ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

No. You retain it with laundered Russian mob rubles.

After daddy died and Donald blew through what was left, he turned to the Kremlin mafia.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 8, 2019, 9:42:33 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
No. You retain it with laundered Russian mob rubles.

After daddy died and Donald blew through what was left, he turned to the Kremlin mafia.

Everytime someone mention Russia:

Spoiler
wtf i love the 9th circuit now

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
wtf i love the 9th circuit now

To clarify, they lifted the injunction against the practice while the case was pending. Later, when the case is actually heard, they might keep the practice legal, or forbid it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

"
We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

"
Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

"
We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

Currently signed by 439 former federal prosecutors.

In 40 minutes or so we are now up to 459 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 527 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 650 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 735 former federal prosecutor signatures.

What these folks are saying is that in their expert opinion there are multiple potential felony charges described in the report that are NOT a close call. They say it is highly likely that if charges were brought and it was tried before a jury they clearly feel that the case beyond a reasonable doubt would be proven. We also know that Cohen is now in jail for 2 out of 3 things that he did that only benefited Trump. Meaning Trump is guilty of those crimes as well.

To the Trump fans that think that Trump has not committed felonies, you folks are out of touch with reality.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

To the Trump fans that think that Trump has not committed felonies, you folks are out of touch with reality.

Point me one felony or one crime he has done... and no don't use a "CNN have proofs of it"... no show me the real proofs. Real actual proofs that could be used in court, Not that's what he she said, rumors or propaganda.

edit: incoming CNN reports of the said "bombshell" Russia collusion xD, Remember when CNN would kept using the word Bombshell and that they had every necessary proofs and they had prople who could testify and everything. And none of it turned to be truth. Oh my.

But no seriously I only ask you to prove it. Back up your words <3
Last edited by diablofdb on May 8, 2019, 11:17:26 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

Currently signed by 439 former federal prosecutors.

In 40 minutes or so we are now up to 459 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 527 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 650 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 735 former federal prosecutor signatures.

What these folks are saying is that in their expert opinion there are multiple potential felony charges described in the report that are NOT a close call. They say it is highly likely that if charges were brought and it was tried before a jury they clearly feel that the case beyond a reasonable doubt would be proven.

Nobody cares my dude.

"
Turtledove wrote:
We also know that Cohen is now in jail for 2 out of 3 things that he did that only benefited Trump. Meaning Trump is guilty of those crimes as well.

That's doubtful. Cohen is in prison for tax and bank fraud and perjury, which is all on Cohen alone. Campaign finance violation only gets you a slap on the wrist. He admitted to it because he thought he could get his sentence reduced if he slanders Trump. His plan obviously failed. What a loser.

"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump is squeaky clean. Democrats don't dare to impeach him because they got nothing.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't know how any of you can stand to have one man above the law, destroying your democracy and flaunting it with his corruption.

Obstruction of justice by such a man, knowing one cannot indict a sitting president (or at least it has never been done before), just makes it worse, not excusable.

But to each his own.

Shame you have to destroy the climate with your orange love.
"
rojimboo wrote:
I don't know how any of you can stand to have one man above the law, destroying your democracy and flaunting it with his corruption.

Obstruction of justice by such a man, knowing one cannot indict a sitting president (or at least it has never been done before), just makes it worse, not excusable.

But to each his own.

No I can't stand having someone above the law destroying our democracy, that's why I support Trump and would love to see Hillary in prison.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Trump defended democracy by defending his presidency from a traitorous deep state coup. The bogus obstruction claims are just another attempt of the enemy of the people to undermine said people.

"
rojimboo wrote:

Imagine believing that Trump is responsible for climate change. Is this what they call [Removed by Support]?
Last edited by Clint on May 8, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info