ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Kellog wrote:

To understand the many problems with the letter from Barr, you have to go back and read the original letter from Rosenstein to Mueller and then tie that in with what Barr said about 'collusion/conspiracy'.

Yes, I understand. I am just assuming that if Mueller had found anything substantial in those other areas that it would be blatantly misleading for Barr to have not mentioned it. We have to see the full Mueller report in any case. Barr shouldn't be trusted on this. Plus, Congress has to see the full report in case there was wrong doing that was not illegal and the laws need to be fixed.

"
Kellog wrote:
As far as Rodger Stone is concerned, he's alleged to have coordinated not only with Wikileaks/Assange but with the Russian entity Guccifer 2.0. regarding the DNC hacks and also. As Guccifer 2.0. is essentially the GRU, there's already a link between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Excellent point, I hadn't forgotten the GRU contacts.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Boem wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

I don't have to be courteous to people I don't like. Human aren't very rational beings to begin with. Humans has cognitive biases, and systematically make choices that clearly defy rational logic. Human always make rational decisions and should be rational is a fallacious trap.

Off-topic
So you don't have basic decency towards other people, not because they behave immoral but because you don't "like" them?

That seems like a poor way to interact with people and get stuff done.

As for the rational argument, of course humans aren't always rational that doesn't imply we shouldn't try to be.
Those are two different things.

Rational goes out of the window when emotions enter the house. So learning to control your emotions becomes pretty basic if being rational is an end-goal for a person.

That's what reflection and stress training is for.

Perhaps i should point out, controlling your emotions doesn't mean "not feeling", in fact it usually heightens and empowers them. It just means you get to direct the energy they evoke instead of being the passenger.

But i'm not entirely sure going from your post if your actually interested in those things.

Peace,

-Boem-

Plagiarizing is an act of laziness.

Whether I 'll be discourteous to you is up to my own discretion. Why I don't like you is up to my own discretion. Whether I show courtesy to people and work with them are different matter. Many people hate their bosses or colleagues, they still work with them. They may selectively do so or don't. They aren't mutually exclusive. My insults are meaningful, anger and outrage drive result. Emotions drive my progress and empower me. Can't say it is the same for everybody.

You aren't arguing in good faith, carrying out a personal hit job. You can't guilt trip egotistic people especially people without "basic human decency". I am not knowledgeable in the art of human decency but extremely well versed at personal mud slinging.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 26, 2019, 12:13:33 AM
"
deathflower wrote:

Spoiler

Whether I 'll be discourteous to you is up to my own discretion. Why I don't like you is up to my own discretion. Whether I show courteous to people and work with them are different matter. Many people hate their bosses or colleagues, they still work with them. They may selectively do so or don't. They aren't mutually exclusive. My insults are meaningful, anger and outrage drive result. Emotions drive my progress and empower me. Can't say it is the same for everybody.

You aren't arguing in good faith, carrying out a personal hit job. You can't guilt trip egotistic people especially people without "basic human decency". I am not knowledgeable in the art of human decency but extremely well versed at personal mud slinging.

Spoiler
If your going to off-topic in this thread i would suggest a spoiler as to not distract from the thread in it's entirety.

Expand on the plagiarizing is an act of laziness if you want, your not really directing at any context.

It's also not a hit job, just a personal opinion just like you have your "own discretion" so do i?

It has nothing to do with a guilt trip, i never suggested you behave differently.
I said to me it appears as poor behavior, i didn't say "don't do that", if you get favourable results then that's good, no?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Spoiler

Whether I 'll be discourteous to you is up to my own discretion. Why I don't like you is up to my own discretion. Whether I show courteous to people and work with them are different matter. Many people hate their bosses or colleagues, they still work with them. They may selectively do so or don't. They aren't mutually exclusive. My insults are meaningful, anger and outrage drive result. Emotions drive my progress and empower me. Can't say it is the same for everybody.

Spoiler
If your going to off-topic in this thread i would suggest a spoiler as to not distract from the thread in it's entirety.

Expand on the plagiarizing is an act of laziness if you want, your not really directing at any context.

It's also not a hit job, just a personal opinion just like you have your "own discretion" so do i?

It has nothing to do with a guilt trip, i never suggested you behave differently.
I said to me it appears as poor behavior, i didn't say "don't do that", if you get favourable results then that's good, no?

Peace,

-Boem-

If you think I am going off topic you shouldn't have posted it. It is psychological manipulation tactics, using someone words to avoid and redirect blame. There are the uncanny similarities. I didn't say you are manipulative and exploitative person, Of course not. Can't we get get along?
I made a post to which you responded initially, not the other way around.

If we can't agree to contain off-topic tangets in a spoiler i'm not going to continue this since it will be disruptive to this thread.

Pass your final judgement and leave it at that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Kellog wrote:

If you posted a silly picture I can't see it because it's on an HTTP link and I block all non secure content...

"Secure" content is an illusion - https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-tls-encryption-busting-attack-also-impacts-the-newer-tls-1-3/

There are only greater and lesser risks at various sites. Aside from good antivirus, firewalls and vpn, something like NoScript that doesn't let the site run anything unless you allow it, adds to your security.

Have to be safe out there, don't want Putin hacking us.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 26, 2019, 1:47:09 AM
"
Boem wrote:
I made a post to which you responded initially, not the other way around.

If we can't agree to contain off-topic tangets in a spoiler i'm not going to continue this since it will be disruptive to this thread.

Pass your final judgement and leave it at that.

Peace,

-Boem-

The main topic is often forgotten or muddled so many times, a person has to "goes down the rabbit hole" if we are to think we engaging in a regular conversation. When people start rambling, is it common practice to keep to that one simple subject in the first place.

I will respond with philosophical nonsense and say “My soul is not contained within the limits of this forum."

If you wish for a more simplistic answer, I will response with "How often do people follow arbitrary rules when people break them all the time?"

It is possible for you to show repentance. I will forgive your sin for going off topic.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

If you posted a silly picture I can't see it because it's on an HTTP link and I block all non secure content...

"Secure" content is an illusion - https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-tls-encryption-busting-attack-also-impacts-the-newer-tls-1-3/

There are only greater and lesser risks at various sites. Aside from good antivirus, firewalls and vpn, something like NoScript that doesn't let the site run anything unless you allow it, adds to your security.

Have to be safe out there, don't want Putin hacking us.

I use Linux for everything other than playing PoE. I don't use AV because it's snake oil. All PCs are imaged and it takes minutes to replace a broken system. Anything important is regularly sent to offline storage. I do have a pfsense edge router/firewall with pfblockerng. The game PC is on an isolated subnet as is the wifi access point and the kids PCs (also Linux). I do use VPNs when needed. I use firefox with uMatrix/uBlock and some other addons. I don't allow remote content that loads over http.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Regarding Trump policy...

I disagree with pretty much everything you've written, but I'm glad you're not in the "Trump doesn't even have a policy!" camp.

---

A lot of my disagreements are subjective, so I don't mind talking about them but I also don't think you or I will change each other's feelings that deeply.

On the objective stuff...

ISIS has no territory, objectively. We don't have access to idea-piercing bullets, so of course I wasn't talking about eradicating ideas, only the wannabe warlords that took over towns, murdered the men, and raped and/or enslaved the women.

Regarding attacking the media, he hasn't done a lot of stuff "yet". He hasn't colluded with Russia "yet" either. After 2 years of wild speculation, aren't you exhausted about even more wild speculation? He's proven pretty well that he cares about free speech, even if it means letting idiots call him names.

I did see the WH memo.* There's no threat of force or implication of force if TV stations ignore it. At worst it's just gloating, but it reads more like a plea for sanity. In either case, it has no fangs.

Reproduced here:

"
Kellog wrote:
As far as Rodger Stone is concerned, he's alleged to have coordinated not only with Wikileaks/Assange but with the Russian entity Guccifer 2.0. regarding the DNC hacks and also. As Guccifer 2.0. is essentially the GRU, there's already a link between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Allegations are cheap.

Roger Stone self-proclaimed working with Wikileaks, but Wikileaks denies it and there is no public evidence of him having private Wikileaks knowledge. When he told the Trump team about Wikileaks' possession of e-mails, that was after Wikileaks had already publicly announced said possession.

He likely lied about "knowing Guccifer", too, in order to make himself seem more important. This take is as valid as yours in a world without hard evidence.

If there was anything to find re:Stone&GRU, don't you think Mueller would have found it? And yet, Mueller has said there was no collusion.

So... is Mueller incompetent or is he malevolent?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info