ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Actually, turns out that Hillary Clinton was the one who hired a russian company to smear Donald Trump.

What Russian company did she hire? LOL

"
That Trump had meetings with the Russians before the election?

Nobody ever claimed h did this directly. The meetings happened through his underlings (Manafort, Papadopoulos, Junior, Kushner etc.

"
Also, what happened to the the Trump tax returns she claimed that were supposed to prove he dodged taxes? Nothing, in fact Trump paid taxes and it was on the form. She made a big deal out of nothing and looked like fool.

The tax documents are currently being acquired by oversight Dems. Nobody has seen them yet. The Trump admin is fighting tooth and nail not to have the information come out.

"
What happened about the things she said on Kavanaugh, that it was troubling that Trump said we shouldn't believe the women who accused him of raping them. It turns out a lot of the women in the hearing made-up stories and admitted to it when questioned by law enforcement.

Kavanaugh is a liar and an attempted rapist. There was a WH controlled fake background check. There will be another hearing with ALL of the witnesses. Don't worry, I will remind you when it begins :)

"

"
Also, what happened to the the Trump tax returns she claimed that were supposed to prove he dodged taxes? Nothing, in fact Trump paid taxes and it was on the form. She made a big deal out of nothing and looked like fool.

The tax documents are currently being acquired by oversight Dems. Nobody has seen them yet. The Trump admin is fighting tooth and nail not to have the information come out.

I assume what he is referring to here is that an anonymous person (probably Trump) sent something that was purported to be a copy of one year of Trump's taxes to a journalist back in 2017. The journalist was on the Rachel Maddow show for one very small segment. Nothing else is true in his statement though. It was only the summary page of the 1040 tax form. It proved nothing. The most interesting part of the small segment was them speculating on who had sent it and if it was Trump, what he possibly thought could be gained by it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Let me guess - in your bubble you didn't learn about the fact that Trump and his family defrauded the US for dozens of millions of dollars in the process of transferring the wealth of his father to the children? Do you really believe that individual one stopped committing tax fraud for some reason in the past twenty years? If so, please tell me what makes you believe that he became a better man and started to live by the rules. please. please. really, I need something to laugh, I had a bad day. We'll see if something can be proven, though, that statute of limitations does not affect.

As to the rest: It's league start. :-/
Last edited by Donnerdrummel on Mar 9, 2019, 1:37:26 PM
Back in the day, when people would say that the Clintons were guilty of this or that crime from decades ago, I'd always reason that, since it was decades ago, no doubt these allegations had already been investigated and deemed not worth prosecuting. It would take fresh allegations — such as the private email server scandal — for something to MAYBE be true, because old allegations are basically tinfoil bullshit.

By the same reasoning process, Donnerdrummel is full of shit. Same deal with the claim that Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist. If that type of thing passes your smell test, your nose is broken.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Denouncing a rape/sexual attempt was taboo in that time. Most victims kept it for themselves.

Imagine being a victim and then seeing your assaulter reach for a position of power that could allow them to side with rapist/sexual assaulters. It's easy to see why that scenario would push victims of that person to come out of their silence.

Now, I'm not saying that Kavanaugh is guilty or that he's innocent. The investigation needs to be done for that.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
There WILL be an investigation. Congressional hearings at a minimum.

Christie Blasey Ford's life has been destroyed because of her bravely coming out. Trump's supporters are vicious.

She had ZERO to gain and everything to lose. And she has indeed come out on the bad end -- for now. That WILL change.

If she lied, ask why she hasn't been referred for prosecution for lying under oath? I know why. It would begin discovery and an investigation. It would END Kavanaugh. It's going to happen anyway.

I believe her.
I believe Ford but will be surprised if it ever gets investigated. There's just to much stuff to investigate and it is past the statute of limitations.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Kavanaugh's perjuries are fair game. We'll hear what Judge, Squee and the rest of the witnesses have to say under oath :)
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Back in the day, when people would say that the Clintons were guilty of this or that crime from decades ago, I'd always reason that, since it was decades ago, no doubt these allegations had already been investigated and deemed not worth prosecuting.

Wow. Thats one point for you for faking objectivity by referring to the Clintons.

Apart that, I am thoroughly disappointed. You usually argue better that this. You are stating here that every allegiation leads to an investigation, that every investigation is done properly and that no properly done investigation leads gets buried for some reason or another.

And thats not counting that you simply stated as a fact that, in fact, those allegiations had already been there for all these time and that all proofs had been unearthed from the beginning.

Scrotie, this day's bullshitter award goes to you. Have you been able to keep a straight face when you wrote that?

Last edited by Donnerdrummel on Mar 9, 2019, 3:21:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info