ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
pneuma wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Regarding Trump policy...

I disagree with pretty much everything you've written, but I'm glad you're not in the "Trump doesn't even have a policy!" camp.

---

A lot of my disagreements are subjective, so I don't mind talking about them but I also don't think you or I will change each other's feelings that deeply.

On the objective stuff...

ISIS has no territory, objectively. We don't have access to idea-piercing bullets, so of course I wasn't talking about eradicating ideas, only the wannabe warlords that took over towns, murdered the men, and raped and/or enslaved the women.

You seem to be forgetting other areas and associated ideologies around the world where they still have a significant following.

"
Regarding attacking the media, he hasn't done a lot of stuff "yet". He hasn't colluded with Russia "yet" either. After 2 years of wild speculation, aren't you exhausted about even more wild speculation? He's proven pretty well that he cares about free speech, even if it means letting idiots call him names.

We, the public, don't know at lot about what he may or may not have done. There's plenty of evidence in the public domain to hint at things he may have done and some of that may come out in one of the many ongoing investigations.

"
I did see the WH memo.* There's no threat of force or implication of force if TV stations ignore it. At worst it's just gloating, but it reads more like a plea for sanity. In either case, it has no fangs.

I personally see it more as testing the water to see how far he can push. Combine this memo with the rhetoric from Sarah Sanders today and it's not a pretty picture.

Reproduced here:

[/quote]
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
As far as Rodger Stone is concerned, he's alleged to have coordinated not only with Wikileaks/Assange but with the Russian entity Guccifer 2.0. regarding the DNC hacks and also. As Guccifer 2.0. is essentially the GRU, there's already a link between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Allegations are cheap.

Roger Stone self-proclaimed working with Wikileaks, but Wikileaks denies it and there is no public evidence of him having private Wikileaks knowledge. When he told the Trump team about Wikileaks' possession of e-mails, that was after Wikileaks had already publicly announced said possession.

He likely lied about "knowing Guccifer", too, in order to make himself seem more important. This take is as valid as yours in a world without hard evidence.

If there was anything to find re:Stone&GRU, don't you think Mueller would have found it? And yet, Mueller has said there was no collusion.

So... is Mueller incompetent or is he malevolent?

There are Twitter DMs between these parties. They have the evidence and there's lots of it. He's also set to stand trial in November. With regard to Mueller, we don't know what he's found, Barr hasn't told us.
"
Kellog wrote:
With regard to Mueller, we don't know what he's found, Barr hasn't told us.

To quote AG Barr's letter:
"
As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

That quote is a direct quote from the report itself. Roger Stone is included in the set of "the Trump Campaign".

It cannot possibly get any more black and white than that.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
With regard to Mueller, we don't know what he's found, Barr hasn't told us.

To quote AG Barr's letter:
"
As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

That quote is a direct quote from the report itself. Roger Stone is included in the set of "the Trump Campaign".

It cannot possibly get any more black and white than that.

Now compare that with the original mandate from Rosenstein. There was also a second mandate from Rosenstein last year that added to what Mueller was investigating but it's mostly redacted.

The only thing Barr is saying here is that Trump or his team didn't conspire with the Russian Government. It says nothing about anyone outside of that, for which there is evidence.
"
Kellog wrote:

Now compare that with the original mandate from Rosenstein. There was also a second mandate from Rosenstein last year that added to what Mueller was investigating but it's mostly redacted.

You are making up stuff to deal with your very heavy cognitive dissonance. I understand that but I feel like I should call you out on it because you're wasting everyone's time with your nonsense.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You are making up stuff to deal with your very heavy cognitive dissonance. I understand that but I feel like I should call you out on it because you're wasting everyone's time with your nonsense.

If you were able to comprehend the information presented you would understand what I've been saying. Clearly these facts and they are facts which can be easily verified, don't fit with the reality you've created for yourself, therefore, for you, they're false.
"
Kellog wrote:

If you were able to comprehend the information presented you would understand what I've been saying. Clearly these facts and they are facts which can be easily verified, don't fit with the reality you've created for yourself, therefore, for you, they're false.

You haven't presented any information though. You just made shit up like every conspiracy theorist does when he can't mislead the people who know all the facts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You haven't presented any information though. You just made shit up like every conspiracy theorist does when he can't mislead the people who know all the facts.

As stated in my previous post, you seem to lack the faculties required to make sense of anything that does not conform to your limited reality.
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 26, 2019, 7:50:43 AM
WTF 675 pages?

Was hoping this would implode at 666 pages yesterday. Know you guys all love this thread, and all, but that would have been superb.

"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Kellog, your implying the FBI cannot come up with those facts or connections, that you a single individual with acess to the internet could make.

So either your stating that the FBI is entirely incompetent or corrupt from the bottom up.

To me the notion that you single handedly outsmart the FBI seems kind of prepostrious as a proposition.
The document seems to show the amount they spend and the amount of actual interrogations that took place and that didn't appear as a little amount to me.
Mueller himself also seems to be trusted by a variety of the members giving extra credibility to the report.
Nobody seems to think he was not in it without the intent to dig something up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info