ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

And let's not forget that your beloved Trump gave his backing to KKK during Charlottesville.

Well if you can quote where he said that. I'd be interested.

(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

And let's not forget that your beloved Trump gave his backing to KKK during Charlottesville.

Well if you can quote where he said that. I'd be interested.

Shifting the blame on people who got driven over and killed instead of condemning violent behavior from unprovoked protesters isn't enough? Idk, think what you will I guess.
"

Shifting the blame on people who got driven over and killed instead of condemning violent behavior from unprovoked protesters isn't enough? Idk, think what you will I guess.

Uh, it was definitely not unprovoked. And that's not all that happened. Did you watch the rally?

I mean common, you might hate Trump, but Trump didn't endorsed KKK. That's a bit of a reach there.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Feb 19, 2019, 9:23:23 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Jussie ain't going to jail. Probably host the Oscars next year. Or get a job at CNN.

This ought to make the fur fly in here (or the scales).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Hey, can someone tell me what Obama did for LGBTQ?

ROFL

What so many on the Left either never saw or chose to ignore:

Not the act of a man who hates gays. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 19, 2019, 10:10:03 PM
The cult really will fall for any snake oil. He only appoints anti-LGBTQ judges, refused to recognize pride month, and bans them from the military...You probably also believe he will end HIV in 10 years. Even though all his actions hurts that.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
The cult really will fall for any snake oil. He only appoints anti-LGBTQ judges, refused to recognize pride month, and bans them from the military...You probably also believe he will end HIV in 10 years. Even though all his actions hurts that.

So, you don't know (or care to) about Trump's appointee to the US Ambassdorship to Germany, Richard Grenell, right? =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 19, 2019, 10:55:05 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

So, you don't know (or care to) about Trump's appointee to the US Ambassdorship to Germany, Richard Grenell, right? =9[.]9=

The one gay guy defense doesn't work. Just like the one black friend defense. That is why you ignore what Trump has actually done. I thought you all hated war hawk types now? You really don't understand what this is about.
I'm gay and pro Trump and he isn't homophobic. You want to know who the homophobic assholes are that have made me suffer the most for being gay? It's not the right wing religious conservatives. It's the politically left progressives and the SJW types. I have never in my life experienced so much hate for being gay than when I posted on the r/LGBT sub Reddit, I'm gay and I think Trump is a good president. I had an anti-fa member pull a knife on me in a LGBT center calling me a homophobic Nazi racist for saying good things about Trump and how the world would be better off with me dead.

So please stop with the Muh Trump is a homophobic racist Nazi, when you alienate LGBT members who disagree with your world view. It's gotten to the point where there is an entire sub Reddit of gays (r/rightwinglgbt) that have been shunned for abandoning the Borg hive mind.

Trump is a good president and gays support him. Just because someone doesn't match your world view, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be employed or allowed to exist. Stop being a fascist.
Last edited by Hornybull on Feb 20, 2019, 1:27:44 AM
"
Hornybull wrote:
I'm gay and pro Trump and he isn't homophobic. You want to know who the homophobic assholes are that have made me suffer the most for being gay? It's not the right wing religious conservatives. It's the politically left progressives and the SJW types.

So, the types that actually helped give gay people rights are the problem?

The vast majority are smart enough to not support the people trying to take your rights away.

You just seem mad that your own community doesn't support your view.

"
anti-fa member pull a knife on me in a LGBT center calling me a homophobic Nazi racist for saying good things about Trump and how the world would be better off with me dead.

It's funny how every rightwinger has a story about running into a anti-fa member. They can barely pull 50 people to a protest and most of the left don't like them. More victim complex.

"
Trump is a good president and gays support him.

He gets around 4%...

"
Just because someone doesn't match your world view, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be employed or allowed to exist. Stop being a fascist.

You certainly speak like a sjw reddit user. All I've done is disagree and you call me a fascist for it.

People on this board aren't even smart enough to understand this has nothing to do with trying to save gay people. It's just a lazy attempt at trying to piss off Iran. He doesn't give a shit about gay people.
"
SnowCrash wrote:

Trump did both. He sign executive orders that support and protect people who are anti-LGBTQ on religious and free speech grounds and pro-LGBTQ on Anti-discrimination ground. Maybe people can explain how that works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info