ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
I know for a fact that Trump conspired both with domestic and foreign criminals to illegally impact the 2016 election. The evidence has always been in public view. He's already named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a scheme that is putting his man, Cohen in prison. There will be more.

(Emphasis mine.)

I don't know for a fact but I do suspect what I said earlier:

- IRA and Russian trolls both had virtually no effect on the election and were not requested for nor paid for by the Trump campaign.

- GRU and Russian hackers hacked the DNC, which is a crime, but the effect of publishing this factual information via Wikileaks was not a bad thing. They and Wikileaks had every reason to do that without involving Trump based solely on their animus toward Hillary.

- Stormy Daniels hush money is not a one-off hush money event for Trump, and the SDNY court case will make the actual determination on the severity, if any, of the alleged campaign finance crime.

These claims do not require comparative evidence (i.e. "but Hillary/Obama/the DNC did the same thing!"). They do not run contrary to any existing facts. It's another take on a situation that you, for some reason, cannot believe.

Lastly, at no point has anyone found or suggested that actual election results were tampered with in any way. At the end of the day, to believe that a crime happened w.r.t. election results is to believe that individuals freely making their own votes is illegitimate because they've been mind-controlled.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I don't believe mind-control is a thing. Individuals have autonomy and make their own choices. Even in spite of overwhelming propagandistic efforts (especially by media companies that wish to cause fear and panic to sell their schlock), people can and do see through it.
lol
You're being dishonest. You absolutely will not accept the results of the investigation. I know this because you don't accept any of the indictments that have already been handed down.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
Here's another head-scratcher:

Why is it that after a 420-0 vote in the House for full public disclosure of the 'Mueller report' (whenever it comes), Trump and the compromised Trump stooges led by Lindsay Graham have went ALL IN to stop it from happening?

There's a term in law: Consciousness of Guilt
"
You're being dishonest. You absolutely will not accept the results of the investigation.

"Lol." I really don't know what to tell you. You're telling me what my own stated motivations and responses are and will be, and I've said exactly the opposite. What do you gain by slandering?

"
I know this because you don't accept any of the indictments that have already been handed down.

Of course I have. I actually re-read through that very same Vox article last night to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

What's there to not accept? I believe that those indictments were handed down following investigation, and that court cases to determine fact should begin as soon as possible. If they're found guilty in a court of law, then off to jail/fines they go. That's how it works.

Do you honestly not know the difference between indictment and conviction...?
Most of them pleaded guilty. Seems that you're not as up to date as you claim to be.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 16, 2019, 7:54:36 PM
Trump isn't a billionaire. That's part of the reason he and his criminal admin are fighting so hard to keep that hidden (like he and Cohen and did with his grades)
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
The white nationalist seem to believe that Trump is a white nationalist. Perhaps it's not true but, I think Trump wants them to believe it is true.
Trump: "White nationalists should be condemned totally."
CNN (lying): "Trump said white nationalists were 'fine people.'"

Fuck right off with that "Trump wants people to think he's a white nationalist" bullshit. CNN wants people to think Trump is a white supremacist. MSNBC wants people to think Trump is a white supremacist. CNN and other leftwing corporate media should take some responsibility for conveying that false impression to radicals and extremists.

Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104/hail-trump-white-nationalists-mark-trump-win-with-nazi-salute

He really seems to love his white nationalists.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 16, 2019, 9:01:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info