ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Look at Trump's feed for numerous examples of what Stone did. He'll die as a prisoner, like his pal Manafort.

Roger Stone has been a buddy of Donald Trump's for at least 2 decades. Roger and Paul Manafort have been friends for much longer than that. Some reports indicate that Roger was an important reason that Manafort got the job as Trump 2016 Campaign chairman.

Stone and Manafort seem to be counting on a presidential pardon? Who knows, they may get a pardon near the last day of Trump's presidency? They (especially Manafort) may first have to pay out fines that put them close to bankruptcy though.

edit: Scrotie, I just did my best trying to interpret what was meant. Regarding Stone's apology to the court, even Stone's officially filed apology to the court might be considered by the judge to be a violation of the gag order!

Agreed on all counts.
Don't think we'll see pardons for these guys. Trump would gain nothing by pardoning them because to do so would indicate more corrupt purpose. More obstruction of justice.
The Andrew McCabe book 'The Threat' is out today. The contents have been checked for inaccuracies and investigation-sensitive information by the FBI, so the contents are entirely fact.

Great day for democracy and because of that, a terrible day for Donald Putin.
"
The Andrew McCabe book 'The Threat' is out today. The contents have been checked for inaccuracies and investigation-sensitive information by the FBI, so the contents are entirely fact.

Great day for democracy and because of that, a terrible day for Donald Putin.

More material for the TDS circlejerk. Have fun paying for McCabe's retirement plan. He's milking you and other TDSers hard.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Holy shit, talk about blind trust in government.

I've worked in government, you know. I was a bit surprised at how good the leadership is in the higher (but not highest — I didn't see that) ranks if the US Army, but even they are humans who aren't right 100% of the time.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Holy shit, talk about blind trust in government.

I've worked in government, you know. I was a bit surprised at how good the leadership is in the higher (but not highest — I didn't see that) ranks if the US Army, but even they are humans who aren't right 100% of the time.

Actually, I would be surprised if the FBI review was at all concerned about inaccuracies. I assume that the review was only focused on investigation sensitive information?

That being said, I would assume that the book is factually correct. I'll have fun watching the interviews over the next couple weeks. I wonder if he'll be smart like Omarosa and spread the news out over multiple days to get more news coverage days for his book?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Xav, it seems that you are in the very small minority there in Germany where only 10% of the people approve of the pathological liar? (As opposed to the US where his approval rating is underwater at -12% but still usually around 40% to 43% approvals.) It seems that few people there in Germany like Trump and his Putin-good-EU-bad foreign policy.

Mike Pence Expected Applause When He Mentioned Trump in Munich. He Got Silence.

In Germany, where just 10% have confidence in Trump

Are you so out of step with your countrymen because
A. You really are just trolling to emphasize the fact that Angela Merkel is the leader of the free world instead of the President of the US?
B. Some other unfathomable reason?

On the political spectrum, 95% of German media is somewhere on the level of MSNBC (as in leftist from an American point of view). The average German has no clue about American politics, all info they get is from said media where the reporting about Trump for the most part consists of "orange man bad". So yeah, I am out of step with my countrymen because I actually know in detail what's happening. They don't. It was the same with Obama. Everyone here loved Obama. When you asked why, nobody could really tell. He was simply charismatic and our media loved him.

I hope that you won't be too disappointed when Trump's presidency ends in dismal disgrace?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You know I'm actually curious how many months turtledove has been complaining about Trump. Even I got tired about talking about him after the 6 month period.
(⌐■_■)
Wow! Trump has privately been telling Whitaker and GOP congressmen to obstruct investigations and attack the FBI and OSC the entire time, as any criminal mobster would do.
"
Wow! Trump has privately been telling Whitaker and GOP congressmen to obstruct investigations and attack the FBI and OSC the entire time, as any criminal mobster would do.

More lies from a proven liar. Boring.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

On the political spectrum, 95% of German media is somewhere on the level of MSNBC (as in leftist from an American point of view). The average German has no clue about American politics, all info they get is from said media where the reporting about Trump for the most part consists of "orange man bad". So yeah, I am out of step with my countrymen because I actually know in detail what's happening. They don't. It was the same with Obama. Everyone here loved Obama. When you asked why, nobody could really tell. He was simply charismatic and our media loved him.

erm no. not even close. Maybe your firends and family as well as your echochamber thinks so. Don't speak for your countrymen, you don't know them. And while thinking about this, try to actually read real political media. maybe you will understand why some people don't think too much of a petulant little child.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info