ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

It's worth noting that it's been revealed that both the Office of the Special Counsel and the FBI did not directly investigate evidence of the intrusion into the DCCC and DNC computer networks, and that the entire story, detailed though it may be, was essentially copy-pasted from the independent security firm CrowdStrike that was contracted by the Democrats.

The unprecedented level of detail in the Mueller report regarding the "how" of the hack makes me believe it was more likely than not the GRU behind it. I don't think Seth Rich was the leaker. But I'm not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. If the Russians charged were extradited to the US and I was on the jury, I wouldn't vote to convict without additional evidence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 7, 2019, 10:58:58 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
snip

The Russia hoax is the now proven lie that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

I see. So you're saying that Russia attacking America's election system and doing that to try to help Trump win the election, and then there being dozens of contacts between Russians and Trump campaign officials is not enough evidence to open up a investigation? Not only that, it is so ridiculous to open up an investigation that the investigators that did that should "probably" be charged with being a traitor to the country?

That seems like a very unreasonable position? I wonder where you could have heard of such a thing?

The investigation started because Papa D got baited to talk nonsense by CIA asset Joseph Mifsud, who conveniently went "missing" in 2017 and never came back (probably living with a new identity provided by the CIA). It was a deep state coup. I only want the traitors in prison because I'm against the death penalty.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The hypnosis is strong. The right wing/Kremlin propaganda has taken hold of the cultists.

It's truly sad.

"papaD" "Seth Rich" You folks are Q dudes, hmm? lol
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 7, 2019, 11:31:22 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
The hypnosis is strong. The right wing/Kremlin propaganda has taken hold of the cultists.

It's truly sad.

"papaD" "Seth Rich" You folks are Q dudes, hmm? lol

TDS_Reporter vs Q.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You're the one repeating exactly what those wackos write and say, not me.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I'm surprised that none of the usual suspects are crowing about the NYT's stunning revelations about private citizen Trump's taxes from 30 years ago...

...That he had already revealed in his book, "The Art of the Comeback."

I now surrender the floor to anyone wanting to harp inaccurately on "bankruptcies" and such.

He's still the President of the United States of America. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 8, 2019, 12:53:48 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The unprecedented level of detail in the Mueller report regarding the "how" of the hack makes me believe it was more likely than not the GRU behind it.

There's no significant details that weren't either already available, or easy to figure out. That "Fancy Bear" was tied in with GRU 7455 was public published at least as early as October of last year:

https://nl.usembassy.gov/u-s-charges-russian-gru-officers-with-international-hacking-and-related-influence-and-disinformation-operations/

There is less detail in the report on techniques (It might be under the blacked out sections) than I have seen in previous analyses.

The data transfer rates for exfiltration that the report supposes exceeded technical capabilities at the time. The report covers its legal ass by saying that they "can't rule out" that the data was physically transferred through an intermediary.

His name was Seth Rich.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Dalai, the data Forensicator used to established data transfer speeds (assuming it's not forged, but why forge for WikiLeaks?) indicate a speed that is highly suggestive of USB3 transfer. However, USB3 can be used for many different things, including external hard drives used as permanent storage. The Mueller report details that the DNC networks were, at least initially, not directly accessible to intruders, and were accessed via VPN connection using compromised DCCC workstations. If the DNC network had the proper security, this may have been the only method to enter the network, at fairly low privilege levels. Even if I'm not sure (beyond a reasonable doubt) that things went down how CrowdStrike said, I know that this type of short-range (within the same building) network connection would have base speeds higher than USB3, but those speeds would be reduced to USB3 if using USB3 to connect to storage on the DNC end.

Or to put it more simply (and I'm embarrassed I didn't realize it until after the Mueller report), speeds suggestive of USB3 do NOT necessarily mean flash drive exfiltration. What it suggests is USB3 at some point along a data transfer path. The Forensicator speed data is completely consistent with the Mueller report's narrative of using a DCCC workstation to transfer DNC data via VPN and then zipping it at the DCCC workstation, providing the DNC data was stored on an external hard drive.

And again, that's assuming the hackers didn't forge the file timestamps. While I wonder at a motive for that, it would be doable.

Seth Rich wasn't killed execution style. He wasn't even dead when the ambulance arrived. It seems like he was mugged by mundane, nonconspiratorial muggers and decided to resist them, which is a tad strange but inconclusive. If they were assassins, they were so shit at their jobs as to beggar belief.

Overall, the case that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker is extremely weak. Given that there's a family who lost someone involved, you really should stop spreading such ugly and unsubstantiated rumors. It's unbecoming.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 8, 2019, 2:05:05 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm surprised that none of the usual suspects are crowing about the NYT's stunning revelations about private citizen Trump's taxes from 30 years ago...

I now surrender the floor to anyone wanting to harp inaccurately on "bankruptcies" and such.

The story is a reminder of how Trump thrives under pressure. He literally made an asset out of being billions in the red. He framed it as a comeback story, not only in the book but also in The Apprentice and in many TV interviews during that time. Genius.

It's also very fun to watch losers on Reddit trying to convince other losers that Trump is somehow a loser.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The story is a reminder of how Trump thrives under pressure. He literally made an asset out of being billions in the red. He framed it as a comeback story, not only in the book but also in The Apprentice and in many TV interviews during that time. Genius.

It's also very fun to watch losers on Reddit trying to convince other losers that Trump is somehow a loser.

Trump came through the NYC real estate crash still capable of capitalizing on the opportunities it presented, in spite of the setbacks he suffered. Seems to be doin' pretty well these days; you don't maintain your own jet aircraft on welfare checks and food stamps. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info