ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump is a Putin ally (puppet). He'll do nothing to Maduro other than what Putin instructs him to do.

Imagine believing that Putin ordered Trump to dethrone Maduro and back Guaido.

There's more behind that story than it appears....

"
diablofdb wrote:

Hey dude, what's going on in Canada? I read the other day that Trudeau is unpopular as fuck with a sub 30% approval rating. Are you finally getting rid of Fidel's son?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Hey dude, what's going on in Canada? I read the other day that Trudeau is unpopular as fuck with a sub 30% approval rating. Are you finally getting rid of Fidel's son?

Well he has been linked to one of the biggest political scam in the history of Canada... just like his father xD. People start to wake up.

It's funny I've been trying to reach some of my old friends who voted for him asked them if they were still happy about their choice, because I was demmed the bad guy for voting for the conservators. None of my them answered yet xD.

I hope Trudeau will get the boot soon.

edit: current political climate

Last edited by diablofdb on May 7, 2019, 11:06:10 AM
This one isn't a surprise for anyone who's studied the money laundering and tax evasion history of the Trump family. Read if you dare: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

It's unreal that for some of those years, he managed to lose more money than any other US person. He's literally the crappiest 'businessman' in recorded history.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 7, 2019, 10:01:53 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
This one isn't a surprise for anyone who's studied the money laundering and tax evasion history of the Trump family. Read if you dare: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

That seems to be some pretty good evidence that President Trump is amazingly extremely successful. Extremely successful not as businessman though, he is extremely successful as a con-man. Even winning the US Presidency, probably the most successful con-man in history! No wonder he's so terrified about his tax returns being made public.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I skimmed it but it was boring tbh. I guess I'm not the target audience (TDS crew).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Some thoughts on immigration and the labor market:

Periodically over the past year or so, on the slower news days, there'd be a story about how there is a "labor shortage" and God please help the employers of the United States because there just aren't enough people and more immigration plox.

Well, here is a chart that puts that situation in some context.

Now if you're looking at that and thinking to yourself "wait a second, how can you have more hires than job openings?" that's because the situation for about the past two decades (longer, actually), up until about 2015, was that people were so desperate for jobs that companies wouldn't even necessarily need to advertise for a position to be filled — randoms knocking on their doors looking for work, despite no job opening announced, was enough to fill positions. In this way, the employer-side equivalent of the unemployment rate wasn't just low, it was negative.

Imagine if the unemployment rate (on the employee side) was negative. It would mean people who aren't even actively looking for work would hear a knock on the door, or a phone call, and it would be some corporate recruiter asking them if they could be interested in work. Imagine the type of bargaining position you'd be in if you were on the receiving end of that offer.

This ridiculous labor SURPLUS is where inequality of income comes from. This is why we didn't have nearly any class mobility in the beginning of the 21st century. Employees had no negotiating power for better conditions or compensation, because any trouble like that and an employer could easily replace them with another desperate soul. And now that that is changing, employers are upset at their loss of bargaining position, and wielding the corporatist media to try to regain that situation.

We're now at a point where the unemployed rate is starting to match the unfilled-positions rate. That's balanced, and that's a good thing. But it's not going to stay that way if we allow mass immigration, legally or otherwise, of ever more job seekers, without doing the responsible thing of making sure they have unfilled jobs ready for them to go into. It's reckless to allow immigration to the point that it upsets the balance between labor supply and labor demand — and it would behoove us to remember that the "labor demand" side of that story has its tentacles around mainstream media. If they're not crying crocodile tears, we aren't there yet.

One thing I don't see from the pro-immigration sorts is a push for corporate immigration. Imagine if you didn't merely advocate for potential employees to come to the US from foreign lands, but potential employers as well. That would be the responsible thing, and not only allow for but perhaps even compel the admittance of additional immigrants to increase the supply of the labor force. If there really is a refugee crisis where people need to flee oppression, it would make sense that many business owners would want to flee as well. Why not make it easier for them to migrate their business here and pick up the slack?

Perhaps because this was never really about refugees, and always about corporatist fat cats enjoying an abuse of power that ever widened the income gap between them and the American working and middle classes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 7, 2019, 8:29:25 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I skimmed it but it was boring tbh. I guess I'm not the target audience (TDS crew).

The target audience of that article is people who would be shocked and quaking in their boots if they discovered that the money in their bank accounts isn't sitting in a bank, but shockingly mostly invested, with only a small portion held in reserve.

Trump's emergence as a financial guru/wizard/wonder-boy did not come from a steady rise to the top, but because he rose up, took some big falls, rose up, took some more financial falls and then came out back on top.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

That seems to be some pretty good evidence that President Trump is amazingly extremely successful. Extremely successful not as businessman though, he is extremely successful as a con-man. Even winning the US Presidency, probably the most successful con-man in history! No wonder he's so terrified about his tax returns being made public.

All of the people protecting the Trump/Putin party are co-conspirators. Lots of people will be going to prison because of crooked donny
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

The target audience of that article is people who would be shocked and quaking in their boots if they discovered that the money in their bank accounts isn't sitting in a bank, but shockingly mostly invested, with only a small portion held in reserve.

Trump's emergence as a financial guru/wizard/wonder-boy did not come from a steady rise to the top, but because he rose up, took some big falls, rose up, took some more financial falls and then came out back on top.

He's in debt to the Kremlin mafia. Trump never came back up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info