ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Probably an old topic, this'll be my only post here.

Are those food or shit buckets? You decide.

https://grassrootsdempolitics.com/index.php/
2018/06/18/trump-administration-locking-
migrant-children-in-cages/

That's a picture of Palestinian children locked up by Israel. Try a Google reverse image search next time before gullibly posting fake news.
What did I just fucking tell you?

Edit:
"
Whatever picture was used doesn't change the story.
There, that photo above was edited, does it change anything?
The news is real.
The point is valid.
Bullshit. The picture used DOES change the story. Marketing professionals know that some of the best persuasion is visual. The types of images you associate with the truth DOES bias you, and this is evidence you're biased by lies. And what's worse, you KNOW they're lies and still approve.

For what it's worth, I've never bought into the Trump-supporter belief that the left can't meme. This is pretty clear evidence that they can. What so many fail to grasp is that the left isn't trying to meme for laughs — the most woke among them have become too humorless for that. No, the left memes for outrage. That's the psychic energy that feeds them and that they organically spread to each other.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2019, 1:02:01 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

That you care more about the origin of images used in news articles than the articles themselves?
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Little Adam wrote an op-ed in WaPo. Sounds to me like Mueller is gonna serve us a big fat nothingburger soon. The report is gonna be Hillary tier ('extremely careless') and we'll be stupidly smug about it. I'm looking forward to it.

Will you accept the content of the report?

That's a STUPID question.

No reasonable person would state blindly that they would accept the content of any report (let alone a report based on such naked political bias) without seeing what is in it. Well, Nancy Pelosi might... =9[.]9=

So the answer is no. That's exactly how a criminal/guilty person would react.

Guess it wasn't a stupid question after all, hmm?

=^[.]~=
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Will you accept the content of the report?
That's a STUPID question.

No reasonable person would state blindly that they would accept the content of any report (let alone a report based on such naked political bias) without seeing what is in it. Well, Nancy Pelosi might... =9[.]9=
So the answer is no. That's exactly how a criminal/guilty person would react.

Guess it wasn't a stupid question after all, hmm?

=^[.]~=
So if the Mueller report says that there is zero actionable evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, and no further evidence of Russian interference in our election process other than those Facebook ads, and zero evidence that WikiLeaks and Russia colluded, would you accept that as true?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"

How does that even link to Trump?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

So if the Mueller report says that there is zero actionable evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, and no further evidence of Russian interference in our election process other than those Facebook ads, and zero evidence that WikiLeaks and Russia colluded, would you accept that as true?

no.

Why? Because as you said, it's actionable evidence.

I would reluctantly accept that it's unlikely that there'd be enough ground for him to get charged. But, unlike with a guilty case, a lack of proof doesn't imply a lack of crime. There's way too much dirt around him for Trump to be innocent. At the very least, he knew and did nothing to prevent it.

There's already plenty of evidence that Russia colluded.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"

How does that even link to Trump?

The rapist/pedophile that got the really good deal is/was a good friend that Trump used to "party" with. And the prosecutor that broke the law to let me off the hook the way he did is an old friend of Trump's that is currently in Trump's cabinet, IIRC. I don't think that there is any legal sensitive problems for Trump because of this though, just another swampy mess for the Trump administration.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"

I figured you wouldn't answer.

I did answer, my answer just went over your head.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Hint: you are telling more lies about there being a federal law against lynching. Very silly of you to keep making so many false statements.

So the dudes who killed that guy got death sentences or life in prison. Almost like lynching is somehow illegal.

"
Turtledove wrote:
The rapist/pedophile that got the really good deal is/was a good friend that Trump used to "party" with. And the prosecutor that broke the law to let me off the hook the way he did is an old friend of Trump's that is currently in Trump's cabinet, IIRC. I don't think that there is any legal sensitive problems for Trump because of this though, just another swampy mess for the Trump administration.

That's Slick Willy, not Trump.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info