ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

lol No. Republicans controlled them.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
diablofdb wrote:

they were blocked.
Not blocked, but more dropped like a lead balloon because it was #HerTime.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 7, 2019, 12:16:24 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Historically US is by far the biggest polluter, still. China is catching up, but the US is far away and ahead.

Really? The name of the country with the most total emissions seems to be China:

I couldn't see your graph, but this is what you want, cumulative CO2 emissions by country, nifty little video here

https://twitter.com/CarbonBrief/status/1120715988532629506/video/1
Looks like Trump is indeed above the law.

I could feign surprise, but I don't think I will.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Are you aware that the 'grey man' meme thing was created in a Kremlin operated disinformation outfit? By repeating their propaganda, you're helping Putin in his attack against the US.

When your paranoia.exe goes out of control and you actually believe such nonsense lmao.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Mueller wasn't mandated to explore Aiding and Abetting or Bribery

When you have to literally make up nonsense to keep your worldview.exe intact.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Remember: Trump will always do what Putin instructs him to do.

When your programming is so one sided that you simply can't know about things like Trump arming the Ukraine with lethal weapons, Trump literally killing Russians in Syria, Trump dethroning Putin allies like Maduro etc.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 7, 2019, 8:00:30 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Are you aware that the 'grey man' meme thing was created in a Kremlin operated disinformation outfit? By repeating their propaganda, you're helping Putin in his attack against the US.

When your paranoia.exe goes out of control and you actually believe such nonsense lmao.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Mueller wasn't mandated to explore Aiding and Abetting or Bribery

When you have to literally make up nonsense to keep your worldview.exe intact.

What? That is exactly the way that it works. It is why there are a dozen spin off investigations listed (but redacted) in the report.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Remember: Trump will always do what Putin instructs him to do.

When your programming is so one sided that you simply can't know about things like Trump arming the Ukraine with lethal weapons, Trump literally killing Russians in Syria, Trump dethroning Putin allies like Maduro etc.

Arming Ukraine with the weapons is a good point but the other two are nonsense. In Syria the Russians attacked and the soldiers were just defending themselves. For Maduro, I guess you missed the part where Trump said Putin told him that Russians weren't helping Maduro. The bottom line is that your programming is so one sided that you simply can't know things like Helsinki, Trump continuing his lies about Russia not attacking our electoral process, Trump bad mouthing NATO, etc.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Trump is a Putin ally (puppet). He'll do nothing to Maduro other than what Putin instructs him to do.

And there's this. It appears that Trump is under the thumb of yet another dictator: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article230070829.html
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

"
We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

"
Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

"
We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

Currently signed by 439 former federal prosecutors.

In 40 minutes or so we are now up to 459 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 527 former federal prosecutor signatures.

Now up to 650 former federal prosecutor signatures.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

Arming Ukraine with the weapons is a good point but the other two are nonsense. In Syria the Russians attacked and the soldiers were just defending themselves. For Maduro, I guess you missed the part where Trump said Putin told him that Russians weren't helping Maduro. The bottom line is that your programming is so one sided that you simply can't know things like Helsinki, Trump continuing his lies about Russia not attacking our electoral process, Trump bad mouthing NATO, etc.

Spoiler
i had a good laugh with the joke being removed btw :)

About Syria, russia is allied with president assad to reclaim the territory and america is allied with the rebel forces who wish to overthrow the assad regime.

So yeah, america is directly opposing russian interest's in the region.

About Maduro, saying "putin says he is not involved" is a legit statement, wether you actually take that statement at face value and base policy or actions around it are a different thing.
I would be quite baffled if russia came out and publicly stated "yup where active there and going to help maduro", since the regime is condemned internationally.

As for the Helsinki stuf, mueler found nothing so far so the claim that russia was not involved is legit.
Though i agree it is highly unlikely that this is the case(just like the US medless in other nations election processes) it would be stupid to actively provoke russia on that meeting if he wants to target internal policy during his presidency.

Now saying russia probably medless in the election is not the same as saying "trump was involved with russia to medle and swindle the election".

Those are two different statements, i believe it's likely that the former happens but so far i see no proof of the whole russian-trump 5d chess stuff.

I think trump knows how to play the room and has a certain tallent for doing that, but i don't see a great general in him if that makes sense.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump is a Putin ally (puppet). He'll do nothing to Maduro other than what Putin instructs him to do.

Imagine believing that Putin ordered Trump to dethrone Maduro and back Guaido.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info