ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Kellog wrote:

As stated in my previous post, you seem to lack the faculties required to make sense of anything that does not conform to your limited reality.

Nice deflection. Nobody is buying it though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Boem wrote:

You are making up stuff to deal with your very heavy cognitive dissonance. I understand that but I feel like I should call you out on it because you're wasting everyone's time with your nonsense.

[Removed by Support]

I honestly have no idea what you're doing in this thread. By your own admission you don't understand what it's about and most or you recent posts seem to be only about taking umbrage about the way others communicate. However, for the sake of clarity, I'll try to explain.

"
Kellog, your implying the FBI cannot come up with those facts or connections, that you a single individual with acess to the internet could make.

This is not about the investigation or the FBI, it's a comment aimed at Xavderion. This person seems to believe that any information that does not say what he/she wants it say must be false. Hence:

"
You are making up stuff to deal with your very heavy cognitive dissonance.

I'm not "making anything up" everything I've said is very easily verified by following the links to the original source material, such as the letter from Barr, Barr's memo of last year or the letters from Rosenstein etc., etc. Moreover, a cursory glance around the Internet will show there are serious problems with the way this matter has been handled.

"
So either your stating that the FBI is entirely incompetent or corrupt from the bottom up.

To me the notion that you single handedly outsmart the FBI seems kind of prepostrious as a proposition.
The document seems to show the amount they spend and the amount of actual interrogations that took place and that didn't appear as a little amount to me.
Mueller himself also seems to be trusted by a variety of the members giving extra credibility to the report.
Nobody seems to think he was not in it without the intent to dig something up.

I'm sorry to say I don't understand any of that at all.

I don't claim to have "outsmarted" anyone, I'm simply trying to get people to realise that what's being conveyed, by pretty much all media regardless of the partisan divide, isn't as simple as it's being made out.

Everyone jumped on the headline "Trump exonerated" without actually taking a breath. The simple fact is, he wasn't completely exonerated. This was even stated in the memo from Barr. The only thing it does say is:

"
The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

There's a foot note for this too: where Barr explains that Mueller had defined “coordination” as an “agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump campaign and the Russian government on election interference.”

That's extremely narrow and says nothing about other areas of potential conspiracy, such as the Moscow Trump Tower, the Rodger Stone/Wikileaks/GRU communications or even the polling data shared by Manafort with Konstantin Kilimnik. It also doesn't consider non-Russian Government entities.

What we all have to remember is that the Barr memo is a summary of a summary and says nothing about what information Mueller found over the two year investigation. For example, we know about most of the prosecutions but we know nothing about the Declinations.

None of this is coming from me, it's all available if you care to look. Right now the full report needs to be released to Congress and whatever can be made available publicly.

Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Mar 27, 2019, 10:24:55 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

As stated in my previous post, you seem to lack the faculties required to make sense of anything that does not conform to your limited reality.

Good for you.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

You are making up stuff to deal with your very heavy cognitive dissonance. I understand that but I feel like I should call you out on it because you're wasting everyone's time with your nonsense.

If you were able to comprehend the information presented you would understand what I've been saying. Clearly these facts and they are facts which can be easily verified, don't fit with the reality you've created for yourself, therefore, for you, they're false.

Can you not falsely quote me.

I never said that.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

for reference
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Now compare that with the original mandate from Rosenstein. There was also a second mandate from Rosenstein last year that added to what Mueller was investigating but it's mostly redacted.

If you were able to comprehend the information presented you would understand what I've been saying. Clearly these facts and they are facts which can be easily verified, don't fit with the reality you've created for yourself, therefore, for you, they're false.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 26, 2019, 9:05:19 AM
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 26, 2019, 10:19:38 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Good for you.

Xav, the point that you and Boem both keep missing is that Mueller was charged with looking into more than what the Barr Letter directly responded to. It is just another example as to why the full report needs to be made public.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 26, 2019, 9:45:23 AM
"
Kellog wrote:

There's a foot note for this too: where Barr explains that Mueller had defined “coordination” as an “agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump campaign and the Russian government on election interference.”

That's extremely narrow and says nothing about other areas of potential conspiracy, such as the Moscow Trump Tower, the Rodger Stone/Wikileaks/GRU communications or even the polling data shared by Manafort with Konstantin Kilimnik. It also doesn't consider non-Russian Government entities.

Moscow Trump Tower never happened so there can't be any quid pro quo here. The GRU is part of the Russian government so Mueller looked into it and found nothing. Mueller also looked into Kilimnik, he indicted him after all. There are no other entities, unless you can tell us some?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Xav, the point that you and Boem both keep missing is that Mueller was charged with looking into more than what the Barr Letter directly responded to. It is just another example as to why the full report needs to be made public.

We're talking about collusion and obstruction with regards to Trump. Mueller refuted collusion and couldn't confirm obstruction. Everything else doesn't matter with regards to Trump.
Trump savors Mueller victory, but opens new 2020 front with Obamacare fight

Trump is obviously far more focused on repeal than on replace. Why, is the question to ask here. Why not fix the ACA or repeal and replace at the same time? The simple answer is that he is not interested in replacing. He wants to repeal and then blame the congress for not replacing. It is really all to just get another huge tax break for the wealthy. Repealing would do away with the tax on the wealthy that is paying for the Affordable Care Act.
CNN is a conspiracy site, I wouldn't believe anything they write.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info