ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:

A huge non-sequitur, even for you. How does Smollett's hate crime hoax make lynching good and anti-lynching laws bad? It's almost like you are so biased that you see stupid connections where there are none!

Hint: lynching is already illegal. Also it hasn't happened in like 40 years. Stop being naive.

"
Turtledove wrote:
While I'm here, please explain why you lied that the bar chart source website was off-line? Please explain why you cannot name the bar chart source website?

It was offline for two days. And I can't name the website because I'm too curious about how long you'll keep whining about it. It's a bit of a sick pleasure. And I already gave you the sources for the news. Maybe you didn't understand how the graph was made, so again, it's simply an aggregate of hoax hate crime news sorted by year.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

He's full blown TDS. I hope some are able to break free of the hypnosis

There are two reasons why the left can't meme. This is one of them. A simple "no u" will never be a good meme :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

He's full blown TDS. I hope some are able to break free of the hypnosis

There are two reasons why the left can't meme. This is one of them. A simple "no u" will never be a good meme :)

Damn near all political memes are extremely stupid. Just a bunch of hipster/edgelords. Something they will probably be ashamed of when they grow up.

Little Adam wrote an op-ed in WaPo. Sounds to me like Mueller is gonna serve us a big fat nothingburger soon. The report is gonna be Hillary tier ('extremely careless') and we'll be stupidly smug about it. I'm looking forward to it.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 21, 2019, 9:37:51 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Little Adam wrote an op-ed in WaPo. Sounds to me like Mueller is gonna serve us a big fat nothingburger soon. The report is gonna be Hillary tier ('extremely careless') and we'll be stupidly smug about it. I'm looking forward to it.

Will you accept the content of the report?
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Hillary bby is that you? Remember when you asked our daddy over and over again whether he'll accept the outcome of the election? That was some bigly projection from you :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Hillary bby is that you? Remember when you asked our daddy over and over again whether he'll accept the outcome of the election? That was some bigly projection from you :)

I figured you wouldn't answer.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

That's a STUPID question.

No reasonable person would state blindly that they would accept the content of any report (let alone a report based on such naked political bias) without seeing what is in it. Well, Nancy Pelosi might... =9[.]9=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

A huge non-sequitur, even for you. How does Smollett's hate crime hoax make lynching good and anti-lynching laws bad? It's almost like you are so biased that you see stupid connections where there are none!

Hint: lynching is already illegal. Also it hasn't happened in like 40 years. Stop being naive.

"
Turtledove wrote:
While I'm here, please explain why you lied that the bar chart source website was off-line? Please explain why you cannot name the bar chart source website?

It was offline for two days. And I can't name the website because I'm too curious about how long you'll keep whining about it. It's a bit of a sick pleasure. And I already gave you the sources for the news. Maybe you didn't understand how the graph was made, so again, it's simply an aggregate of hoax hate crime news sorted by year.

More silly nonsense on both counts. You are as unconvincing a liar as Roger Stone. You fall for any BS you see as long as it agrees with your warped sense of reality.

"
In 1998, Shawn Allen Berry, Lawrence Russel Brewer, and ex-convict John William King murdered James Byrd, Jr. in Jasper, Texas. Byrd was a 49-year-old father of three, who had accepted an early-morning ride home with the three men. They attacked him and dragged him to his death behind their truck. The three men dumped their victim's mutilated remains in the town's segregated African-American cemetery and then went to a barbecue. Local authorities immediately treated the murder as a hate crime and requested FBI assistance. The murderers (two of whom turned out to be members of a white supremacist prison gang) were caught and stood trial. Brewer and King were sentenced to death (with Brewer being executed in 2011). Berry was sentenced to life in prison.

On June 13, 2005, the U.S. Senate formally apologized for its failure to enact a federal anti-lynching law in the early 20th century, "when it was most needed". Before the vote, Louisiana senator Mary Landrieu noted: "There may be no other injustice in American history for which the Senate so uniquely bears responsibility." The resolution was passed on a voice vote with 80 senators cosponsoring, with Mississippians Thad Cochran and Trent Lott being among the twenty U.S. senators abstaining. The resolution expressed "the deepest sympathies and most solemn regrets of the Senate to the descendants of victims of lynching, the ancestors of whom were deprived of life, human dignity and the constitutional protections accorded all citizens of the United States".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States#Civil_Rights_Movement

Hint: you are telling more lies about there being a federal law against lynching. Very silly of you to keep making so many false statements.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 21, 2019, 11:59:25 PM
"
Probably an old topic, this'll be my only post here.

Are those food or shit buckets? You decide.

https://grassrootsdempolitics.com/index.php/
2018/06/18/trump-administration-locking-
migrant-children-in-cages/

That's a picture of Palestinian children locked up by Israel. Try a Google reverse image search next time before gullibly posting fake news.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2019, 12:32:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info