ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Assisting a hostile nation's attack against your own country is treason. Every time you "own Libs" using Kremlin created lies, you're choosing the enemy over your fellow citizens.

I'm not americans man... so it's not treason xD mwahahahahaha

The attack on democracy is border exempt.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Felony co-conspirator of Individual-1 begins his prison sentence today. Individual-1 will be sentenced sometime in 2020 (or sooner)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
TDS_Unteacher, US citizen can't be guilty of treason for assisting a foreign nation if the US isn't at war with that nation.

If it makes you feel any better, I tell morons in the Breitbart comment section this shit all the time.

---

BTW, being closeted about being to the right of Bernie Sanders doesn't necessarily mean one consistently votes Republican. I imagine that, for a lot of NPCs, that's precisely the problem.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 6, 2019, 9:55:13 PM
Cyber-war IS war.
"
Meme war IS war.
I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Remember, lads and lassies: service guarantees citizenship.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 6, 2019, 9:58:21 PM
Remember: Trump will always do what Putin instructs him to do.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Thoroughly debunked by the Mueller report. Try again.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Meme war IS war.
I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Remember, lads and lassies: service guarantees citizenship.

if meme were weapons.... I could be friggin 007
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Thoroughly debunked by the Mueller report. Try again.

You haven't read it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info