Path of Nerfs

simple only kids with no job reacheng lvl 100 will support but wait WITH WHAT?
Reasonable and long awaited nerfs. This really has strengthened my confidence in GGG.
Nerf the Xp = lose a lot of players = Lose a lot of money

yeaahh congrats GGG you've just nerf your pocket

And this is because you care only about the maniacs with no life just playing PoE

Rise of Fenix nerf? WTF? How else am I suposed to get that fire res I need for my RF? So taking ALL max fire res from pasive, purity of fire and rise is "Too easy"? THX a lot for you just flushed my Atziri killer down a drain, bitches. I gues you give us some shitty uniqes to use instead? Instead my life-res gloves, boots or helmet? Or some chest to fck with my Kaoms? Because I do not know about any other Max fire res increase in the game so you have to give us some to stack more. 3% is diference that makes me burn... Like running RF without POF. Or you want me to regen more? I cant, have all regen posible... so F Y.

And by the way I am playing this since open beta (with a lot of breaks) and my max lvl is 92(with my RF). Laugh if you want but I am a working man and I cant play like crazy utubers who can make lv70 in five hours - it takes me about a week on that. So your increase to exp on high lvl is just ridiculous to me... How am I suposed to do that 100 when you nerf my best char, my max map tier is 12 and I cant play more than 3-4 hours a day (if I have a time to waste witch is not every day)? Go ahed, tel me how non pro can even play this game anymore with people like Tarkecat making 12ex in a 3 days... I droped 4 since fcking open beta and when I see people showing full stash of em I just feel like fck this game, why do I even play game where I die because of fcking lags or to some fcking volatile bulshit loosing exp from 3-4 maps with like 2 maps of a lower tier in return.

I remember now why I stoped playing half year ago. You know why? Because it sucks and its painfull to watch your 4hours of exping evaporate on some cheesy death like volatile nawa dayz.

Why did I even buy those stash tabs, waste of money that was when I wont be playing, isnt it. But then after a half a year I will forget how bad this game makes me feel and check new a content, get captured for two weaks and realize the same. That I love-hate this game. More of a hate now...

But dont get me wrong GGG, You made a exelent game witch is more Diablo then Diablo III would ewer be. And that is where my love comes from.

As for Vall Pact - finally! That was OP ever since.
Retrospectively seen, every nerf in the past was just a another brick to gate endgame content behind a wall and the buffs were always way behind the nerfs so this will be in fact no win-win situation here again.

This all means nothing but that endgame content will be even more further from your grasp, you only might be able bypass this all by investing zillions of hours in grinding or you'll join the botters brigade with all their alt-alt-alt-alt² accounts to get the outstanding gear you need to progress behind gated content :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
OnkelBiff wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:
the point of poe was for almost nobody to ever have a lvl 100 except the real hard pushers. the whales crying and screaming answer me for i am a cash cow to be milked. VP needed a serious nerf (being removed completely would be better) for a long time and you all know it. ci/es is still alive and fine. oh no its gonna take me 1 extra second to blow the shit outta this boss with barrage. hmmm maybe i'll have to get a little more res and drop those 2 damage nodes. every damn league you people act like the sky is shitting on you yet here you are still bitching. if what you want is to blindly mash your face into a keyboard while holding down right click i hear d3 needs players. gear there just gets bigger numbers every season so you can face roll it faster, sounds perfect for a lot of you.

Totally agree with that one.
All nerfs so far are necessary to mix/change the meta a bit and keep character building interesting.

^ This.
Guys, it's great that you're not afraid to nerf things. It shows. But you have gone way overboard so many times it's ridiculous. Like, it's not even funny - AoE, CoC, double-dipping, bosses not dropping anything good after the HP nerf, ES... You're more heavy-handed than Hearthstone's "balance" team and it doesn't make your game more fun, it makes it suck. I dreamed of getting a level 100 one day, and now you've nerfed not only red map XP, but made it longer overall. Your reasons why are flawed - you listened to the 5 players that wanted it longer? What about the other 99.999% of your player base?

Your other nerfs, like to Acuities, a chase unique that's already super rare and gated and been treated with nerfs before, are simply retarded. Stop making us play the way you want us to, and let us play however we want. You know, like you used to? Maybe you've already forgotten. It looks like you have.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
VP needed to be nerfed no doubt.

The Increase in exp required to hit 100 is fine.
Noone should be able to hit lvl 100 in a 1 week race.
How long was poe out until the first guy hit lvl 100? i think 1 and half year. It's just sad to see people hit lvl 100 in a week.

Also so much crying and people "boycotting" that will play regardless, makes them look like a sad joke.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
LustigMan wrote:
Rise of Fenix nerf? WTF? How else am I suposed to get that fire res I need for my RF? So taking ALL max fire res from pasive, purity of fire and rise is "Too easy"? THX a lot for you just flushed my Atziri killer down a drain, bitches. I gues you give us some shitty uniqes to use instead? Instead my life-res gloves, boots or helmet? Or some chest to fck with my Kaoms? Because I do not know about any other Max fire res increase in the game so you have to give us some to stack more. 3% is diference that makes me burn... Like running RF without POF. Or you want me to regen more? I cant, have all regen posible... so F Y.

And by the way I am playing this since open beta (with a lot of breaks) and my max lvl is 92(with my RF). Laugh if you want but I am a working man and I cant play like crazy utubers who can make lv70 in five hours - it takes me about a week on that. So your increase to exp on high lvl is just ridiculous to me... How am I suposed to do that 100 when you nerf my best char, my max map tier is 12 and I cant play more than 3-4 hours a day (if I have a time to waste witch is not every day)? Go ahed, tel me how non pro can even play this game anymore with people like Tarkecat making 12ex in a 3 days... I droped 4 since fcking open beta and when I see people showing full stash of em I just feel like fck this game, why do I even play game where I die because of fcking lags or to some fcking volatile bulshit loosing exp from 3-4 maps with like 2 maps of a lower tier in return.

I remember now why I stoped playing half year ago. You know why? Because it sucks and its painfull to watch your 4hours of exping evaporate on some cheesy death like volatile nawa dayz.

Why did I even buy those stash tabs, waste of money that was when I wont be playing, isnt it. But then after a half a year I will forget how bad this game makes me feel and check new a content, get captured for two weaks and realize the same. That I love-hate this game. More of a hate now...

But dont get me wrong GGG, You made a exelent game witch is more Diablo then Diablo III would ewer be. And that is where my love comes from.

As for Vall Pact - finally! That was OP ever since.

simple no more rf characters like no more ci .... and dont sell lies show me a ci that beat all bosses after nerf.... sure for fun or max safe t13 maps sure.... but lets say u are at lvl 92 93 and die once after so much hard work on xp ....lol

Dont worry , if you stop spending money , i will start doing it.[/quote]

Whale why then VAGABOND only?[/quote]

Because started playing recently DUH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info