ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
All of the US government agencies agreed that the Russians did [IRA propaganda] during the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Clinton. They also all agree that the Russians are still running their misinformation campaign.
Yes, Russians purchased some Facebook ads during the 2016 election; we have the specifics but even then you're imagining it into a much larger conspiracy than there's any evidence for. Yes, the Russian misinformation campaign continued past Election Day, but once it was clear Trump was going to be President-Elect the Russians very quickly switched gears and put out ads for an anti-Trump rally at Trump Tower on Nov 9, 2016 that Michael Moore physically attended, and for which Russians were indicted by Mueller.

It's not that you have the wrong facts. None of what I quoted from you was false, except for a nitpick — US intelligence agencies agree (as do I) that the ads helped Trump more than Clinton prior to the election, but they have not commented on whether the Russians intended to do so. (Intelligence agencies word things carefully.) You're blind to some of the facts, specifically the ones that don't fit your narrative.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Unfortunately, it is much more likely that the report is going to say more along the lines of, "We are terminating the investigation early. There are more indictments that need to be prepared and served. But, our country is in grave danger from the Russian agent Donald Trump and so we are presenting the evidence that we have found to this point to allow the congress to do their job. It is our hope that the effort to lawfully remove this President from office can take place quickly for the good of the country."
LOL

Quoted for posterity.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2019, 5:04:26 PM
I agree that it is clear that the Russians are much more interested in sowing chaos and discord within the USA and western nations as a whole than they are in helping the orange faced man with bad hair. However, that in no way means that they don't have the orange faced man with bad hair wrapped tightly and snugly around their little finger helping them in their overall goal of sowing chaos and discord.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
I agree that it is clear that the Russians are much more interested in sowing chaos and discord within the USA and western nations as a whole than they are in helping the orange faced man with bad hair.
Good to know you're not THAT crazy.
"
Turtledove wrote:
However, that in no way means that they don't have the orange faced man with bad hair wrapped tightly and snugly around their little finger helping them in their overall goal of sowing chaos and discord.
And what evidence do you have for this belief? Christopher Steele?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2019, 6:59:46 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
]And what evidence do you have for this belief? Christopher Steele?

One example of many is Helsinki
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So having a private discussion with someone is proof that there's a master/slave relationship? You've lost your mind.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So having a private discussion with someone is proof that there's a master/slave relationship? You've lost your mind.

You missed the press conference
Also, it IS proof of something nefarious, because otherwise, people would have been read in to what went on. And there's the small detail of this 'someone' being a murderous authoritarian mafia dictator.
Trump has had multiple private conversations with Vladimir.

Unlike all other leader meetings between world leaders and the US President, Trump goes into the meetings without any staff and does not provide meeting information to his staff after his meetings with Vladimir Putin.

Trump confiscated the notes of his translator from one Putin meeting and ordered the translator to not talk to anyone about what occurred in the meeting.

Trump has stopped having any American translator in the meetings and counts on the Russian translator only.

These are all highly unusual things to do that have not ever been done by any other US President when dealing with the Russian leader.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump confiscated the notes of his translator from one Putin meeting and ordered the translator to not talk to anyone about what occurred in the meeting.
Here's a less sinister paraphrase of the same information… Trump asked the translator for the transcripts, then reminded him/her not to share classified information with anyone without both clearance and a need to know.

There's nothing particularly sinister or abnormal about that.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump has stopped having any American translator in the meetings and counts on the Russian translator only.
Got a source on that? Last I knew he had a translator to "confiscate" notes from.
"
Turtledove wrote:
These are all highly unusual things to do that have not ever been done by any other US President when dealing with the Russian leader.
Obama and then-Russian President Medvedev met privately without a US translator at the 2010 NATO summit in Portugal. Don't you remember Obama's famous quip to Mitt Romney in 2012 that the Cold War is over and Russia isn't an enemy? Obama's change of heart regarding Russia, and corresponding entourage policy, were a reaction to events since 2013: the August 2013 granting of asylum to Edward Snowden, the Crimean annexation of March 2014, and disagreements regarding Syria policy since 2015. Prior to that US Presidents weren't as guarded.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 23, 2019, 12:09:21 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Here's a less sinister paraphrase of the same information… Trump asked the translator for the transcripts, then reminded him/her not to share classified information with anyone without both clearance and a need to know.

There's nothing particularly sinister or abnormal about that.

"
Turtledove wrote:

Got a source on that? Last I knew he had a translator to "confiscate" notes from.

"
Turtledove wrote:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/427505-trump-putin-talked-at-g20-without-us-translator-note-taker-report

What is this supposed to mean?
"
Last I knew he had a translator to "confiscate" notes from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info