ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:

Ravings with zero references, no doubt about it. You suffer from TDS. (Trump Delusional Syndrome is a mental state when someone has an overwhelming desire to believe what a known pathological liar says.) Now, can we next expect made up graphs to be posted that were obviously just posted to social media and probably just made up by the Russian IRA?

Dude, there is nothing called Trump Delusional Syndrome. You made-up the word and are now calling people made-up names. I'm trying to give you a way out here.

Here, I'm going to link the source.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

As for the rest. I gave you a list of specific examples. These are all fairly recent and headline stories. If you disagree, how about you actually do some research instead of acting little kid.

Here, USA Today covered the story about facebook and russian bots.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/what-we-found-facebook-ads-russians-accused-election-meddling/602319002/

And here's a separate article on the guardian on the same topic.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/30/facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-million

Now go off and do your homework.

"
"
Actually, turns out that Hillary Clinton was the one who hired a russian company to smear Donald Trump.

What Russian company did she hire? LOL

She hired FusionGPS, but yeah that's not Russian. You got me.

"
That Trump had meetings with the Russians before the election?

Nobody ever claimed h did this directly. The meetings happened through his underlings (Manafort, Papadopoulos, Junior, Kushner etc.[/quote]
This was after they figured out who attended. When it first came out, no one really knew who attended the meeting. The stories were left and right till facts came out.

"
The tax documents are currently being acquired by oversight Dems. Nobody has seen them yet. The Trump admin is fighting tooth and nail not to have the information come out.

Yeah, I know. This makes Rachel Maddow a liar for claiming to have something she didn't. She had the 2005 tax return form, and only piece of it, and the piece she had showed that Trump paid his taxes. She looked like the biggest fool and it was on live television.

"
Kavanaugh is a liar and an attempted rapist. There was a WH controlled fake background check. There will be another hearing with ALL of the witnesses. Don't worry, I will remind you when it begins :)

Yeah, remind me when it never happens. When you have multiple women admitting they fabricated the story. It makes it really hard to believe any of the accusation. I think its more hilarious none of them were charged and thrown in jail after admitting they lied.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

"
Christie Blasey Ford's life has been destroyed because of her bravely coming out. Trump's supporters are vicious.

She had ZERO to gain and everything to lose. And she has indeed come out on the bad end -- for now. That WILL change.

Christie Blasey Ford came out of it with more than half a million dollars in donations. She came out pretty danm rich for having nothing to gain.

Also, ignore that nobody in her class, even those she claimed were at the party, could confirm her story. Smells like a lie to me.
(⌐■_■)
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
Let me guess - in your bubble

Here we go again. Also, my bubble happens to be 80% democrats, it's what you get for living in California.

"
Trump and his family defrauded the US for dozens of millions of dollars in the process of transferring the wealth of his father to the children?

Can I have a source for this?

"

Do you really believe that individual one stopped committing tax fraud for some reason in the past twenty years?

No, what I think is that if I look at the news. And it says we are heading for a economic downturn, and it doesn't happen. I think the news is full of shit when it comes to making those predictions.

I don't know why people ascribe so much trust into an organization that has lately been getting a lot of shit wrong. It's like people complain about Trump's pathological lying, but are more than willing to believe pathological lies if it comes from a news agency.

A lie is a lie, no matter who is telling you it.

"
As to the rest: It's league start. :-/

Yup, pretty slow league start for me, tbh.

(⌐■_■)
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
You are stating here that every allegiation leads to an investigation, that every investigation is done properly and that no properly done investigation leads gets buried for some reason or another.
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's tinfoil crazy to believe that an investigation is done improperly, or that a properly done investigation has been buried, without evidence supporting that claim.

Example: I believe the Clinton email server investigation was conducted sufficiently well (although certainly not beyond criticism), but buried for bullshit reasons. For evidence, I can cite FBI Director Comey's press briefing on June 5, 2016, wherein Comedy describes crimes and then astonishingly concludes that it would be unreasonable to prosecute.

Furthermore, I'm saying it's a little tinfoil crazy to assume a large lapse in time between a crime and some kind of activity from the people who witnessed it (regardless of the form witnessing takes). Perhaps they aren't initially believed, but there is still evidence of a report, at least the pretense of an investigation, etc.

In short, documents, or it didn't happen. And even then, documents are subject to criticism, and needn't be believed at face value.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 9, 2019, 4:58:39 PM
Want to see what being caught in a lie and perjury looks like? Check out this interview with Erik Prince

https://twitter.com/AJHeadtoHead/status/1104115823084519426

Full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOB4V-ukpBI&feature=youtu.be
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Ravings with zero references, no doubt about it. You suffer from TDS. (Trump Delusional Syndrome is a mental state when someone has an overwhelming desire to believe what a known pathological liar says.) Now, can we next expect made up graphs to be posted that were obviously just posted to social media and probably just made up by the Russian IRA?

Dude, there is nothing called Trump Delusional Syndrome. You made-up the word and are now calling people made-up names. I'm trying to give you a way out here.

Here, I'm going to link the source.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome was a real thing. It is a historical curiosity. Something that happened a couple of years ago but it is no longer a thing. Just like Trump Delusional Syndrome is a real thing today. There is a large part of the population that still wallows in the 2016 election, that still talks about Hillary Clinton, that has an overwhelming desire to believe the lies of a pathological liar. It is a real thing.

Yes, I made up Trump Delusional Syndrome. It is a real term that describes a real thing. There are a number of people in this thread that suffer from TDS. You seem to be a most excellent example!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
There WILL be an investigation. Congressional hearings at a minimum.

Christie Blasey Ford's life has been destroyed because of her bravely coming out. Trump's supporters are vicious.

She had ZERO to gain and everything to lose. And she has indeed come out on the bad end -- for now. That WILL change.

If she lied, ask why she hasn't been referred for prosecution for lying under oath? I know why. It would begin discovery and an investigation. It would END Kavanaugh. It's going to happen anyway.

I believe her.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Trump is coordinating with a Chinese government linked sex trafficker to acquire compromising blackmail material. Insane. https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/the-massage-parlor-owner-peddling-access-to-trump-has-ties-to-chinese-government-linked-groups-cindy-yang/
Pelosi is amazing.
"
You really need to stop posting Mother Jones stuff, dude. They're whackadoodle, even if they happen to be whackadoodle on our side of the trench.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/03/11/feature/nancy-pelosi-on-impeaching-president-trump-hes-just-not-worth-it/?utm_term=.0896e66a5912

Nice interview.

The danger of an impeachment attempt is exemplified by what happened in the Clinton case. It only helped Clinton. Of course, what Trump is accused of is orders of magnitude worse but even so, without a lot of help by Republicans in the senate it could still be a political boon for Trump in the 2020 election.

At this point, it looks much safer, from a political perspective, to vote him out of office by a landslide in 2020.

Regarding Mother Jones, they have some good journalists there but yea, probably better to keep that stuff on the down low.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Special Impeachment Watch Update!

From that cess-pit of Right-Wing fake news, the Washinton Post:

"
Nancy Pelosi on Impeaching Trump: ‘He’s Just Not Worth It’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/03/11/feature/nancy-pelosi-on-impeaching-president-trump-hes-just-not-worth-it/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c3ae3adb582a

So, essentially, there's nothing to be gained from the attempt to impeach worth the potential collateral damage to those pursuing it.

"He's just not worth it" is just the sort of thing you hear when there's no "there" there. I guess President Trump's ostensible offenses weren't all that serious after all, right? Otherwise, Nancy and her pitchfork-bearing mob wouldn't stop until they had his orange head on a pike. And since when have Nancy and the Dems given two hoots in hard vacuum about being "divisive?" I ask that as a member of the basket of Deplorables. At any rate, I'm sure there will be some other thing the Dems can do to punish President Trump for having had the temerity to "steal" the White House out from under perfect candidate Hillary's nose when it was her turn. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info