ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Meanwhile, read this:

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/Secretary-Mnuchin-Response-to-Chairman-Neal-2019-05-06.pdf

Barking up the tree at the raccoon isn't gonna convince him to come down and give the hounds what they demand. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Remember: Trump will always do what Putin instructs him to do.
Thoroughly debunked by the Mueller report. Try again.
You haven't read it.
Read the whole thing twice.

I wasn't kidding about that former White House counsel Don McGahn thing. Especially now that Trump is signalling intent to block a House subpoena on him. That might go from one to two legitimate counts of obstruction of justice. I think you're barking up the wrong trees with all your other pathetic attempts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That letter is Mnuchin breaking the law. He's decided to go to prison. :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I wasn't kidding about that former White House counsel Don McGahn thing. Especially now that Trump is signalling intent to block a House subpoena on him. That might go from one to two legitimate counts of obstruction of justice. I think you're barking up the wrong trees with all your other pathetic attempts.

So you admit Trump is a criminal. Good, then.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

When I see someone baiting a fight just to report and get other banned x.x this is shameful.

Raptor Jesus is crying.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I believe in innocence until proven guilty, but I'm confident he could be shown to be a criminal in regards to his behaviors with McGahn. There's an important distinction in present tense versus future tense there.

I personally wouldn't consider such a thing to be a high crime, by which I mean an impeachable offense. I'd be down for a resolution of censure, though, and for indictment after his term — or terms — expire. I think Trump should be fined for that shit, certainly not removed, possibly not even jailed.

None of this changes my disgust at a years-long targeted prosecution. Trump didn't criminally conspire with Russians, as you have long falsely claimed and continue to falsely claim despite the Mueller report's clear conclusion on that point, and it's despicable how you're trying to nail him for obstruction of justice on nearly a dozen dubious claims. Particularly the Comey firing and the public criticism of Cohen — both of those are particularly egregious in their blindly partisan hatred and lack of foresight regarding the precedent that would be set.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 6, 2019, 10:34:43 PM
The Mueller report made no such determination. It only determined that the Trump campaign didn't aid in the hacking.

Mueller wasn't mandated to explore Aiding and Abetting or Bribery, which is why several investigations were passed on and still continue. The redactions themselves are evidence that the investigations are far from over. *ongoing matter*

The "targeted investigation" was entirely Trump's fault. He only has himself to blame for it.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 6, 2019, 10:41:22 PM
Sad thing that the FBI stopped the investigation on Hillary and her mails... that one looked very interesting.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Sad thing that the FBI stopped the investigation on Hillary and her mails... that one looked very interesting.

The investigations into Clinton were exhaustive.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

The investigations into Clinton were exhaustive.

they were blocked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info