ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

This is the "kekistan" flag. The flag of the "alt-right", basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Kekistan.svg

Take a close look. Notice the 4 ks?

What do you think that means?

I'll tell you what it means. 4 Ks represents K quad, which is the highest rank in the KKK. Above grand wizards, and cyclopses and all that stuff.

This means that the "alt-right" is nothing more than a pet project of the KKK.

Robes and hoods are no longer fashionable. It's the 21st century. They've adapted.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 12, 2019, 8:43:16 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
TDS, Trump Delusional Syndrome is a real thing today.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Yes, I made up Trump Delusional Syndrome.

Is that you, Jussie Smollett?

"
I'm just dead-set fucking amused that the local right-wing nutjob literally linked the same thing I did and, of course, added their own pointless commentary about how it's 'fake news' but you should apparently read it anyway, rather than letting people just read it and decide for themselves. I imagine this is because right-wing nutjobs need to be told *why* they should read or watch something that isn't from their favourite talking heads. Merely being shown information isn't enough for them. They need to be told beforehand whether it's 'good' or 'bad' for them.

Of course, if you're going to call something a 'cesspit of fake news', maybe don't fucking quote it for your own argumentation. I dunno, seems like common sense to me, but what can you expect from someone who couldn't even do the non-job they were given here?

Tell us all how triggered you really are.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Mar 12, 2019, 8:57:20 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I agree with Scrotie about white nationalists pretending to have more support and backing than they do in reality. It's a pretty fringe ideology, if you wanted me to take a guess, less than 1/10th of 1% of the population. Maybe 50k total in the entire USA, and they're not organized in the slightest. There are more ISIS supporters in the USA than white nationalists.

However, they've got the left thinking there is a white nationalist in the White House.

I think it's hilarious! That's high level trolling!

The number is higher. There's at least 350,000 white supremacists and likely far more who were too cheap (or impoverished) to pledge to this white supremacist scam: https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

However, they've got the left thinking there is a white nationalist in the White House.

How is convincing people you’re a white nationalist funny??
@Turtledove

Even if you could prove conclusively that every single last person who attended the Lee statue removal protest was a white nationalist, it wouldn't make the Charlottesville hoax any less of a hoax. The hoax is: Trump said white supremacists are fine people. If I say some of the protestors were "fine people" AND "not the white nationalists, who should be condemned totally" then I am NOT saying some white nationalists are fine people EVEN IF 100% of the protestors were white nationalists. What I am saying is: I believe there were people who weren't white nationalists in attendance. That could be factually wrong, but it would NEVER be saying white nationalists are fine people.

Also: not 100% of the protestors were white nationalists. You saying the article is "well-sourced" is just you marvelling at all the footnotes you haven't followed up on. Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo were NOT organizers; Kessler was, and Kessler was writing for the Daily Caller, not the Daily Stormer. Kessler specifically distanced himself from the KKK in June 2017. Kessler voted for Obama in '08. Now I'm not saying Kessler wasn't edgy — he accused Charlottesville politician Dr. Wes Bellamy of being an anti-white racist. Everyone knew it was going to be edgy, and the smart people knew it was too risky to be worth it. But there were some people who were daft enough to attend but not daft enough to be white nationalists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
This is the "kekistan" flag. The flag of the "alt-right", basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Kekistan.svg

Take a close look. Notice the 4 ks?

What do you think that means?

I'll tell you what it means. 4 Ks represents K quad, which is the highest rank in the KKK. Above grand wizards, and cyclopses and all that stuff.

This means that the "alt-right" is nothing more than a pet project of the KKK.

Robes and hoods are no longer fashionable. It's the 21st century. They've adapted.
The Kekistan flag is not a flag of the alt-right, but of centrist skeptics who troll neo-nazis online. The Kekistan flag is a direct parody of the war ensign of Nazi Germany; the KEK cross is a parody of either the Iron Cross or the Swastika, depending upon your perspective, while the four hearts is 4chan logo. Kek itself is basically just Warcraft for "LOL," although it also happens to be the name of a frogheaded Egyptian dirty, hence the Pepe green.

However, this particular type of prank (to also include the "OK hand sign = white power" and "white milk = white power" hoaxes), despite some initial delicious triggering of both neonazis and SJWs — generally both hated by centrist skeptics — was eventually countered by the alt-right very simply by simply taking on the new symbol, discarding traditional symbology. This was aided by a left-biased media that dislikes the centrist skeptics for their criticism of feminism, globalism, etc.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I agree with Scrotie about white nationalists pretending to have more support and backing than they do in reality. It's a pretty fringe ideology, if you wanted me to take a guess, less than 1/10th of 1% of the population. Maybe 50k total in the entire USA, and they're not organized in the slightest. There are more ISIS supporters in the USA than white nationalists.

The number is higher. There's at least 350,000 white supremacists and likely far more who were too cheap (or impoverished) to pledge to this white supremacist scam: https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
Assuming support for that GoFundMe was similar to that of the 2016 election, you just called 23100 Latinos, 8100 Asians and 7200 black people "white supremacists." Not even counting the hundreds of thousands of white people who don't deserve your slander.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 13, 2019, 6:28:39 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@Turtledove

Even if you could prove conclusively that every single last person who attended the Lee statue removal protest was a white nationalist, it wouldn't make the Charlottesville hoax any less of a hoax. The hoax is: Trump said white supremacists are fine people. If I say some of the protestors were "fine people" AND "not the white nationalists, who should be condemned totally" then I am NOT saying some white nationalists are fine people EVEN IF 100% of the protestors were white nationalists. What I am saying is: I believe there were people who weren't white nationalists in attendance. That could be factually wrong, but it would NEVER be saying white nationalists are fine people.

Also: not 100% of the protestors were white nationalists. You saying the article is "well-sourced" is just you marvelling at all the footnotes you haven't followed up on. Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo were NOT organizers; Kessler was, and Kessler was writing for the Daily Caller, not the Daily Stormer. Kessler specifically distanced himself from the KKK in June 2017. Kessler voted for Obama in '08. Now I'm not saying Kessler wasn't edgy — he accused Charlottesville politician Dr. Wes Bellamy of being an anti-white racist. Everyone knew it was going to be edgy, and the smart people knew it was too risky to be worth it. But there were some people who were daft enough to attend but not daft enough to be white nationalists.

That is a valid explanation and interpretation of what Trump might have meant. If it was the only indication of possible racism I've ever seen in Trump then I would definitely believe this interpretation.

However, I have concluded that Trump is a racist for many other reasons and think he probably felt a kinship with his fellow racists and he wanted to let them know as explicitly as he could that he is with them. I believe that the more "common" interpretation of Trump's words regarding "fine people on both sides" is reasonable, less convoluted, more likely, and not a hoax.

Now Trump is likely being honest when he says that violence and hate are bad. Many people seem to conflate racism with hate and think that if they don't hate people then they aren't racist even though they believe that their own race is superior and other races are inferior. So what Trump was possibly saying, that they are fine people, even if they are racist, if they don't have hate in their heart.

edit: Actually, since Trump lies so much trying to parse his words so carefully is probably a stupid activity on my part.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 13, 2019, 9:32:04 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Assuming support for that GoFundMe was similar to that of the 2016 election, you just called 23100 Latinos, 8100 Asians and 7200 black people "white supremacists." Not even counting the hundreds of thousands of white people who don't deserve your slander.

I took it as an obvious joke which I did enjoy.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The support for the racist wall scam isn't similar to that of the 2016 election.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info