out the damage spikes.

- QOTF - Still going to be used to Vroom around end-game. RIP 4 minute labs, but it was necessary.

- ROTP - More Life and Life Regen. The Resistance loss can be made up for through the Pantheon (Arakaali + Abberath). Best of all, it's still a 1 alch tier unique and you don't have to craft a Leo shield (maybe... see buff notes tomorrow).

- Experience change - 99% of the POE population doesn't even complete all four labyrinths. Worrying about leveling beyond 95 is pointless for the majority of players. For those that do subject themselves to the grind should feel a sense of accomplishment regardless. Who cares? Kill stuff. Loot. Move on.

- What didn't make the list:
+ Reduce Aurabot effectiveness
+ Remove Headhunter specific div cards
+ Reduce Quant explicits or remove items - After telling us IIQ on items was bad for the game in 2014, you added the most broken IIQ item this game has ever had (Bisco's). Get rid of it.
+ Reduce Sextant radius and excessive stacking through better atlas spacing
+ Increase Zana costs - Not back to exalt levels, but 2-3 chaos is absurdly low.
+ Decrease travel distances or give an activation time for Whirling Blades, Shield Charge and Leap Slam, or improve warp/dash to be more in line.
+ Bring damage skills back to Earth. Sunder, Blade Flurry, EK, KB, VPS, Barrage (-1 projectile does nothing with so many projectile sources), Spectres, Mines (Arc, Glacial Cascade, etc), Dark Pact (yes more damage reduction...).
+ Add PvP damage scaling on 3.x items (see Death's Oath, Allelopathy)
+ Cap Projectile Distance
+ Bloodseeker

This.
Finally someone who knows what's up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info