ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 7, 2019, 8:43:36 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Perhaps because this was never really about refugees, and always about corporatist fat cats enjoying an abuse of power that ever widened the income gap between them and the American working and middle classes.

It was never about refugees. It was about importing cheap labor for railroads, then when that labor was no longer needed, shutting down the immigration pipeline. It was about having cheap landscapers and construction workers.
It is about having cheap coders and IT staff.

Small business owners, medium companies and large corporations want as many of their employees to be low cost as they can get. Many are unscrupulous enough to hire people who aren't legally allowed to work.

On the flip side, the second and possibly third generation of those lower paid, not legally established families is in a position of relative instability and weakness and will tend to support the side of government that advocates for them.

The DNC loves that, and would bring in every single person on the planet if they thought it would secure elections for them. Many in the GOP pander for such votes as well.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Lots of people will be going to prison because of crooked donny

I hope you're right. The traitors who made up the Russia hoax should go to prison.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
On the flip side, the second and possibly third generation of those lower paid, not legally established families is in a position of relative instability and weakness and will tend to support the side of government that advocates for them.

The DNC loves that, and would bring in every single person on the planet if they thought it would secure elections for them. Many in the GOP pander for such votes as well.
Well, I think the right move is to match the Democrats, frankly. What makes more sense, all other things being equal: offering a bunch of non-citizens raised in foreign countries a pathway to citizenship, or offering a bunch of non-citizens raised in the United States a pathway to citizenship? It might mean reducing other forms of legal immigration for a brief time, but I think dreamers should get no less of a chance than any other legal migrant, and be front of the line to boot.

I understand the Democrats have been opportunistic regarding immigration and voting preferences, but I don't think an initial left-bias in voters cannot be overcome, or is even that great an excuse. It's the Republicans' job to put out a message that is appealing and convinces legal voters, to include recently naturalized immigrants, to support them. I don't think a controlled immigration message is necessarily unpalatable to such a demographic, although it will be if xenophobia is not carefully weeded out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Perhaps because this was never really about refugees, and always about corporatist fat cats enjoying an abuse of power that ever widened the income gap between them and the American working and middle classes.

It was never about refugees. It was about importing cheap labor for railroads, then when that labor was no longer needed, shutting down the immigration pipeline. It was about having cheap landscapers and construction workers.
It is about having cheap coders and IT staff.

Small business owners, medium companies and large corporations want as many of their employees to be low cost as they can get. Many are unscrupulous enough to hire people who aren't legally allowed to work.

Know who else was unscrupulous enough to employ several dozen illegal workers for his properties? You might be able to guess. (Also, as a bonus: the family of Devin Nunes)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23471864/devin-nunes-family-farm-iowa-california/
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 7, 2019, 9:38:04 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Lots of people will be going to prison because of crooked donny

I hope you're right. The traitors who made up the Russia hoax should go to prison.

Your assertion that there was a Russian hoax is a Trump BS lie.

The Mueller report says, "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

The Trump administration (except for Trump) says that the Russians have not stopped. The Russians interfered in the 2018 elections in sweeping and systematic fashion and are continuing to this day.

"
Russia’s hacking and social media activities were a direct attack on our democracy — which sits at the core of our constitutional system of government. It was a direct attack on the United States. And as the U.S. intelligence community has made clear, it was executed on the direct orders of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-mueller-report-trump-russia-elections-daalder-20190425-story.html

I know that you don't give a crap about America because you're not American. You should at least be concerned with the truth though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
snip

The Russia hoax is the now proven lie that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Know who else was unscrupulous enough to employ several dozen illegal workers for his properties? You might be able to guess. (Also, as a bonus: the family of Devin Nunes)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23471864/devin-nunes-family-farm-iowa-california/

Read your Nunes story again. My first impression was that the writer, Ryan Lizza, was being paid by the word and milking every dime he could for the article. Overall, the article is Innuendo and nothing more. It lists a known problem of illegal labor in agriculture and then brands Nunes by implication and nothing more.

A smart reader would have gathered from the style of writing that it would be short on relevant facts and high.

"The NuStar cows are housed in two seven-hundred-foot, white aluminum barns that are the most prominent feature of the farm. The western sides of the barns are outfitted with dozens of steel ventilation fans that look like rocket engines from a distance, almost as if a pair of space-shuttle boosters had dropped in the middle of a cornfield."

Considering that the article has a publish date of November 2018 -
The author flat out lies as well:

"He has used the Intelligence Committee to spin a baroque theory about alleged surveillance of the Trump campaign that began with a made-up Trump tweet about how “Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower.”"

BY 2018, the public and almost certainly the author was well aware that Trump's team was being spied on. Leftists hoped the spying would produce something that the Mueller investigation could use.

The US Attorney General is now investigating just how criminal the spying on Trump was.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/barr-s-review-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign-has-a-wide-reach

As for your first story on Trump - would you personally support mandatory use of E-Verify for all US Employers? If so, feel free to fling dirt at Trump for not doing so. If not, then your condemnation of Trump for not doing so is hypocritical.

Most companies don't use it. I think they should. It is cheap (FREE), fast (only takes about 15 minutes to fill out, and usually you have a response within 24 hours)

https://www.e-verify.gov/
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 7, 2019, 10:40:49 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
snip

The Russia hoax is the now proven lie that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

I see. So you're saying that Russia attacking America's election system and doing that to try to help Trump win the election, and then there being dozens of contacts between Russians and Trump campaign officials is not enough evidence to open up a investigation? Not only that, it is so ridiculous to open up an investigation that the investigators that did that should "probably" be charged with being a traitor to the country?

That seems like a very unreasonable position? I wonder where you could have heard of such a thing?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

Your assertion that there was a Russian hoax is a Trump BS lie.

The Mueller report says, "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-mueller-report-trump-russia-elections-daalder-20190425-story.html

"Sweeping and systematic" hahahaha

"The report details two ways in which Russia interfered in the U.S. elections: an extensive social media campaign aimed at deepening divisions among Americans, and a cyberhacking effort to find, retrieve and publish documents and emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign operatives."

"extensive social media campaign" 100K spent on Facebook ads is not what I would call a sweeping campaign.

Seth Rich, not Russia, provided the DNC hacked material.
With passwords like "Passw0rd" and "Running3456" and responding to phishing emails, Podesta could have been hacked by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info