ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
The science has been settled for over two decades now, yet still denialists like you exist.

This is the crux of the problem.

There are really really smart folks that have studied this issue of climate change their whole career. They have built up the knowledge over this topic for multiple generations. The scientific consensus is long settled, the agreement is that climate change is here, it's bad, it's going to get way worse, and it is significantly a man made problem. The consensus on the man made problem issue is the last of those settled issues but it has been a settled issue for over ten years in the scientific community.

The problem here in the USA is the Koch brothers. They get a little money for each gallon of gas that is manufactured because their father invented the currently used process for refining gasoline. They have the Republican party in their pocket. The Republican leaders tow their line of increasing gas sales no matter what.

You point out the crux of the problem, that is that the Republicans generally do not believe in science when it is inconvenient. I suspect we might be able to make a similar statement about Democrats if all the Democratic leaders were pushing nonsense that goes against science? Thankfully that isn't happening though.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Oh I agree, Abuse of power, witness tampering and bribery would def put Hillary in prison.

Trump (and Putin) have failed you in this and so many other promises. Why aren't you angry with them?

Note the poor fellow is still stuck on someone that has been totally irrelevant for two and a half years now. It's a sure sign of Trump Delusional Syndrome.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 5, 2019, 2:45:44 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Note the poor fellow is still stuck on someone that has been totally irrelevant for two and a half years now. It's a sure sign of Trump Delusional Syndrome.

It's sad.

Also weird is Trump freaking out about Mueller testifying. Trump has previously said that Mueller is a fine man who exonerated him. Why is he afraid of being further exonerated in a public hearing?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

It's sad.

Also weird is Trump freaking out about Mueller testifying. Trump has previously said that Mueller is a fine man who exonerated him. Why is he afraid of being further exonerated in a public hearing?

the only ones who are freaking out about Mueller investigation are you guys.... can't accept the reality, denying that there was never anything, it's just another big nothing burger.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 6, 2019, 6:04:09 PM
I'm just gonna coin the notion "political appartheid syndrome"

For both sides in this thread.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I'm just gonna coin the notion "political appartheid syndrome"

For both sides in this thread.

Peace,

-Boem-

it is sure things are not getting better, it's like the USA is more and more divided on every topic every day. 2020 is going to be interesting.
Last edited by diablofdb on May 5, 2019, 4:08:27 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

it is sure things are not getting better, it's like the USA is more and more divided on every topic every day. 2020 is going to be interesting.
As a history buff who mainly focuses on WW2 i sure do find the parallels to the late 20's to early 30's to be quite frightening. Will we be doomed to walk the same path again?
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 5, 2019, 6:01:25 PM
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

As a history buff who mainly focuses on WW2 i sure do find the parallels to the late 20's to early 30's to be quite frightening. Will we be doomed to walk the same path again?

Exactly. Fascism is a slow creeper.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Talking about the people that wanna see the system crash and burn because they know how to do it better?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i forgot to link a book. Because uhm....Impact!

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on May 5, 2019, 6:27:22 PM
I really hope Democrats get their shit together and actually make Mueller testify. Trump has already laid out the bait via Twitter (and of course, TDS_Reporter already fell for it), the questions from some Republicans toward Mueller will be lit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Really? REALLY!? You say that word but i don't think it means what you think it does. Now if you said Communism like Boem did you'd be right.

But i mean we live in a world where anyone politically to the right of Stalin and Mao is a Nazi/Fascist.

Also people seem to forget that it was the rise of communism and the violence it used that was the catalyst for the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei to not only rise up but quickly grow and easily enforce it's authoritarianism. But hey gotta run orangemanbad.exe like a good NPC comrade.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 5, 2019, 6:55:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info