ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The hilarity continues.

Using instagram, Roger Stone threatened the judge overseeing his case today. He left it up for long enough that it became viral, then removed the post -- too late dumdum. That's how bold and overtly criminal Trump and his merry band of felons are. They routinely encourage attacks against law enforcement and the media.

Anyway, Roger the mobster has now filed an apology admitting he's a terrorist and a mobster and begging for forgiveness. Read the filing here: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.203583/gov.uscourts.dcd.203583.38.0.pdf
"
Anyway, Roger the mobster has now filed an apology admitting he's a terrorist and a mobster and begging for forgiveness. Read the filing here: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.203583/gov.uscourts.dcd.203583.38.0.pdf
You literally can't even properly interpret things you directly link to. Unless you're joking, but I now doubt that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
You literally can't even properly interpret things you directly link to. Unless you're joking, but I now doubt that.

Roger Stone posts threatening Instagram picture of the judge in his case next to crosshairs

It seems obvious to me that Mr. Stone knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to threaten the judge but planned on taking it down on his own an hour after putting it up. The idea is to get the threat out there. Perhaps get a crazy to murder the judge or get the judge to recuse herself. While trying to minimize the chance that he will be reprimanded. That seems to loosely fit the general description of a terrorist and a mobster to me? (Keep in mind that he has a gag order placed on him and his lawyer.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 18, 2019, 8:35:28 PM
Look at Trump's feed for numerous examples of what Stone did. He'll die as a prisoner, like his pal Manafort.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Roger Stone posts threatening Instagram picture of the judge in his case next to crosshairs

It seems obvious to me that Mr. Stone knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to threaten the judge but planned on taking it down on his own an hour after putting it up. The idea is to get the threat out there. Perhaps get a crazy to murder the judge or get the judge to recuse herself. While trying to minimize the chance that he will be reprimanded. That seems to loosely fit the general description of a terrorist and a mobster to me?
But that's not what Reporter said. If you look at Stone's filing, he does not admit to being a terrorist or a mobster, nor does he even beg for forgiveness. He basically just says it was a mistake and he didn't mean to disrespect the court (not that I necessarily believe him on that last point). So in a way the filing is the polar opposite of what Reporter said it is: although he apologizes for the removed post, he denies it was a threat.

Roger Stone's an absolute mad lad. Reporter acts like he's super-close to Trump, but the truth is that Stone was (is?) super close to Alex Jones. It seems that the difference is that Stone actually believes the conspiracy theories he uses to sell overpriced vitamins.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 18, 2019, 10:57:59 PM
"
Look at Trump's feed for numerous examples of what Stone did. He'll die as a prisoner, like his pal Manafort.

Roger Stone has been a buddy of Donald Trump's for at least 2 decades. Roger and Paul Manafort have been friends for much longer than that. Some reports indicate that Roger was an important reason that Manafort got the job as Trump 2016 Campaign chairman.

Stone and Manafort seem to be counting on a presidential pardon? Who knows, they may get a pardon near the last day of Trump's presidency? They (especially Manafort) may first have to pay out fines that put them close to bankruptcy though.

edit: Scrotie, I just did my best trying to interpret what was meant. Regarding Stone's apology to the court, even Stone's officially filed apology to the court might be considered by the judge to be a violation of the gag order!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 19, 2019, 12:37:33 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Xav, it seems that you are in the very small minority there in Germany where only 10% of the people approve of the pathological liar? (As opposed to the US where his approval rating is underwater at -12% but still usually around 40% to 43% approvals.) It seems that few people there in Germany like Trump and his Putin-good-EU-bad foreign policy.

Mike Pence Expected Applause When He Mentioned Trump in Munich. He Got Silence.

In Germany, where just 10% have confidence in Trump

Are you so out of step with your countrymen because
A. You really are just trolling to emphasize the fact that Angela Merkel is the leader of the free world instead of the President of the US?
B. Some other unfathomable reason?

On the political spectrum, 95% of German media is somewhere on the level of MSNBC (as in leftist from an American point of view). The average German has no clue about American politics, all info they get is from said media where the reporting about Trump for the most part consists of "orange man bad". So yeah, I am out of step with my countrymen because I actually know in detail what's happening. They don't. It was the same with Obama. Everyone here loved Obama. When you asked why, nobody could really tell. He was simply charismatic and our media loved him.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Roger Stone is a nutter. He could've stayed out of jail if he acted smart, but he simply can't help himself. I hope Trump pardons him, just for the salt. I don't think Stone is a bigly criminal or anything so it'd be fine. Manafort on the other hand, hell no. No pardon.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Bernie is running again. I hope he grew some balls since 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DRwz0cAt0
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bernie is running again. I hope he grew some balls since 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DRwz0cAt0

Dang, lol. Maybe, he'll run independent this time.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info