ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

LMAO a faked hate crime, and Trump supporters are implicated for it. Jussie Smollet is a punk.

If you get caught faking a hate crime, you should be charged with one, IMO. And the sentencing should be = to what someone would get if they actually did it.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Wow! Trump has privately been telling Whitaker and GOP congressmen to obstruct investigations and attack the FBI and OSC the entire time, as any criminal mobster would do.

More lies from a proven liar. Boring.
Where's the source for your fake graph, son?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
If you get caught faking a hate crime, you should be charged with one, IMO. And the sentencing should be = to what someone would get if they actually did it.

I'll go you one better. If you get caught faking any crime, you ought to get max sentence for crime you faked.

So fake rape (for example)? OK. In some places that is life in prison.

Fake assault? 50 years.

They will never do it again and it is probably the only real deterrent at this point that would be effective.

I mean attention whoring is one thing, but these people are out to fuck people over.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 19, 2019, 7:19:11 PM
Anyway, on a different note. Anyone see that huge ass God-Emperor Trump statue they had in Italy? Danm, memelord lives on.

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Feb 19, 2019, 7:36:43 PM
No, I didn't see it but I like how it says none of your fucking business on the sword. Ya gotta love carnivale.

ROFLMAO whether you love him or hate him.

Ditto on the Warhammer motif.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 19, 2019, 7:42:08 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
LMAO a faked hate crime, and Trump supporters are implicated for it. Jussie Smollet is a punk.

It is against the law to lie to law officers and to file false police reports. Jussie should be put in jail if guilty and he's looking more guilty everyday. I suspect that his acting career is on the rocks at least?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Wow! Trump has privately been telling Whitaker and GOP congressmen to obstruct investigations and attack the FBI and OSC the entire time, as any criminal mobster would do.

More lies from a proven liar. Boring.
Where's the source for your fake graph, son?

+1
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Excellent analysis of the Jussie Smollett case from a former police officer (Proggies and other SJW types had best not click the link due to high levels of truth, and offensive words printed out with their full spellings):

"
Jussie Smollett: It’s Hard Being Anti-LGBQWERTY, White Supremacist, MAGA, Trump Racists!

https://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-its-hard-being-anti-lgbqwerty-white-supremacist-maga-trump-racists/#more-18484

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Jussie ain't going to jail. Probably host the Oscars next year. Or get a job at CNN.

This ought to make the fur fly in here (or the scales).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Hey, can someone tell me what Obama did for LGBTQ?

ROFL
Censored.
Smollett seems like an SJW trash. I doubt he even has a political opinion and is just using Trump to attention whore himself and his ideals to the public.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Jussie ain't going to jail. Probably host the Oscars next year. Or get a job at CNN.

This ought to make the fur fly in here (or the scales).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Hey, can someone tell me what Obama did for LGBTQ?

ROFL

That's a direct attack towards some nations and Islam in general. I'm up for anything that opposes the cancer known as Islam though, so no complaints here. You have to be massively retarded to think that Trump is doing this for any sort of humanitarian reasons though.

And let's not forget that your beloved Trump gave his backing to KKK during Charlottesville.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info