ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I really hope someone somewhere gets to actually see the Mueller report, unredacted.

Otherwise, that's very expensive paper you have there. Maybe for recycling.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I really hope Democrats get their shit together and actually make Mueller testify. Trump has already laid out the bait via Twitter (and of course, TDS_Reporter already fell for it), the questions from some Republicans toward Mueller will be lit.

He'll be under oath answering truthfully. Truth isn't what Trump/Putin and the GOP want or need.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
I really hope Democrats get their shit together and actually make Mueller testify. Trump has already laid out the bait via Twitter (and of course, TDS_Reporter already fell for it), the questions from some Republicans toward Mueller will be lit.

He'll be under oath answering truthfully. Truth isn't what Trump/Putin and the GOP want or need.

Truth is the enemy of pathological liars in general and the enemy of our President in particular.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Truth is the enemy of the censorious.

----

Molasses edit: a brief primer in four-dimensional chess basic strategy

What Trump tweets: Mueller shouldn't testify to the House.
Why the White House says: We will not interfere with Mr. Mueller’s attempts to testify to the House.
What Trump knows TDSers think: Mueller should abso-fucking-lutely testify to the House.
What Trump's actually thinking: Please, please have Mueller testify to the House.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 5, 2019, 11:29:04 PM
Oh no, Mueller is going to stand up and testify to exactly what he already told everybody in his 400-page, 2-year long report. The same report that he admits Barr summarized without factual error and is freely available to anyone to read.

Stop the presses, this is somehow important and relevant and not just circus behaviour on the part of the bitter partisans in the House.
"
pneuma wrote:
Oh no, Mueller is going to stand up and testify to exactly what he already told everybody in his 400-page, 2-year long report. The same report that he admits Barr summarized without factual error and is freely available to anyone to read.

Nobody except Barr has seen the unredacted report, to my knowledge. Maybe Barr's assistant. And his dog.

Plus the Mueller team.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Nobody except Barr has seen the unredacted report, to my knowledge. Maybe Barr's assistant. And his dog.

Plus the Mueller team.

Nice cope lmao
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Do you think it's weird that one of your highest justice officials, the Attorney General, is going to be held for contempt for refusing to hand over the Mueller report?

I do.
Trump2020... love and respect from Latvia.
"
Trump2020... love and respect from Latvia.

Thankee kindly! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info