ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
They were manipulated and hypnotized into believing Trump is something other than a low grade Kremlin money launderer. It's not their fault.
This is exactly why the left loses.

Total, complete, lack of understanding of their opponent.
I know 100 times more about Trump than any Trump supporter.
HAHAHAHAHA

You don't even understand who your opponent is. Meanwhile, Trump understands Trump supporters 100 times as well as you do.

Edit: Ski beat me to it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 19, 2019, 12:20:49 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

That isnt the point. You dont understand the voter at all. You focus on Trump. You are making it a one person problem when it isnt.

Dems wont have the Senate, the wont have the Supreme court, they wont have the state governors, the wont have the state houses.

You do have the majority on sjw's, safe places, being offended by everything, and identity politics.

Good luck next year!

He thinks the majority of america are idiots who got "suckered in" while he is the shining light amongst the people that can accurately see the truth.

If only everybody would listen to his enlightened views instead of opposing him we would all be going directly to nirvana after turning left on supression corner.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Whatever you do, don't read this: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/19/business/deutsche-bank-trump-kushner.html

TLDR - As those of us paying attention have always known, Trump is blackmailing Deutsche Bank.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 19, 2019, 12:40:22 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

did you know that donald trump was basically being begged to run for president in 1980 because of the incredible work he was doing with advancing women and black womens working rights with his hotels?

its hilarious to me when people call trump all these things and stuff, as though they think donald trump didn't exist as a person before he ran for president.

this sexist has done more for the woman worker than probably any business man in the modern united states. this racist has gotten more awards from black representatives than can be explained if he actually was racist. he's also gotten awards from jewish communities. so many other things.

but as soon as he becomes president, the opposing party figures out that hes the biggest racist, sexist, and liar thats ever been! great investigative work with completely selfless wholly motivated intentions, im sure.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

did you know that donald trump was basically being begged to run for president in 1980 because of the incredible work he was doing with advancing women and black womens working rights with his hotels?

its hilarious to me when people call trump all these things and stuff, as though they think donald trump didn't exist as a person before he ran for president.

this sexist has done more for the woman worker than probably any business man in the modern united states. this racist has gotten more awards from black representatives than can be explained if he actually was racist. he's also gotten awards from jewish communities. so many other things.

but as soon as he becomes president, the opposing party figures out that hes the biggest racist, sexist, and liar thats ever been! great investigative work with completely selfless wholly motivated intentions, im sure.

You have to wonder if he'd run as a Democrat (and why didn't he, hmm?) would he have caught so much flack from the press and the entertainment brigades. Could he have run on the very same platform to Make America Great Again and enjoyed the support of the Left? I suspect not, because, ultimately, his platform runs counter to their interests. Oh, and it wasn't "his turn." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
You have to wonder if he'd run as a Democrat (and why didn't he, hmm?) would he have caught so much flack from the press and the entertainment brigades. Could he have run on the very same platform to Make America Great Again and enjoyed the support of the Left? I suspect not, because, ultimately, his platform runs counter to their interests. Oh, and it wasn't "his turn." =^[.]^=

he said he would have run as democrat. he is a democrat, actually. registered one. he only ran for president as a republican because he knew he couldn't win as a democrat. probably because of how the political points have shifted so much so recently.

edit: oh sorry i LIED. i didn't realize he changed his party to republican in the late 80s and has been republican since 2012
Last edited by xMustard on May 19, 2019, 2:30:58 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

These are all things Trump has claimed. None of it is true.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 19, 2019, 2:45:13 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The answer is simple. The Kremlin's murderous oligarchy isn't supported by Democrats. Also, Trump literally IS the entertainment brigade. He's a fake product of (non)reality TV. You guys think he's the guy from the Apprentice when nothing could be further from the truth.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
These are all things Trump has claimed. None of it is true.

wow. okay so you live in your own reality. have a good day
We got to vicariously witness another dipshit episode of Rachel Madcow thanks to the reporter! LOL
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info