Path of Nerfs

Not all people reaches 3rd lvl... And you whine about 95-100 bracket. GGWP
I believe that one of the possible way of fixing the game is just by blocking the most selfish and stupid part of the society - the streamers..
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
"
Vampiruga wrote:

Plz wait buff list

"Glacial Hammer buffed by 6%"

MY BODY IS READY
I'm soo happy about all those nerf(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Wonder why GGG team forget to buff Izaro/Atziri health pool by twice, others bosses recieve hp buffs. Btw could Atziri get some more mechanics? Or get more damage? Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3. Let's make PoE great once again!
IGN: Rngrofl
Well, I feel good with the new Nerfing post, because I didn't go after 90 lvl and probably I won't do it soon. :)
With these changes people can become a bit more equal in PoE, because there are builds that are far more powerful than others and destinated only for end-game/boss killing. It's all about diversity in builds and having fun from playing.
Still, I play for fun. It's good I don't have any more motivation to go go beyond lvl 90 or even 85 :), but my recommendation is the death's loss of experience to be revised.
These changes are good, because this way people can play more in parties and going for loot together.
Right said, the nerfs on this post were predicted by experienced players and it seems, nerfing will go further, but I really don't care - it's noone's life mission to play PoE and lose real life.
The game becomes fully grind with more grinding at higher levels. 99 % of players won't go beyond 90 lvl I suppose.
Probably this is idea... some chosen to take it all from leagues and trade after.. I don't know.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
God... every season brings out a new meta.. why are you all whining so much? If a build is nerfed, make another. I find these changes more than fine! :-) I don’t mind the game changing, and it seems reasonable.. also, we’ll get a ton of buffs tomorrow. Lots of new skills etc.. there will be more builds than ever. I’m just happy they’re trying. Can’t wait till’ Friday! Cheers. GG -GGG.!
"
Strandedmoon wrote:
Well, I feel good with the new Nerfing post, because I didn't go after 90 lvl and probably I won't do it soon. :)
With these changes people can become a bit more equal in PoE, because there are builds that are far more powerful than others and destinated only for end-game/boss killing. It's all about diversity in builds and having fun from playing.
Still, I play for fun. It's good I don't have any more motivation to go go beyond lvl 90 or even 85 :), but my recommendation is the death's loss of experience to be revised.
These changes are good, because this way people can play more in parties and going for loot together.
Right said, the nerfs on this post were predicted by experienced players and it seems, nerfing will go further, but I really don't care - it's noone's life mission to play PoE and lose real life.
The game becomes fully grind with more grinding at higher levels. 99 % of players won't go beyond 90 lvl I suppose.
Probably this is idea... some chosen to take it all from leagues and trade after.. I don't know.

Imagine the outrage if they nerfed loss of experience to deaths beyond 10%. People who die at level 80 already complain about the 10 minutes of lost experience. Even at 95, a death sets you back like an hour of experience if you are chaining decent maps.
"
Vampiruga wrote:
Whiners! I have a good news for you! Its not full list of nerfs, so you can whine another times in future!

People with brain! I have a good news for you too! Tomorrow we can see list of buffs and we can do conclusion about all of this!

"
Vampiruga wrote:
Not all people reaches 3rd lvl... And you whine about 95-100 bracket. GGWP

And you talk with no content own? Who are you? Your 13 challenges said you play whole one day in Harbi or less and you talk like u know something.
You will again do same, play one day and come here to give us your honorable opinion on patch 3.5 notes?
Thank you for your spam.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 5, 2017, 5:34:38 AM
GGG choose meta every season for supporting prices on regret orbs on non-league leagues lol
Seriousley Chris .. fron this Position i nerf now my lust for your mtx .. cause you nerf all builds i created and i am not the lvl 100 guy in 4 days... this guys find another way to Show you that they smarter casuse they Play the game not decide how to played !

realy it was the last mtx with i supportet you now !

it is over !!
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
Last edited by ONE_OF_A_MILLION on Dec 5, 2017, 5:33:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info