ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Most of them pleaded guilty. Seems that you're not as up to date as you claim to be.

I accepted the indictments, and for those that have pled guilty, off to jail they go. That's exactly what I've been saying. Where is your point? Where have you disagreed with anything I've said?

---

"
Turtledove wrote:
Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104/hail-trump-white-nationalists-mark-trump-win-with-nazi-salute

He really seems to love his white nationalists.

Given that Trump isn't a white nationalist and has disavowed them, what does this 2016 article prove?

David Duke recently threw his support behind Ilhan Omar for her anti-Israel statements. Presumably if she wins reelection for her house seat, David Duke and all of his white nationalist buddies will salute her. She shouldn't care about their opinions, and neither should anybody.

---

Goddamnit Reuters, even you? Why is it becoming so goddamned impossible to find a single media source with anything approaching journalistic integrity anymore?
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 17, 2019, 3:50:05 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Most of them pleaded guilty. Seems that you're not as up to date as you claim to be.

I accepted the indictments, and for those that have pled guilty, off to jail they go. That's exactly what I've been saying. Where is your point? Where have you disagreed with anything I've said?

---

"
Turtledove wrote:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104/hail-trump-white-nationalists-mark-trump-win-with-nazi-salute

Given that Trump isn't a white nationalist and has disavowed them, what does this 2016 article prove?

David Duke recently threw his support behind Ilhan Omar for her anti-Israel statements. Presumably if she wins reelection for her house seat, David Duke and all of his white nationalist buddies will salute her. She shouldn't care about their opinions, and neither should anybody.

I figure that the people that can best recognize racists are people that deal with racism most frequently. Who are people that deal with racism most frequently? Why that would be racists and say black people, I'd think? We know the racists think Trump is racist. What about blacks? 80% of blacks think that Trump was racist in a poll here. Or maybe we just look at all Americans? That would be more than half of all Americans in that same poll.

Who is the least racist person in the world? That would be Donald Trump, at least according to the pathological liar Donald Trump.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Need any more proof that he's a psychopathic moron?
His twitter lunacy today strongly indicates that some indictments are upcoming. Be on your toes this week :)
And another one bites the dust.
(⌐■_■)
"
Turtledove wrote:

white nationalists love Trump. Some of them anyway. We all had our crushes in high school, and some people just have a fetish for Rome they can't let go. Rome did amazing things to spread civilization across the world. I'd argue Ghenghis Khan did more, I'd be right, but it wouldn't count because GK isn't "white enough." I'd get called all sorts of silly names, and then another obscure Roman general would be referenced... it would be a waste of time, just another example of trying to reason with people who can't be reasoned with.

But, love is fickle. Doesn't mean he returns their love.

It also doesn't mean he shouldn't give them the same consideration as any other American citizen. This is an inherent responsibility of the office of President of the United States.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-pathetic-life-meghan-mccain-escalates-her-pushback-against-trump/2019/03/18/58f3ec38-4991-11e9-93d0-64dbcf38ba41_story.html?utm_term=.7b7164b537fc

Christ, Trump is such a low-life. Imagine losing your father, a contentious but largely respected servant of his country at the highest and most respectable levels, only to have a bloviating fuckwit with a huge audience of bloviation-loving fuckwits then shit on his legacy months later.

I don't get it. You Americans love your war heroes and your war stories, but you're perfectly okay with a coward who dodged service repeatedly obsessively tarnishing the memory of someone who volunteered to fight and survived a notoriously savage prisoner of war camp. Where does any of that make sense?

Trump never liked McCain. He is not really much into principled, ethical and honest types. He much more appreciates dishonest racist criminal sycophant types.

It's looking likely that more of his associates are going to jail than Nixon's.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Account deleted, R.I.P. i suppose.

Looking forward to Charan stepping up and maybe posting some unbiased pieces around the subject?
Or mentioning the bias upfront when posting so people not involved can sensibly read it.

Which seems to be a struggle in this thread.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : ruler of wreaclast blanked statement calling non-native english speakers poor?
Or just a sentence error, but that would be unlikely?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 18, 2019, 8:29:56 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Account deleted, R.I.P. i suppose.

Looking forward to Charan stepping up and maybe posting some unbiased pieces around the subject?
Or mentioning the bias upfront when posting so people not involved can sensibly read it.

Which seems to be a struggle in this thread.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : ruler of wreaclast blanked statement calling non-native english speakers poor?
Or just a sentence error, but that would be unlikely?

Meh, not really looking forward to it. Charan seems way too emotional on the topic, the same as The_Reporter, and Turtledove.

Seems more of a personal vendetta at this point based on his personal experiences.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Meh, not really looking forward to it. Charan seems way too emotional on the topic, the same as The_Reporter, and Turtledove.

Seems more of a personal vendetta at this point based on his personal experiences.

I already mentioned this to him.

And i don't care either way, i will read what he post's and go from there.
I don't have a bone in this fight.

I don't understand it either way from both camps. If your so convinced of your truth then it doesn't need all of this emotional defending and needlesly slandering of the opposing view.

Not pointing fingers at any one camp, this thread is filled with shit-flinging from both sides.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info