ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
I had no idea until just now. Wonder if Hillary recruited him into the deep state back then? lol

Hehe remember the Mighty Duck's goalie, Goldberg? Google him now (Shaun Weiss is actor's name). Are you shocked? I was shocked.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
I had no idea until just now. Wonder if Hillary recruited him into the deep state back then? lol

Hehe remember the Mighty Duck's goalie, Goldberg? Google him now (Shaun Weiss is actor's name). Are you shocked? I was shocked.

He's only 38 but looks 50 or 60!

https://people.com/crime/mighty-ducks-shaun-weiss-arrested-for-drugs-mugshot/
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are getting more and more ridiculous. What is the source? Still can't name it because there is no source. It is made up nonsense. Now I'm starting to believe that you yourself made it up!

I showed you a different site which aggregates the hate crime hoax news. It's mostly the same news which were picked by the guy who made the graph.

I searched for the "guy who made the graph" on Google. It came up with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Playfair. This guy has been dead for over a hundred years so probably not him. I looked at http://www.guywhomadethegraph.com, no such website. Perhaps "guy who made the graph" is a Russian IRA agent that works for Kremlin intelligence. So The_Reporter's initial guess was correct after all! Talk to your IRA agent contact and find out if they're coming up with some good fake news for Smollett.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
I'm certain that 4 chan, the Kremlin and Q (all the same entity, btw) will cook up some 'deep state' conspiracy out of it.

(It, meaning the Smollett case)

This is ironic as fuck. Regarding Trump you see a conspiracy behind everything ('muh Kremlin!') but aren't a little bit suspicious that Kamala pushed her bullshit anti-lynching bill on the back of Smollett's hate crime hoax. It's almost like you're biased or something.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
:)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
I'm certain that 4 chan, the Kremlin and Q (all the same entity, btw) will cook up some 'deep state' conspiracy out of it.

This is ironic as fuck. Regarding Trump you see a conspiracy behind everything ('muh Kremlin!') but aren't a little bit suspicious that Kamala pushed her bullshit anti-lynching bill on the back of Smollett's hate crime hoax. It's almost like you're biased or something.

A huge non-sequitur, even for you. How does Smollett's hate crime hoax make lynching good and anti-lynching laws bad? It's almost like you are so biased that you see stupid connections where there are none!

While I'm here, please explain why you lied that the bar chart source website was off-line? Please explain why you cannot name the bar chart source website?
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 21, 2019, 9:11:14 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

The difference is that Trump really IS a traitor. You think Barr is going to throw out the investigation once he sees the evidence Mueller has? Think again.

You'd better to get OUT of Q-world, or wherever it is you lurk, and get into reality quickly, before you get smacked upside the head with it like Trump is about to.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Too many non-sequiturs, even for you. How does Smollett's hate crime hoax make lynching good and anti-lynching laws bad? It's almost like you are so biased that you see stupid connections where there are none!

While I'm here, please explain why you lied that the bar chart source website was off-line? Please explain why you cannot name the bar chart source website?

He's full blown TDS. I hope some are able to break free of the hypnosis
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
"

He's only 38 but looks 50 or 60!

https://people.com/crime/mighty-ducks-shaun-weiss-arrested-for-drugs-mugshot/

Wow! That can't really be the same person!!
"
"
He's full blown TDS. I hope some are able to break free of the hypnosis

Oh wow.. i had never heard the term TDS.. that is golden.

It's what Trump has done to people like him. SAD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info