ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
That's Slick Willy, not Trump.

Trump was also friends with him. It was Alexander Acosta the current secretary of labor that basically let him off.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226577419.html
"
Turtledove wrote:

Yes. That is a terrifying picture.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So if the Mueller report says that there is zero actionable evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, and no further evidence of Russian interference in our election process other than those Facebook ads, and zero evidence that WikiLeaks and Russia colluded, would you accept that as true?

Wikileaks is a Russian cutout. That's aleady been established.

The Russian attack has already been proven to be more than just a few Facebook ads.

I've accepted the findings of ALL of the reports within the indictments so far, and will continue to accept Mueller's findings. As should you.

"
faerwin wrote:
"

How does that even link to Trump?

You don't want to know. But unfortunately, we all will when the trial is reopens.

And it's not just Trump.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

I figured you wouldn't answer.

I did answer, my answer just went over your head.

Can you clarify? Oh, wait...
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"

How does that even link to Trump?

The rapist/pedophile that got the really good deal is/was a good friend that Trump used to "party" with. And the prosecutor that broke the law to let me off the hook the way he did is an old friend of Trump's that is currently in Trump's cabinet, IIRC. I don't think that there is any legal sensitive problems for Trump because of this though, just another swampy mess for the Trump administration.

The swampy mess is nothing compared with what a new, fair trial is going to bring. Xavderion was even partially right for once.
Speaking of the 'Mueller report', here's an article written by the man who drafted the special counsel regulations in 1999, on what to expect: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/21/opinion/mueller-report-trump-democrats-barr.html

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Hint: you are telling more lies about there being a federal law against lynching. Very silly of you to keep making so many false statements.

So the dudes who killed that guy got death sentences or life in prison. Almost like lynching is somehow illegal.

"
Turtledove wrote:
The rapist/pedophile that got the really good deal is/was a good friend that Trump used to "party" with. And the prosecutor that broke the law to let me off the hook the way he did is an old friend of Trump's that is currently in Trump's cabinet, IIRC. I don't think that there is any legal sensitive problems for Trump because of this though, just another swampy mess for the Trump administration.

That's Slick Willy, not Trump.

What you said was all false. You really don't know what you are talking about. Here in the United States there are federal laws, state laws, county laws and city laws. There is a local court system and a separate federal court system. There is no federal laws against lynching/murder. I put up a source that said that but you can't read with proper comprehension.

Here's the deal Xav. You want to believe Russian IRA propaganda. You posted a bar graph here that was likely generated there. All of the US government agencies agreed that the Russians did this during the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Clinton. They also all agree that the Russians are still running their misinformation campaign.

It appears to me that you are likely getting sucked into the Russian misinformation campaign. Getting your news off of social media is probably where your bogus bar graph came from. It is where the Russians distribute their propaganda. Their fake news. Trump pushes the same nonsense. It is probably a big part of the reason that Trump is a Vladimir Putin sycophant.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
That's a STUPID question.

No reasonable person would state blindly that they would accept the content of any report (let alone a report based on such naked political bias) without seeing what is in it. Well, Nancy Pelosi might... =9[.]9=
So the answer is no. That's exactly how a criminal/guilty person would react.

Guess it wasn't a stupid question after all, hmm?

=^[.]~=
So if the Mueller report says that there is zero actionable evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, and no further evidence of Russian interference in our election process other than those Facebook ads, and zero evidence that WikiLeaks and Russia colluded, would you accept that as true?

Of course, I would accept it. It would be wonderful! It is even possible.

Unfortunately, it is much more likely that the report is going to say more along the lines of, "We are terminating the investigation early. There are more indictments that need to be prepared and served. But, our country is in grave danger from the Russian agent Donald Trump and so we are presenting the evidence that we have found to this point to allow the congress to do their job. It is our hope that the effort to lawfully remove this President from office can take place quickly for the good of the country."
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Bob Kraft & Jeff Epstein. Both great pals of Trump's and guess what they also have in common?

From Oct 2016

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models?source=twitter&via=mobile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info