ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trying to defend Trump's racism is a hopeless cause in my mind. There are many more examples than just his pitiful defense of the that one march.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trying to defend Trump's racism is a hopeless cause in my mind. There are many more examples than just his pitiful defense of the that one march.
I am not defending Trump against racism generally — at least, not right now. What I am defending him from is the claim, echoed by you, that he said some white nationalists are fine people. More importantly, I'm on the offensive — I am accusing the corporatist media of perpetrating a hoax upon the people of the US and the world.

Trump is innocent of saying the white nationalists at Charlottesville are fine people. The corporatist media is guilty of perpetrating a hoax fooling people into thinking he did. You should retract your false claim and admit the corporatist media has blatantly lied to you. You already know you should, because you've reviewed the evidence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 27, 2019, 4:18:07 PM
Regarding your position that he never said white nationalist at that march were fine people, I can grant you that. I don't think that I said what you claimed that I said?

As I said, he was trying to defend the racists the best he could. That involved trying to claim that many there were protesting nothing more than a statue, which I don't believe. I believe that Trump was just trying to split hairs because he wanted to defend the racists. Which is what he did.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
It's like the media doesn't get that just b/c Trump is the President doesn't mean they have to comment (or fact check) on every idiocy he utters. If the man says something really, really stupid you can just ignore him you know.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding your position that he never said white nationalist at that march were fine people, I can grant you that.
Okay, so can we agree then that CNN has lied to its audience as recently as Monday? (I tried to find a non-Breitbart link but CNN scrubbed the video from its website.)
"
Turtledove wrote:
As I said, he was trying to defend the racists the best he could. That involved trying to claim that many there were protesting nothing more than a statue, which I don't believe. I believe that Trump was just trying to split hairs because he wanted to defend the racists. Which is what he did.
Do you think everyone who was protesting the statue was racist? Because Trump explicitly said that "white nationalists… should be condemned totally" just seconds after the sound bite. If he condemns white nationalistm at the same time he says some protesting the removal were "fine people," seems to me he wasn't defending the racists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 27, 2019, 5:30:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding your position that he never said white nationalist at that march were fine people, I can grant you that.
Okay, so can we agree then that CNN has lied to its audience as recently as Monday? (I tried to find a non-Breitbart link but CNN scrubbed the video from its website.)
"
Turtledove wrote:
Do you think everyone who was protesting the statue was racist? Because Trump explicitly said that "white nationalists… should be condemned totally" just seconds after the sound bite. If he condemns white nationalistm at the same time he says some protesting the removal were "fine people," seems to me he wasn't defending the racists.

This disagreement on what he meant is what should be expected when our President splits hairs when trying to defend racists as best as he can. Our previous Presidents never had a problem similar to this because they weren't racist and didn't do this. Instead they were just unequivocal in their condemnation of racism and didn't try to split hairs.
The hypnosis is so deep that there's no point in trying. Some people will find a way to justify everything he does and says, including that time he helped the Saudis murder an American resident and get away with it.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Spoiler
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
This disagreement on what he meant is what should be expected when our President splits hairs when trying to defend racists as best as he can.
And you know they're on the wrong side of that disagreement; you've admitted as much. You're just giving them a benefit of the doubt that the don't deserve, because you haven't haf time to accept the implications.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Our previous Presidents never had a problem similar to this because they weren't racist and didn't do this. Instead they were just unequivocal in their condemnation of racism and didn't try to split hairs.
I know you don't actually believe that.
Maybe "previous President" you believe, but certainly not plural. But you're telling me George W. "Bomb the Brown People" Bush wasn't racist now? That's not your style at all.

You don't even know what you're saying anymore. Cognitive dissonance from getting hoaxed this hard must be severe, tantamount to temporary insanity. Accept it and remember that it's not your fault you were lied to. Don't do anything rash, just work your way through the stages of grief calmly and safely.

Peace,
-Scrotie-
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 27, 2019, 6:47:46 PM
Sorry that you are bothered that you were unsuccessful in convincing me that our President is not a racist. You have over 100 million other people to convince though. So now is not the time to give up on your quest.

Nearly 6 in 10 Americans believe that the president is a racist, according to a February 2018 Associated Press poll. That number is much higher among African Americans.

https://apnews.com/9961ee5b3c3b42d29aebdee837c17a11

edit: I'm pleased though that you are concerned about people thinking our President is a racist. It indicates to me that in your mind there is apparently an opinion that racism is bad. I have a similar concern only my concern is that we have a President that I think is racist.
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 27, 2019, 7:04:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info