ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Well, by definition Mueller is Deep State. He's an unelected official in a position of power who theoretically serves at the pleasure of an elected official, but holds power over said elected official and can use that power over said official to maintain his position or propel himself to a new one, etc. I would prefer that independent counsels investigating Presidents were beholden to Congress, over the current arrangement.

But just because someone is in a Deep State position doesn't necessarily mean they'll abuse their power — it merely means our constitutional system doesn't have a sufficient robust feedback mechanism to deal with it if they do. In this case, however, we have intense media scrutiny — and not merely corporatist media, either. I think that'll be sufficient IF the process is transparent. And I'm not really worried that it won't be.

I honestly can't come to peace with Trump saying anything against a public release. Transparency is the best check against any possible abuse on Mueller's part, and if you are trying to bury a report the last thing you do is tell an antagonistic media you think the report should be buried. Finally, Trump isn't an idiot on these types of things. Seemingly, the only remaining explanation is that he wants you to think he's guilty (because he knows you think he's an idiot) before the report is released, which seems to be not only overconfidence to the point of hubris in the Mueller report clearing him, but a deliberate — and dangerous — exacerbation of TDS for political gain.

I don't approve. At all. Y'all are crazy enough, he shouldn't be purposefully making you crazier. It's… cruel.

In fact, I disapprove so strongly that, if the Mueller report suggests impeachment, I'll say he deserves it for taking such an unethical gamble. I can't promise I'll believe the report, but if he gets impeached I'll point to those "shouldn't release" comment and say "this is where Trump fucked up."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 15, 2019, 11:40:20 PM
"
Kellog wrote:
"
I'll ask the same of you. Will you accept his crimes when he's found guilty?

They won't accept it, they'll say it was a conspiracy orchestrated by the "Deep State". This is exactly what Trump is preparing his base for and what Cohen pretty much said in his testimony.

Agree. It's a big part of the cult hypnosis. They've been brainwashed into believing a man who has publicly lied over 9000 times in 2 years.
"

I'm sure he'll be organising his "Bikers for Trump" for the task!

I'm gonna put this in this thread, because the primary focus is Trump, not the NZ attacks.

I've been noticing it being falsely reported that the Christchurch shooter was a fan of Trump; or, alternatively, that the shooter was purely anti-Trump. Both claims are inaccurate and based on out-of-context quotes. Here's the full version version from his manifesto:
"
Q: Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

A: As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Accurate reporting would be "NZ shooter had mixed feelings on Trump," but that wouldn't be clickbaity enough for today's media.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm gonna put this in this thread, because the primary focus is Trump, not the NZ attacks.

I've been noticing it being falsely reported that the Christchurch shooter was a fan of Trump; or, alternatively, that the shooter was purely anti-Trump. Both claims are inaccurate and based on out-of-context quotes. Here's the full version version from his manifesto:
"
Q: Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

A: As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Accurate reporting would be "NZ shooter had mixed feelings on Trump," but that wouldn't be clickbaity enough for today's media.

The white nationalist seem to believe that Trump is a white nationalist. Perhaps it's not true but, I think Trump wants them to believe it is true.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
The white nationalist seem to believe that Trump is a white nationalist. Perhaps it's not true but, I think Trump wants them to believe it is true.
Trump: "White nationalists should be condemned totally."
CNN (lying): "Trump said white nationalists were 'fine people.'"

Fuck right off with that "Trump wants people to think he's a white nationalist" bullshit. CNN wants people to think Trump is a white supremacist. MSNBC wants people to think Trump is a white supremacist. CNN and other leftwing corporate media should take some responsibility for conveying that false impression to radicals and extremists.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 16, 2019, 10:16:49 AM
Anyone who wants to build a wall to stop a fake brown invasion is IN EVERY WAY a white supremacist. Them are the facts.

"

Yes.

You didn't answer my question.

"
Kellog wrote:
They won't accept it, they'll say it was a conspiracy orchestrated by the "Deep State". This is exactly what Trump is preparing his base for and what Cohen pretty much said in his testimony.

Please don't speak for me.

---

And to be clear here, I agree with Scrotie on the issue of releasing the report. Regardless of slighted reasons for starting the sprawling investigation, the public deserves to know.

Not for legal reasons, but because the media has been purposefully driving people fucking insane for two years now in order to gain viewership. The public needs the report, good and bad and ugly and all, in order to heal the wounds inflicted by others.

---

re: Trump & NZ shooter, that statement makes no sense, as does most of his manifesto upon inspection. He supports and doesn't support Trump. He also said he idolizes the PRC in terms of a fascist ethnostate.

Above and below that quote he throws in a few memes, and his big idea is that accelerationism and chaos and warlike behaviour is the only way to kill enough people to get us to an ethnostate utopia. Every statement he makes in the self-same document is a means to that end.

Neither major party in the US is down with accelerationism or ethnostates, at all. It's just not a well thought out idea, and it's even worse justification for cold-blooded murder.

---

"
Anyone who wants to build a wall to stop a fake brown invasion is IN EVERY WAY a white supremacist.

What if they want to build a wall to reduce the fiscal impact of millions of illegal immigrants on public infrastructure (hospitals, police, schools)?

What if they want to build a wall because looking the other way on crimes is immoral? Or if they want to enforce their sovereignty in a gesture that has been made necessary by decades of people looking the other way at a situation that financially benefits them?

What if they want to build a wall to be sure that everyone coming into the US isn't a security threat (terrorist, cartel enforcer, fugitive from afar) or a health threat (carrying measles or any other disease)?

Nobody cares about stopping "brown people". Certainly not Trump, who said that he wants to increase legal immigration by leaps and bounds, which leads to the same amount of "brown people" in the US in the long term.
"
pneuma wrote:
"

Yes.

You didn't answer my question.

I've accepted every other finding thus-far. Why wouldn't I continue to do so?

I know for a fact that Trump conspired both with domestic and foreign criminals to illegally impact the 2016 election. The evidence has always been in public view. He's already named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a scheme that is putting his man, Cohen in prison. There will be more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info