ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump confiscated the notes of his translator from one Putin meeting and ordered the translator to not talk to anyone about what occurred in the meeting.

Here's a less sinister paraphrase of the same information… Trump asked the translator for the transcripts, then reminded him/her not to share classified information with anyone without both clearance and a need to know.

There's nothing particularly sinister or abnormal about that.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump has stopped having any American translator in the meetings and counts on the Russian translator only.

Got a source on that? Last I knew he had a translator to "confiscate" notes from.

"
Turtledove wrote:
These are all highly unusual things to do that have not ever been done by any other US President when dealing with the Russian leader.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/427505-trump-putin-talked-at-g20-without-us-translator-note-taker-report

What is this supposed to mean?
"
Last I knew he had a translator to "confiscate" notes from.

It's a big deal because what he say will be archived. Practically the president is stopping these conversation from being archived. The president does not have the authority to destroy these records. The attorney general by law have to stop him when he do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dy1C95p00E

Trump, the joyful warrior! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump has had multiple private conversations with Vladimir.

Unlike all other leader meetings between world leaders and the US President, Trump goes into the meetings without any staff and does not provide meeting information to his staff after his meetings with Vladimir Putin.

Trump confiscated the notes of his translator from one Putin meeting and ordered the translator to not talk to anyone about what occurred in the meeting.

Trump has stopped having any American translator in the meetings and counts on the Russian translator only.

These are all highly unusual things to do that have not ever been done by any other US President when dealing with the Russian leader.

After the lame attempt to poke holes in the list, let's take a look at it again. Taken as a whole, what does the above list mean? I think it is fairly obvious that the list means that Trump wants private secret conversations between himself and Vladimir Putin.

Let's look at the overall context. What are valid purposes for country leaders to meet?

-To officially bless and agree to some already negotiated agreement between two countries.
-To discuss policy or trade between two countries.
-To discuss some military agreement between two countries.
-To discuss what might be done regarding some issue or third country.

Those are some examples, I'm sure more examples could be made.

All of those items and I assert any other valid purpose examples we could come up with require that at least the President's staff be made aware of what was going to be discussed prior to the meetings. This allows proper considerations of issues have all been thought out and been prepared for. After the meeting the President's staff should be briefed about what occurred in the meeting. This allows proper response and any necessary follow up.

I can think of no valid purpose for Trump and Putin to meet time after time and it being completely private and secret from everyone, including the President's staff. Trump keeps it all secret most likely for nefarious reasons.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Could you possibly come off as any more authoritarian? Is there any chance you'd be willing to live by the same standards? Do you think the police have a right to your browsing history, or to tap your phone and listen in on conversations?

Since when did Trump give up his basic human rights?

Thankfully, Big Brother isn't quite a thing yet and private conversations are still legal.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Could you possibly come off as any more authoritarian? Is there any chance you'd be willing to live by the same standards? Do you think the police have a right to your browsing history, or to tap your phone and listen in on conversations?

Since when did Trump give up his basic human rights?

Thankfully, Big Brother isn't quite a thing yet and private conversations are still legal.

Where did I say private conversation were not allowed? You are being silly to even think that summit meetings between the President of the USA and the leader of USA's primary adversary are private conversations. What a silly position to take. You couldn't have thought about that post before you posted. This makes no sense.

edit: I also note that you didn't come up with any valid explanation.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 24, 2019, 1:47:13 AM

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Many high profile people, including Trump, will be exposed when this one is retried.

Prepare yourselves.
"
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Many high profile people, including Trump, will be exposed when this one is retried.

Prepare yourselves.
Epstein's Palm Beach house is less than 2 miles from Mar-A-Lago, which Trump purchased in 1985, well before Epstein's victims were born. Epstein moved into Trump's neighborhood, not the other way around.

It's amazing to me that the Dems are now willing to throw Bubba Bill under the bus just for this Hail Mary of a nothing burger. They're desperate to the point of stupid self-destruction.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm gonna weigh in with my usual no-fucks-given about the whole thread and it's many pages with an observation.

Isn't it a bit perplexing that the "left" if we use common therminologie takes a lot of it's framework from the enlightenment philosophy from europe.

One of the things that movement aimed at was the removal of symbols, as in the seperation of state and churge and a movement to a secular state.(keeping the world of symbols and personal believe in-house rather then a public good)

Now the perplexing notion i mentioned earlier would be that they are making trump a symbol.
Instead of utilizing the fundamental notions of enlightenment to use attention to go into the minute details of things they are using mental reduction instead.

It strikes me as an odd direction and a fundamental misrepresentation of ideals from the past.

Don't mistake this as me saying the "right" is doing anything differently by the way, i see most political party's succumb to the same "easy way out" of using reductionist mental behavior to slander the opposing side and find easy faults.

Finding faults is easy though, since we all have them and shouldn't be the aim of focus on a political stage. They should be aknowledged, obviously, and accounted for as to not be forgotten but focus should be directed on the comonality's not the flaws in order to progress.

I find all of this "shadow theater" pretty underwhelming when contemplating human potential.

I can't be the only one having this feeling while following some politics in different country's.

I see shit slinging from both sides and i think to myself
"you realise your all going to be sitting in the same chamber giving direction to a state in a couple of weeks right? I had no idea the smell of shit comming from all sides is conducive to a good talk"

That's all i got today, happy to break up the monotony of this thread once in a blue moon.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I made an assertion to the effect that Donald Trump was probably "compromised" by the Russians. This prompted a most excellent question by a very sharp intelligent person.

"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
And what evidence do you have for this belief? Christopher Steele?

One example of many is Helsinki

The excellent question included in it just one of many examples of the evidence that our President has been compromised by the Russians. Which is the Steele dossier. The_Reporter gave an example of a piece of evidence that probably hit me the hardest emotionally though. It was absolutely horrible to witness my President sticking his sycophant nose into Putin's asshole and snuggling up so comfortably. That made it very clear to me at a very personal gut level that my deepest fears were probably true.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-faces-blistering-criticism-at-home-over-shameful-putin-summit/

I then brought up another important piece of evidence. Here's an article that gives much more detailed analysis of that point.

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

Here's just one snippet from that article if you don't feel like reading the whole thing.

"
As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Here's a more complete treatment of this extremely important question.

Donald Trump has been compromised by Russia
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 25, 2019, 12:25:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info