ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Well, at least someone told him. You are a good friend Boem.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Well, at least someone told him. You are a good friend Boem.

I don't need a pat on the back and neither does he consider me his friend.

I told him out of thought for his health, nothing more and nothing less.

I don't think getting emotionally stressed by stuff like this helps in the least so i don't think it's worthwhile.
We don't have to be friends to point something like that out.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
lol. wut the heck.

Can I not say good things about you?

You wanna fight!?

*punches Boem in the face*

You better run from this thread before I spoil some anime on you.
(⌐■_■)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Personal vendetta against a President of a country? Uh...yeah, no. Are you going to make me link the definition of 'vendetta' or can we just sort of pretend you didn't say that?

I'm going to assume you have some intelligence and know what a colloquialism is. Common, get off your high horse. If you really want to get to mud-slinging and name-calling I'm more than willing to go there.

As for the rest, it appears to me, (if you don't get this, it's my opinion, and I'm free to think whatever I want.) you have a personal vendetta against people who act like assholes.

You seem to get triggered easily by any mention nor image of such person in media, and see Trump as a personification of all your worst fears, either because you had an abusive male figure in your life, or some other experience you've dealt with as a person. And are now coping with it by verbally insulting Trump, like a scapegoat for problems you experienced yourself.

That's what it looks like to me. You certainly get way too emotional, shouting, and cursing when it comes to the topic, way more than a normal person and obsess compulsively over him by feeling the need to constantly post shit about him, when most people really have better things to do.

The only people who really obsess over Trump as much as you, turtledove, and whoever the heck keeps coming out the woods, seem to be people with some mental problems and are now projecting all that pent up emotion they never dealt with properly.

It's a heck of a thing, and is something I keep noticing the more I argue with people online. Hell, maybe I'm way off my mark here and you are normal person with no underlying problems, but the amount of lunatics chanting like a religious cult about how much they hate Trump, is definitely higher than normal.

That's all I'm saying. The people who really hate Trump, I mean REALLY hate Trump, all make it personal and have got some problem in their lives that they aren't dealing with properly.

"
But we do coexist here and I will be civil in my disagreements. Should things reach a point where civility is lost, I'm sure someone will pull us back into line.

Well, yeah. If you aren't civil, you get banned or put on probation, lol. At this point it's like Game of Thrones in here, with someone getting obliterated by the mods, every month or so. Kind of makes it exciting.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
lol. wut the heck.

Can I not say good things about you?

You wanna fight!?

*punches Boem in the face*

You better run from this thread before I spoil some anime on you.

I was just clearing the way for Charan, needlessly it appears.

Charan still took the oportunity to take offense and point it out.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i apreciate the thought, but that doesn't make it a correct statement :)?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 18, 2019, 10:30:06 PM
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump never liked McCain. He is not really much into principled, ethical and honest types. He much more appreciates dishonest racist criminal sycophant types.

It's looking likely that more of his associates are going to jail than Nixon's.

Dude, whether he liked him or not is fucking irrelevant at this point. We don't have to venerate the dead, and we shouldn't, but the least we can do is be fair to them and respect those who mourn them. That's not politics. That's not policy. That's decent fucking human behaviour.

With The_Reporter gone, ripped away from us by a stupid moment of poor decision making, I'm stepping back up and you can expect a LOT more of this. Unlike him, I won't be citing Mother Jones or other questionable sources because when it comes to daily reminders of Trump's failings as a decent, respectable human being, you don't have to.

I agree with what you said but we're talking about Trump here. He is not concerned about anything that requires empathy. (Look up a description of NPD if you need verification of this.) It takes some mild empathy to have respect, even for the dead. Remember Trump was pointedly NOT invited to McCain's funeral. At the funeral there were a few backhanded insults sent his way. So that all just loaded Trump up with even more vitriol to direct against McCain and his family.

I consider it relevant because it explains why Trump has no problem violating norms, especially for this case.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Yeah, all these psychological diagnoses from trained pro- I mean, they have degrees in pysch-

Who were these "experts," again?

As for Donald Trump's lack of empathy...

"
Donald Trump Helps Little Girl with Bone Disease

(Video posted in 2016, but taken from a event years before he announced his candidacy, thus painting a target on his back)

https://youtu.be/U20DMF9qe3s?t=149

From the Alt-Right fraudsters at Snopes:

"
Donald Trump's jet private carried a critically ill 3-year-old Jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-flies-sick-boy/

Rated True (and taken from events dating back to 1988)

"
American Comeback Story. Directed by Lucas Baiano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

Again, from before the smears indoctrinated the sheep with the lie that Donald trump is a racist, the story of a Puerto Rican boxer's life-changing time working with Donald Trump.

Meanwhile, the Dems support anti-Semites in their ranks, move for post-birth abortion, and operate against the best interests of their constituents. That's empathy for you. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Boem wrote:
edit : i apreciate the thought, but that doesn't make it a correct statement :)?

OKAY MOM. lol.

Though, looks like Charan is out of commission for a while, after getting inflicted by some psychic damage.

It seems, I was the better pokemon trainer.
(⌐■_■)
"
I derive no pleasure nor get anything productive out of talking to any of you.

😢
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Yeah, all these psychological diagnoses from trained pro- I mean, they have degrees in pysch-

Who were these "experts," again?

As for Donald Trump's lack of empathy...

"
Donald Trump Helps Little Girl with Bone Disease

(Video posted in 2016, but taken from a event years before he announced his candidacy, thus painting a target on his back)

https://youtu.be/U20DMF9qe3s?t=149

From the Alt-Right fraudsters at Snopes:

"
Donald Trump's jet private carried a critically ill 3-year-old Jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-flies-sick-boy/

Rated True (and taken from events dating back to 1988)

"
American Comeback Story. Directed by Lucas Baiano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

Again, from before the smears indoctrinated the sheep with the lie that Donald trump is a racist, the story of a Puerto Rican boxer's life-changing time working with Donald Trump.

Meanwhile, the Dems support anti-Semites in their ranks, move for post-birth abortion, and operate against the best interests of their constituents. That's empathy for you. =9[.]9=

Post-birth abortion is a something taken out of context and made into a false narrative. For someone that scream "FAKE NEWS" at everything, you should look into your news outlet with a little more scrutiny, unless, of course, you are just an hypocrite and are willing to believe anything that fit your narrrative and discredit anything that doesn't, without checking sources. I expect the latter.

As for the bone disease thing, I'm just gonna assume it's true because, honestly, it doesn't matter if it's not because helping one person when he's harmed thousands does not make him a good person.

I say thousands but I'm only talking about before his election. Post election, he's harming millions.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info